CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who phone cunts on their day off

Guest N/A

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That thing in there...

thats not the goose.

It's a great film no doubt. Wasn't too fond of the Tom Hardy one though.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It's a great film no doubt. Wasn't too fond of the Tom Hardy one though.

It wasn't even a Mad Max film, he was a supporting character. And if it ain't Mel Gibson, it ain't Mad Max. Should have put him in it as an older Max. He might be knocking on a bit but he still gets away with action roles. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It wasn't even a Mad Max film, he was a supporting character. And if it ain't Mel Gibson, it ain't Mad Max. Should have put him in it as an older Max. He might be knocking on a bit but he still gets away with action roles. 

I agree, Mel Gibson could be resurrected in a cameo role like that Bladerunner film with Han Solo, now who would be the villains in this film, I would suggest some sort of Zionist Black Jew mafia to really get the best out of Mr Gibson. 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree, Mel Gibson could be resurrected in a cameo role like that Bladerunner film with Han Solo, now who would be the villains in this film, I would suggest some sort of Zionist Black Jew mafia to really get the best out of Mr Gibson. 

Drunken rants aside, he has more screen presence and acting ability than 99% of the cunts walking around with 'movie star' status. And a Brilliant director, 'Apocolypto' is a fucking masterpiece.

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was about Charlize Theron and her gang of feminists if i remember correctly wasn't it. Did you notice the Gyro captain skull cameo?

Guest Erroreptile404

Yep, and the main baddie with the white shit on his face was also Toecutter in the original film.

I never realised that was supposed to be him, i thought he got splattered by a lorry and was killed.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Friday, a young chap at the office was discussing his managers email on a performance review.  Said he took the time on his holiday to send it, and thought he was on the track up.  Of the many things wrong with this situation, first, why in fucks name would he think ONE positive performance review would mean he is set for stardom?  Second, what kind of cunt sends these fucking emails while on holiday?  

Pile of shit.

• 4 years later...
On 22/06/2018 at 20:24, Stubby Pecker said:

Hard luck baws, @ratcum (@NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK) has already spaffed his dirty load up Feltz. It was the blonde hair which fooled him into thinking it wasn't and Red Sea pedestrian but not looking at collars and cuffs was school boy stuff.

There you go @King Billy. Proof that Ratty was actually Norman Wisdom’s cock. I don’t tell lies.

There you go @King Billy. Proof that Ratty was actually Norman Wisdom’s cock. I don’t tell lies.

Apologies Eric (before my time). I wasn’t casting any aspersions on your integrity at all and tbh I forgot for a split second that Ratty may not be quite right upstairs. And I say that as a huge badge of honour  to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck, I can’t remember this shit at all. To be fair, I’ve been drinking heavily since around that time. 
I want more tales of Aunty Vi slingshoting foetus at low flying ME-109s. Come on ratty you useless sod 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I miss monumental baby...his tales  of obscene wealth and livin in mansions were far more amusing than the haff baked n poorly constructed gibber that the present crop of moobers n shakkers smear up on here....lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Rude.