CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele

Eric Cuntman

Pie enthusiast Adele has become an ordained minister so that she could officiate at the wedding of Alan Carr and his bum chum. There's no end to this stupid fucking bitch. Why do all celeb' women only have poofs as friends? Not content with simply being a fag-hag, she also has a habit of making her young son wear dresses in public, so as not to impose gender stereotypes upon him, well, that's exactly what you are doing, just the wrong gender, you thick fat cunt. That poor kid is being indoctrinated into homosexuality. I bet she told him he was a bridesmaid at the chutney ferret debacle too. No doubt she will be absolutely delighted when she discovers that he's started bumming. Kids are being manipulated into believing they are gay before they're old enough to have any idea about sexual preference. Parents like Adele should be stabbed, glassed and set on fire, starting with her, preferably at the next BRIT awards, so I can watch.

• Like 5

We need to stamp out this bollocks before it get too out if hand,take the little cunt away from her and put him into care until he understands that cocks fit in to cunts not bumholes.By the time he is 16 If he fails to grasp this fact then drown him.....and his mum.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

We need to stamp out this bollocks before it get too out if hand,take the little cunt away from her and put him into care until he understands that cocks fit in to cunts not bumholes.By the time he is 16 If he fails to grasp this fact then drown him.....and his mum.

So she'll be 'Rolling in the deep'? 

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

I hardly think that you are qualified to be dishing out sexual advice, Neil. If it's not dead behind a roadside hot dog van, you won't put your dick in it.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

Then why isn't my cock shaped like an axe?

Anyway, this nom would've had more traction if you dug her out for being a bloody whiny old sow. I mean for fuck's sake love, how many squiddly diddlys in the bank and the world rimming you 'til your piles turn puce and  you're STILL shiteing on that repetitive 'my man done me wrong' load of old pony!

Turn it in for fuck's sake.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Fatty Adelebuckle is just a foul mouthed old chav from Tottenham but you have to admire her management for turning such a limited talent into a money making machine. All that warbling about lost love and blokes who have dumped her appeals to a certain type of woman....... selfish slappers basically.

All this jumping on to the latest neoliberal bandwagon is a great commercial move. There is nothing that Fatty and Lily Slagheap won’t attatch themselves to in the pursuit of publicity and snowflake approval. Poofery, trannyism, Grenfell, Remoaning, bearded child refugees....nothing can stop these bitches crying over the poor, deprived and victimised as long as the dosh keeps rolling in.

I understand this bitch has an MBE. For what? Do they dole out honours for being a cunt these days? Sorry.......stupid fucking question .

Self-absorbed, irritatingly omnipresent, literally man-eating warbling fucking ham planet, with an ego almost as big as her appetite. I imagine her sprog has a rehabilitation-based fate ahead of it having Cthulu's fuck-ugly stepsister as a mum, even without being dressed in clothes rejected from the Chernobyl branch of Age Concern.

She's the barely-human embodiment of the hieroglyph that the Egyptians used for "hell-spawn salad-fearing cunt", and i hope her cock falls off.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya not think she's a bit of alright?

Panzerknacker 

I don't mind a curvaceous female Panzer, but with character and personality. The fact that Adele is a thick, whining, pseudo liberalist, band wagon jumping cuntpig, makes her deeply unattractive.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd do her like a shot.

Panzerknacker 

I fear she’s already had quite a few shots Pansy boy....vodka, tequila, red wine, cocaine, heroin etc.

Your little winkle wouldn’t touch the sides.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't mind a curvaceous female Panzer, but with character and personality. The fact that Adele is a thick, whining, pseudo liberalist, band wagon jumping cuntpig, makes her deeply unattractive.

It’s those very traits that make her such a perfect match for Panzy. Well, the being thick and whining parts at least.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pie enthusiast Adele has become an ordained minister so that she could officiate at the wedding of Alan Carr and his bum chum. There's no end to this stupid fucking bitch. Why do all celeb' women only have poofs as friends? Not content with simply being a fag-hag, she also has a habit of making her young son wear dresses in public, so as not to impose gender stereotypes upon him, well, that's exactly what you are doing, just the wrong gender, you thick fat cunt. That poor kid is being indoctrinated into homosexuality. I bet she told him he was a bridesmaid at the chutney ferret debacle too. No doubt she will be absolutely delighted when she discovers that he's started bumming. Kids are being manipulated into believing they are gay before they're old enough to have any idea about sexual preference. Parents like Adele should be stabbed, glassed and set on fire, starting with her, preferably at the next BRIT awards, so I can watch.

Sitting on the fence again you fucking pussy

35 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fatty Adelebuckle is just a foul mouthed old chav from Tottenham but you have to admire her management for turning such a limited talent into a money making machine. All that warbling about lost love and blokes who have dumped her appeals to a certain type of woman....... selfish slappers basically.

All this jumping on to the latest neoliberal bandwagon is a great commercial move. There is nothing that Fatty and Lily Slagheap won’t attatch themselves to in the pursuit of publicity and snowflake approval. Poofery, trannyism, Grenfell, Remoaning, bearded child refugees....nothing can stop these bitches crying over the poor, deprived and victimised as long as the dosh keeps rolling in.

I understand this bitch has an MBE. For what? Do they dole out honours for being a cunt these days? Sorry.......stupid fucking question .

Do they dole out honours for being a cunt these days? 

If they did, Frank would be a CBE by now.

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

fat birds can be okay but they invariably have fat feet, which cause me to wretch up my kidneys

Well you've changed your fuckin tune, not so long ago you stated that you became so aroused by the sight of a fat woman's feet, which had spread out and resembled blocks of corned beef, that you attacked her with a pickle.

• Like 1

I simply can't stand her voice, and of course eveything else about her considerable bulk.

Female signing should be sweet and soothing, like the perfect dump, not loud and shouty. Mrs Pecker likes to tell me what a great voice she's got and I've promised to agree if she'll sit down with me a listen to Minor Threats Complete Discography and Slayers Reign in Blood back to back 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well you've changed your fuckin tune, not so long ago you stated that you became so aroused by the sight of a fat woman's feet, which had spread out and resembled blocks of corned beef, that you attacked her with a pickle.

Eric you soppy cunt, ratty was in his hole digging phase then and must of gone temporarily insane, was on drugs perhaps or pierced the gas main. Were those corned beef feet really non cosher gammon steaks? 

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frau Rat has bought me a bait spade since then Authoritah, so I see things differently  

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I hardly think that you are qualified to be dishing out sexual advice, Neil. If it's not dead behind a roadside hot dog van, you won't put your dick in it.

Again Nelly turns out to be the most discerning punter on The Corner. Most of us wouldn't even wait until it was dead

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pie enthusiast Adele has become an ordained minister so that she could officiate at the wedding of Alan Carr and his bum chum. There's no end to this stupid fucking bitch. Why do all celeb' women only have poofs as friends? Not content with simply being a fag-hag, she also has a habit of making her young son wear dresses in public, so as not to impose gender stereotypes upon him, well, that's exactly what you are doing, just the wrong gender, you thick fat cunt. That poor kid is being indoctrinated into homosexuality. I bet she told him he was a bridesmaid at the chutney ferret debacle too. No doubt she will be absolutely delighted when she discovers that he's started bumming. Kids are being manipulated into believing they are gay before they're old enough to have any idea about sexual preference. Parents like Adele should be stabbed, glassed and set on fire, starting with her, preferably at the next BRIT awards, so I can watch.

Pie enthusiast? I thought she was more a dessert ifficionado. In the song Skyfall, doesn't she sing "Let the trifle, and apple crumble, we will stand tall......."!