CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

The cunts in advertising and especially those cunts at the BBC have been socially engineering for decades.  However even for their standards, matters are beginning to get out of hand.   Iam not bleating on about the odd sighting of a mixed family. I do get that on occasion this should and will happen in a loving relationship it’s inevitable that a small percentage of the population will be mixed.   However, to have EVERY advert on tv or other media’s dominated by mixed families is beyond tokenism, it’s actually now swung the other end of the spectrum as saying this is the main stream. Totally incorrect , when less than 10% of the population are black yet The majority of tv adverts and programmes are now depicting this IS modern society.   Moving on this topic we now have the gay kiss in the Lloyds advert with a man marrying a man, and the gays are fucking everywhere on tv , in every show, you fucking can’t watch Friday night Telly without the BBC Irish Gaylord trying to outdo ITV northern bender Jimmy Carr on the other side.  Again I accept there are people in society who want to stick there willies in the sewage works, but do we have to have the gays in our faces everywhere we look on tv.    I know a few openly gay people but they again are only a small percentage of the population....not fucking everyone is gay.   This leads me to the observation that on this rate of tragectory, by 2035 the shock factor on adverts will only be reserved for gay sex toys and gimp masks being shown at peak time. The BBC will have a peodophile living with a small girl and boy on Eastenders and murdering rapists will have rights as slightly confused people who apologize for their acts, but they just can’t help themselves.  They will be on Cornation street in ITVs answer to the BBC peodo family of course.

21 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You have peered into the Stygian depths of my dark soul.

So, have I got this right, the dog MC was going about everyone fucking is Cerberus? That would make sense in a gang bang.

Guest White van man

Rumour has it that in 'Frozen 2', Elsa is going to be a Dyke. This is clearly aimed at young kids. Obviously it won't be tribbing and double sided dildos, but as the only other main female character is her sister, unless it's filmed in Norfolk, i can't see how they're going to pull it off.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Again I accept there are people in society who want to stick there willies in the sewage works,

Apparently some of them only do oral :o

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You would know (Albert Ross style answer).

I said "apparently" that means that I only "know" what I have been told, being that you live in Bryton you will know from personal experience.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Stephen Fry is an 'oral only' woofter.That God cunt works in mysterious ways eh?

Are you sure, or are you relying on word of mouth?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Your Lady Penelope said:

I said "apparently" that means that I only "know" what I have been told, being that you live in Bryton you will know from personal experience.

I don't live in Brighton precisely because raging poofters and idiot greens ruined it many years ago. I am several miles to the West.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The cunts in advertising and especially those cunts at the BBC have been socially engineering for decades.  However even for their standards, matters are beginning to get out of hand.   Iam not bleating on about the odd sighting of a mixed family. I do get that on occasion this should and will happen in a loving relationship it’s inevitable that a small percentage of the population will be mixed.   However, to have EVERY advert on tv or other media’s dominated by mixed families is beyond tokenism, it’s actually now swung the other end of the spectrum as saying this is the main stream. Totally incorrect , when less than 10% of the population are black yet The majority of tv adverts and programmes are now depicting this IS modern society.

The women are all beauties in TV land with their black male model partners, living in a large immaculate house, wearing pristine designer clothes, booking a great holiday or lounging on a new sofa, the reality in Crayford at least seems to be fat pasty looking women, faded black leggings with VPL,  pulled back greasy hair, big gold hoop earrings pushing a coffee colored kid in a bashed up pram, whilst expertly smoking a fag and jabbering in to a pay as you go phone on the to Iceland to 'nick' frozen chips.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

The women are all beauties in TV land with their black male model partners, living in a large immaculate house, wearing pristine designer clothes, booking a great holiday or lounging on a new sofa, the reality in Crayford at least seems to be fat pasty looking women, faded black leggings with VPL,  pulled back greasy hair, big gold hoop earrings pushing a coffee colored kid in a bashed up pram, whilst expertly smoking a fag and jabbering in to a pay as you go phone on the to Iceland to 'nick' frozen chips.

I think you'll find thats most urban shiteholes, apart from Scotland where darkies are banned

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The cunts in advertising and especially those cunts at the BBC have been socially engineering for decades.  However even for their standards, matters are beginning to get out of hand.   Iam not bleating on about the odd sighting of a mixed family. I do get that on occasion this should and will happen in a loving relationship it’s inevitable that a small percentage of the population will be mixed.   However, to have EVERY advert on tv or other media’s dominated by mixed families is beyond tokenism, it’s actually now swung the other end of the spectrum as saying this is the main stream. Totally incorrect , when less than 10% of the population are black yet The majority of tv adverts and programmes are now depicting this IS modern society.   Moving on this topic we now have the gay kiss in the Lloyds advert with a man marrying a man, and the gays are fucking everywhere on tv , in every show, you fucking can’t watch Friday night Telly without the BBC Irish Gaylord trying to outdo ITV northern bender Jimmy Carr on the other side.  Again I accept there are people in society who want to stick there willies in the sewage works, but do we have to have the gays in our faces everywhere we look on tv.    I know a few openly gay people but they again are only a small percentage of the population....not fucking everyone is gay.   This leads me to the observation that on this rate of tragectory, by 2035 the shock factor on adverts will only be reserved for gay sex toys and gimp masks being shown at peak time. The BBC will have a peodophile living with a small girl and boy on Eastenders and murdering rapists will have rights as slightly confused people who apologize for their acts, but they just can’t help themselves.  They will be on Cornation street in ITVs answer to the BBC peodo family of course.

Apologists for Israel are at the top posts at the BBC, hence hardly a mention of the Telford kid rapists, although a 10 minute slot of a black girl at university in Northampton who heard racist language outside her dormitory door on the day the news broke...

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Maybe the drama departments and ad creatives are not saying 'this is the way society is' but 'this is the way it should be?'

It's Alan Carr BTW

To be fair, I would actually welcome a series of adverts where a happy Asian family all sat in the new sofa, or an all black family had granny round for Sunday Bisto, with the occasional gay couple choosing a car on an advert.    However the advertisers and tv social engineers are actually not doing this.  So in affect they are switching EVERYONE off buying their products or watching their programmes as NO ONE can actually relate to the socially engineered mixed up mess that is constantly forced upon us.   Can a black family actually relate to a mixed family any easier than a white family?   Certainly a strictly religious Asian family will not relate to such socially engineered visuals.      So the tv adverts are not recognized by anyone and so totally fail to hit any target market.  So why don’t these cunts just stop forcing this shit upon society.   Fucking thick interfering cunts

14 hours ago, Neil said:

Stephen Fry is an 'oral only' woofter.That God cunt works in mysterious ways eh?

The thought of that self-satisfied smug cunt lying in bed smiling with spunk running down his many chins makes me heave. But more on-topic, I used to shag a black woman and she was fucking marvellous in bed. I wouldn't marry one, though. I want my kids to be a healthy pink colour and grow up to be Aryan Supremacists. 

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

with the occasional gay couple choosing a car on an advert.  

Don't Suzuki already do this?............................oh, sorry I meant DID do this.