CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele

Eric Cuntman

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't mind a curvaceous female Panzer, but with character and personality. The fact that Adele is a thick, whining, pseudo liberalist, band wagon jumping cuntpig, makes her deeply unattractive.

If I want curves like hers, I prefer then like this:

MJT_0140.jpg

At least I'll get to put forks in her fucking eyes for the auditory torture she has subjected me and the rest of the world to. 

I'm fairly concerned to see that Alan Carr has so far escaped censure on this thread. I wonder if the Bingo-looking cunt was straight before he met Adele? The thought of her naked certainly wilts my tool.

BucVO1pIQAAjrIr.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, nocti said:

Self-absorbed, irritatingly omnipresent, literally man-eating warbling fucking ham planet, with an ego almost as big as her appetite. I imagine her sprog has a rehabilitation-based fate ahead of it having Cthulu's fuck-ugly stepsister as a mum, even without being dressed in clothes rejected from the Chernobyl branch of Age Concern.

She's the barely-human embodiment of the hieroglyph that the Egyptians used for "hell-spawn salad-fearing cunt", and i hope her cock falls off.

Reading between the lines a bit here but,  I detect that you're not really a fan.

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If I want curves like hers, I prefer then like this:

MJT_0140.jpg

At least I'll get to put forks in her fucking eyes for the auditory torture she has subjected me and the rest of the world to. 

You'd think with all her money she could afford some decent sun-tan lotion, didn't somebody tell her with that expanse of flesh on display she was bound to get burned?

I am always surprised at the intensity of personal abuse and name calling aimed at women for their looks, because they are a bit heavier than the norm , that sort of thing. Surely Adele is being cunted for doing and saying daft things ...not for having a big arse?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I am always surprised at the intensity of personal abuse and name calling aimed at women for their looks, because they are a bit heavier than the norm , that sort of thing. Surely Adele is being cunted for doing and saying daft things ...not for having a big arse?

I see your point, but her big arse is inextricably linked to saying daft things.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think that the doing and saying stupid things leads onto abuse of a physical nature, basically, Adele's cuntish antics fill people with contempt to the point where they grab any ammunition available. In contrast, Diana Dors never received criticism for her size, despite being a big girl in her later years, because she was shrewd intelligent and had genuine star quality, and definitely not a cunt, like Adele is.

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I can’t speak for anybody else but if I really hate a cunt anything is fair game even if I have to make it up. For example, it’s a well known fact that shithead Cable smells of piss and has spunk stains down the front of his trousers.

He lies like a  Catholic priest so why can’t I?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I fear she’s already had quite a few shots Pansy boy....vodka, tequila, red wine, cocaine, heroin etc.

Your little winkle wouldn’t touch the sides.

Envy detected.

24 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Envy detected.

I have a suspicion there would be no envy from you in this department, 'Lady' Penelope, as each time you stand for a piss other transsexual nightclubbers are captivated by the sight of your flaccid donkey hose and cockring.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I have a suspicion there would be no envy from you in this department, 'Lady' Penelope, as each time you stand for a piss other transsexual nightclubbers are captivated by the sight of your flaccid donkey hose and cockring.

You appear to have a really extensive knowledge that can only be based on real life experience as part of that "community". Rather than sidling in to these venues and hding behind the curtains tossing yourself off as you imagine yourself going through some strange medical procedure .. (is it penile inversion or do they simply chop it off?). Perhaps a trip to your GP or booking yourself a flight to Morocco (or wherever it is that they carry out these procedures) would be the best option for you. Whatever option you do really need to get this tranny coveting out of you mind.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The Memsahib's put on a few pounds, then, has she?

Guest White van man

I wondered where the father of this kid was, my first thoughts were some poor cunt took one for the team as wing man for his mate, or she'd eat him after mating. Then i find out the human eclipse had got married, and he's a fat useless bastard just like her. What type of man lets his son wear an Anna from Frozen dress. A gormless cunt too terrified to speak out in case she gets him to pay for her meal. This 'Rolling in the deep fat fryer' cunt and her mangina husband should be horse whipped to an inch of their lives. The poor little fucker is going to get stick for the rest of his life.

large.PicsArt_04-04-11_37_17.jpg.edcb39a5d420705aff080366d40da88f.jpg

7 minutes ago, White van man said:

I wondered where the father of this kid was, my first thoughts were some poor cunt took one for the team as wing man for his mate, or she'd eat him after mating. Then i find out the human eclipse had got married, and he's a fat useless bastard just like her. What type of man lets his son wear an Anna from Frozen dress. A gormless cunt too terrified to speak out in case she gets him to pay for her meal. This 'Rolling in the deep fat fryer' cunt and her mangina husband should be horse whipped to an inch of their lives. The poor little fucker is going to get stick for the rest of his life.

large.PicsArt_04-04-11_37_17.jpg.edcb39a5d420705aff080366d40da88f.jpg

Not just wearing a dress, but girls shoes and socks. This is child abuse at a psychological level. If you have a little boy, dress him like a little boy, if he grows up and wants to be a transvestite then at least that's his choice as a young adult. This is brainwashing. These sick fucking cunts should not be allowed to have children anywhere near them.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd do her like a shot.

Panzerknacker 

Now lets get this straight,I said she was a cunt but i didn't say I wouldn't do her up the wrong 'un,Her face is not unattractive and if she would oblige in giving me a decent nosh then you wont hear me complaining,If she could shed a few stone I'd slap her arse and ride on the waves,she's still a cunt though

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not just wearing a dress, but girls shoes and socks. This is child abuse at a psychological level. If you have a little boy, dress him like a little boy, if he grows up and wants to be a transvestite then at least that's his choice as a young adult. This is brainwashing. These sick fucking cunts should not be allowed to have children anywhere near them.

Difficult this one, my head says this is OK, but my heart says this is weird, It could be sociological conditioning at play so I don't know. We don't seem to mind girls going through the "tomboy" phase, in fact its seen as endearing.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Difficult this one, my head says this is OK, but my heart say this is weird, It could be sociological conditioning at play so I don't know. We don't seem to mind girls going through the "tomboy" phase, in fact its seen as endearing.

The tomboy thing is a natural childhood thing though, girls see their brothers having fun and muddying their knees and join in. I doubt this little boy started requesting to be dressed as a girl at the age of 2, more likely foisted on him by a mother who is surrounded by gay hangers on and thinks they're "fabulous!"

• Like 4

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Of course she is, Spotto.  The rest of the abuse is just "icing for the cake"...if she's reading, maybe that will help soothe the burn.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The tomboy thing is a natural childhood thing though, girls see their brothers having fun and muddying their knees and join in. I doubt this little boy started requesting to be dressed as a girl at the age of 2, more likely foisted on him by a mother who is surrounded by gay hangers on and thinks they're "fabulous!"

Eric, Ive seen girls and young ladies enter the tomboy thing.  They don't turn out to be lesbians, but they were raised with brothers and a lot of male relatives, or in a neighbourhood where there were more boys than girls.  Nowt wrong with a fit lass who will tear off your clothes and take what she wants...err....yeah!  

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno, a lot of little boys love Peppa Pig which I always thought a bit girly.

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Difficult this one, my head says this is OK, but my heart says this is weird, It could be sociological conditioning at play so I don't know. We don't seem to mind girls going through the "tomboy" phase, in fact its seen as endearing.

Not sure Roops. This to me is a grown woman using an infant to make a sociological point. I have no opinion either way, be it gay/straight/trans/cross dressing whatever, but that is up to people old enough to find their own direction. 

This is just a child, and one in the public eye whether they like it or not. 

And that makes her a cunt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Not sure Roops. This to me is a grown woman using an infant to make a sociological point. I have no opinion either way, be it gay/straight/trans/cross dressing whatever, but that is up to people old enough to find their own direction. 

This is just a child, and one in the public eye whether they like it or not. 

And that makes her a cunt.

Precisely. Out of likes, I'll pop back later.