CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who phone cunts on their day off

Guest N/A

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Steady on, SC, anyone who can splash out on cheese and crackers is a fucking high-flying cunt in anyone’s book. 

Ever since MC was a young lad, he's aspired to be either Wallis or Gromit. He hasn't decided which yet.

42 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ever since MC was a young lad, he's aspired to be either Wallis or Gromit. He hasn't decided which yet.

It's a hard choice, Bill, to be fair, like deciding whether to fuck Vanessa Feltz or die in a fire. 

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a hard choice, Bill, to be fair, like deciding whether to fuck Vanessa Feltz or die in a fire. 

Hard luck baws, @ratcum (@NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK) has already spaffed his dirty load up Feltz. It was the blonde hair which fooled him into thinking it wasn't and Red Sea pedestrian but not looking at collars and cuffs was school boy stuff.

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hard luck baws, @ratcum (@NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK) has already spaffed his dirty load up Feltz. It was the blonde hair which fooled him into thinking it wasn't and Red Sea pedestrian but not looking at collars and cuffs was school boy stuff.

On a more positive note Shrubby, Fearne Cotton is gradually turning into an exact replica of vile shroom Vanessa Feltz. What's more, the metamorphosis is accelerating like the Windsor horse genes in poor Prince William. A diet rich in Christian babies should see her into Miriam Margolis territory in fuckin no time.   

9 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

On a more positive note Shrubby, Fearne Cotton is gradually turning into an exact replica of vile shroom Vanessa Feltz. What's more, the metamorphosis is accelerating like the Windsor horse genes in poor Prince William. A diet rich in Christian babies should see her into Miriam Margolis territory in fuckin no time.   

Now that you're a giant penis, with no arms, would you consider selling me your Spear & Jackson No 3, with brass handle?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

I've no time for this gobby Cotton slaaaag, ratty. Is she a hook nose as well and does she contain a congealed dose of your rancid goose stepping spunk?

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've no time for this gobby Cotton slaaaag, ratty. Is she a hook nose as well and does she contain a congealed dose of your rancid goose stepping spunk?

In an amusing blue on blue incident a couple of years back, she mentioned her big nose and alluded to her ancestry. The cushion community told her off, despite her well documented soft furnishing credentials. Mental eh? 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh great leader of the board;

its Moreton in Marsh, Stow on the Wold and Bourton on the Water. 

Leave the local knowledge to me you silly cunt

Predictive text.  Sorry.

iam near Chipping Campden

so fuck off.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What is on offer at Aldi this week Southern Cunt?    Are you some sort of wine cunt as well?  I bet you know fuck all about wine just like everything else.

Well I know that people who boast about drinking Macon Village probably can’t afford Chablis. 

Go on, I love it when you talk about how rich you are. I think we all do.

8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Well I know that people who boast about drinking Macon Village probably can’t afford Chablis. 

French wine is massively overrated. I expect MC orders a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape with great ceremony whenever he dines out, immediately rejecting it as corked should he find a piece of cork in his glass.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

On the contrary.  You have pointed out that Macon Village is a inexpensive wine.  So you are obviously a fucking cunt.   Do keep up with your own forum messages, as no one else will fucking read them.  You fucking thick retarded spastic wheelchair case.  Now fuck off and have some Ribena 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Ape said:

French wine is massively overrated. I expect MC orders a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape with great ceremony whenever he dines out, immediately rejecting it as corked should he find a piece of cork in his glass.

Even Withers prefers Thunderbird and Blue Nun.  Imports it by the case.  If he doesn't drink it he either doses his geese, or uses it to remove the paint on his bedsit cohabitants Vauxhall.  

On 6/22/2018 at 8:11 PM, Cuntybaws said:

That is priceless 

Guest Erroreptile404
18 hours ago, southerncunt said:

And another prize fuckwit chimes in.

The original Mad Max film was on the other night, Victoria in australia looks fucking bleak and desolate.