CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who bag up dog shit and then tie it to a tree

Are you expecting someone with a bigger social conscience, or some extra-keen refuse collector to untie the knot, and take the shit away to somewhere where it is wanted? Kick it into the hedge if you can't be bothered you twat, at least the flies can get to it that way.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

Are you expecting someone with a bigger social conscience, or some extra-keen refuse collector to untie the knot, and take the shit away to somewhere where it is wanted? Kick it into the hedge if you can't be bothered you twat, at least the flies can get to it that way.

pile of repeat dogshit.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Alfie did this exact same nom on the 24th March and when he next signs in he is going to rip you a new one.You may be new but you are now extinct.Fuck off

Good to know because i thought i was slowly succumbing to dementia when i saw this nom again.

I didn't know this was some old cunts club where everyone blackballs you for sitting in the "wrong chair". Thanks for the warning, you miserable old shit, I will buy you a pint at whichever bowls club you patronise if I'm ever passing through

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

I didn't know this was some old cunts club where everyone blackballs you for sitting in the "wrong chair". Thanks for the warning, you miserable old shit, I will buy you a pint at whichever bowls club you patronise if I'm ever passing through

it also helps to quote who you are replying to you thick cunt, I do hope that you are just passing through, idiot

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

it also helps to quote who you are replying to you thick cunt, I do hope that you are just passing through, idiot

At the time there was just you and Neil in the room. The message was therefore addressed to the room. I'm sure that was clear, or are you so deluded you find it impossible to believe that someone would think you are a miserable old cunt?

4 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

At the time there was just you and Neil in the room. The message was therefore addressed to the room. I'm sure that was clear, or are you so deluded you find it impossible to believe that someone would think you are a miserable old cunt?

Oh, he knows he's a miserable old cunt. We all are. That's the point.

26 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

I didn't know this was some old cunts club where everyone blackballs you for sitting in the "wrong chair"

WB, I'd advise you to never sit on Punkape's chair when Quincy's yellow tie is tied to the right front leg.

Unless of course you want some genuine real life black balls slapping against your arse cheeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

WB, I'd advise you to never sit on Punkape's chair when Quincy's yellow tie is tied to the right front leg.

What's all this with the matey acronyms already? Watch out, "WB", I suspect you're being groomed here.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucking what????? You utter useless mong, disabled toilet using pile of shit with no brains or eyes.

Go to a charity shop and buy the heaviest overcoat you can find, fill the pockets with stones, put on a blindfold and take a walk along the canal tow path on a foggy night.

Useless!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

When I was younger I used to redistribute dog shit under the door handles of Ford Capris. It was fucking hilarious watching their cunt drivers getting a mitt full of shit.