CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RNLI & its Safeguarding Risks

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You bring nothing to this site; no humour, no wit, no intelligence and no ability to pour vitriol on your enemy's. 

Your MO seems to be an annoying little shite who pisses himself at him own 6th form jokes, and to clog up and derail all threads with the hilarious lady p character. 

Please report to your nearest flat roofed pub where the natives will surely rob you, smash you in the face with a broken breeze block then set you on fire.

Fuck...out of likes.  That deserves many, Stubbs.  

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You bring nothing to this site; no humour, no wit, no intelligence and no ability to pour vitriol on your enemy's. 

Your MO seems to be an annoying little shite who pisses himself at him own 6th form jokes, and to clog up and derail all threads with the hilarious lady p character. 

Please report to your nearest flat roofed pub where the natives will surely rob you, smash you in the face with a broken breeze block then set you on fire.

You are describing yourself yet again Stubby Spacker.

• 3 years later...

Seems like an opportune time to dust off an old thread about the RNLI, given apparently they can’t walk down the street these days without being called twenty types of cunt for fishing drowning Africans out of the Channel, the heartless bastards. There are those who would say when confronted with the alternative notion of a life picking lettuce in the East Anglian drizzle while the PrIme Minister chortles on the news about not being able to use a brolly, letting the fuckers drown seems like an act of mercy.

Fair warning though, any knuckle dragging prick seen peeing on the Penlee memorial won’t make it out of the County. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Seems like an opportune time to dust off an old thread about the RNLI, given apparently they can’t walk down the street these days without being called twenty types of cunt for fishing drowning Africans out of the Channel, the heartless bastards. There are those who would say when confronted with the alternative notion of a life picking lettuce in the East Anglian drizzle while the PrIme Minister chortles on the news about not being able to use a brolly, letting the fuckers drown seems like an act of mercy.

Fair warning though, any knuckle dragging prick seen peeing on the Penlee memorial won’t make it out of the County. 

Tell me…how did the Aussies deal with floating garbage en route to Van Diemen’s Land not so long ago? Why do ex-pats lecture the Old Country when we all know, when you Cunts get the terminal diagnosis, you’re on the first Quantas flight home for us to pick up the bill for your chemo? Fuck off LCS.

Guest judgetwi
53 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck off Bertie, there are no drowning Africans in the Channel you middle class know  nothing prick. You ran away from this country precisely because you are shit scared of the immos and, in particular, the white working class.

I’m sorry you were bullied at school Bertie but it had fuck all to do with me so don’t expect me to carry the guilt. I may be a cunt but i’m not fucking thick

You can kiss my fat hairy arse and fuck off while you’re doing it you pretentious knobend. Tell  that to your book club fucking dinner party. 

May I suggest “The Bench” by the Duchess of Netflix for your next delightful soirée?

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tell me…how did the Aussies deal with floating garbage en route to Van Diemen’s Land not so long ago? Why do ex-pats lecture the Old Country when we all know, when you Cunts get the terminal diagnosis, you’re on the first Quantas flight home for us to pick up the bill for your chemo? Fuck off LCS.

Ex pat? Fuck you. I’m an immigrant. Place is fucking full of them. They talk warmly of a country which no longer exists. 

And it’s QANTAS, you fucking dullard. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ex pat? Fuck you. I’m an immigrant. Place is fucking full of them. They talk warmly of a country which no longer exists. 

I prefer the Quantas spelling myself. The anti-vaxxers are now throwing eggs and flour at midwives apparently .. it makes one feel proud to be British.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You ran away from this country precisely because you are shit scared of the immos and, in particular, the white working class.I’m sorry you were bullied at school Bertie but it had fuck all to do with me so don’t expect me to carry the guilt. I may be a cunt but i’m not fucking thick? You can kiss my fat hairy arse and fuck off while you’re doing it you pretentious knobend. Tell  that to your book club fucking dinner party. May I suggest “The Bench” by the Duchess of Netflix for your next delightful soirée?

I don’t even know where to begin with this shit. Maybe it’s the fresh vegetable shortage I keep reading about. You’re obviously deficient in something. Oxygen, maybe.

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t even know where to begin with this shit. Maybe it’s the fresh vegetable shortage I keep reading about. You’re obviously deficient in something. Oxygen, maybe.

He's already used "The Duchess of Netflix" line this morning on me. One can only assume that some witty hack at Breitbart.com has been promoting this new buzz phrase to replace some of the more outdated ones that our fat, Jewish friend is so fond of i.e. remoaner, snowflake, Sir Nigel etc.

I wish it was him who fucking immigrated.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I believe you relocated - somewhat reluctantly at the request of your wife - to Perth. This isolated, spider and jellyfish-infested backwoods Mecca for ex-pats ironically boasts over 200mm more annual rainfall than London, with 'drizzly' East Anglia attracting even less as the driest region of the UK.

Your ongoing Anglophilia, and noticeable desire to still be here among your many obvious regrets of relocating to Australia, means you continue to shoot yourself in the foot with beautiful consistency.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I believe you relocated - somewhat reluctantly at the request of your wife - to Perth. This isolated, spider and jellyfish-infested backwoods Mecca for ex-pats ironically boasts over 200mm more annual rainfall than London, with 'drizzly' East Anglia attracting even less as the driest region of the UK.

Your ongoing Anglophilia, and noticeable desire to still be here among your many obvious regrets of relocating to Australia, means you continue to shoot yourself in the foot with beautiful consistency.

Tell me more about my “noticeable desire to still be here” or my “obvious regrets of relocating to Australia”, as I’m not sure what you’re referring to. As lovely as it might be to stroll into my old local for a pint, or pop along to Trent Bridge on an August day, all things considered I’m in a much better place. 

At least these days it’s generally accepted I am in Western Australia, it is not too long ago that you and your acolytes mobilised that fearsome intellect to suggest I was in some bedsit in Croydon. Projection, if ever there was such a thing. Still, progress is progress. Congratulations on your growth. 

45 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tell me more about my “noticeable desire to still be here” or my “obvious regrets of relocating to Australia”, as I’m not sure what you’re referring to. As lovely as it might be to stroll into my old local for a pint, or pop along to Trent Bridge on an August day, all things considered I’m in a much better place. 

At least these days it’s generally accepted I am in Western Australia, it is not too long ago that you and your acolytes mobilised that fearsome intellect to suggest I was in some bedsit in Croydon. Projection, if ever there was such a thing. Still, progress is progress. Congratulations on your growth. 

……… (what’s wrong with a bedsit in Croydon?….. or Rhyl? ….or New Tredegar?)

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Before you pull me up over an errant letter, learn to punctuate correctly…you’re clearly not part of the so-called ‘brain-drain’ that’s severely not crippling this country. Could you also get around to answering the question put to you? Cheers.

56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tell me more about my “noticeable desire to still be here” or my “obvious regrets of relocating to Australia”, as I’m not sure what you’re referring to. As lovely as it might be to stroll into my old local for a pint, or pop along to Trent Bridge on an August day, all things considered I’m in a much better place

That may be arguable, LC. Thought I am shitting myself over the wet bulb effect here in the UK, with or without mass starvation, odds for survival in Australia look equally (if not more) unpleasant.

Only time will tell, but picking the place to live out our lives, from the point of view of personal preference, will become obsolete in the very near future.

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

That may be arguable, LC. Thought I am shitting myself over the wet bulb effect here in the UK, with or without mass starvation, odds for survival in Australia look equally (if not more) unpleasant.

Only time will tell, but picking the place to live out our lives, from the point of view of personal preference, will become obsolete in the very near future.

(I’m just shitting myself….)

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Clearly, you can't move on and stop looking back at the UK with a 'my country is better than yours' belligerence, delivered in your usual passive-aggressive manner. It's a little childish, wouldn't you agree, 'doctor'?