CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Demise of Public Lavatories

Had to search high and low for one of these this morning. The sanitation was poor, the level of the water was low and frankly I could have made better skid marks with a child’s crayon, or indeed, a Crackerjack pencil. Why we have to perform these functions is beyond me and I could do without them.

post-94-0-00915500-1408190251_thumb.jpg

Guest Alfie Noakes

They close the bogs and then don't let you have a gipsies in a dark alley without giving you a fine. Ruptured kidneys and bladder anyone? Country run by cunts I tell you.

Guest ducunti

They discovered there were to many politicians using them to solicit young men, so the solution was decided to close most of these and provided more facilities in Westminster with young men speed dial on expenses..

Guest JackoTC

I couldn't work out what was actually fucking wrong with that toilet in the picture at first. Then it struck me. It has no lid and there's no graffiti.

And no crudely drawn cock and balls on the wall, along with Keef's mobile number.

• 1 year later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

I'm sure the public bogs thread will do better now, especially as CC is now crammed full degenerate pervs, poofs and general weirdos.

And you increase that number by one!

Guest DingTheRioja

I'm sure the public bogs thread will do better now, especially as CC is now crammed full degenerate pervs, poofs and general weirdos.

Well you revived this dead thread.........................

Remember the nasty grey, shiny loo paper? I say paper but it was obviously an early Teflon prototype substance because fuck all ever stuck to it. It seemed impervious to all attack and made you instantly rue dropping that batch of semi dry when you caught sight of it in on the roller. Poor quality bum fodder is what killed the public toilets. That and the fruiting. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And the councils who get rid of the bogs then moan like fuck when alleyways and war memorials smell of piss. Where alse are you supposed to go? Even dogs have better toilet facilities round my way, there's a dog shit bin on pretty much every lamp post.

And the councils who get rid of the bogs then moan like fuck when alleyways and war memorials smell of piss. Where alse are you supposed to go? Even dogs have better toilet facilities round my way, there's a dog shit bin on pretty much every lamp post.

All you need is a small stepladder to be able to shit in the bins.

Guest DingTheRioja

The ones in London had been sold off to private foreign investors and now generate over £ 5,000 per month plus of rental income, just as other luxury, detached properties in the capital. 

There was that on one George Whatsisfaces small space programme, some woman converted a london bogs to a "house"... she & he thought it was wonderful... I bet they were doing that for the TV... must have taken all day to clear the sweet wrappers, coffee cups, piss stains and shit from the steps.. and possible some drunk...