CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender neutral passport cunt

Neil

This cunt,Christie something or other who claims that it's against it's human rights to be labelled male or female wants a gender neutral box on it's passport.I for one would grant it's wishes if it promised to use it once to get the fuck out of here and never bring it's sorry arse back.Just fuck off you snowflake fucking weirdo.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Rubbish.  The fucking cunt can identify or stay in their shit smelling bedsit angry with the world scoffing KFC like the end of the world is at hand.  Fucking freaks.  Why can't we load them on Trident missiles and be rid of them?  

42 minutes ago, Neil said:

This cunt,Christie something or other who claims that it's against it's human rights to be labelled male or female wants a gender neutral box on it's passport.I for one would grant it's wishes if it promised to use it once to get the fuck out of here and never bring it's sorry arse back.Just fuck off you snowflake fucking weirdo.

About time we stopped acknowledging and pandering to the wants and needs of attention seeking perverts. These cunts are never satisfied, it started with the LGBT movement, and every week, they add another letter of the alphabet to accommodate another splinter group who are desperate to be acknowledged. 

How long before paedophiles are looked upon sympathetically because 'it's not their fault if they're born that way'? 

Its all just 'look at me' bollocks with no substance, half the cunts who've spent their adult lives as homosexual men, and eventually waste a ton of NHS money being surgically transformed into a woman, then decide to become a fucking lesbian! Well if you've now decided to be attracted to women, why not realise that while you still had a dick to fuck them with? 

Pure fucking attention seeking, "look at me" shite. Absolutely despicable, but nevertheless, inevitably leads to a lucrative career in 'showbiz'.

Start by executing Rylan Clark, Alan Carr, Brian Dowling, Graham Norton. And then exterminate every cunt who follows them on Twatter.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The names Christie Elan-Cane and looking at his/her photo with that bald head, looks more like Cane from Kung Fu. 

I only found it because I typed 'bald cunt' into my search engine

51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think they should be allowed to use X on their passports instead of M or F. It'll make it easier to round the cunts up and burn them, come the glorious day. 

It would stymie a lot of forgers if passports had to be the same colour as the owner's  skin CB. Their size a function of how much tax they'd dodged.

Thick Brits coming back from 2 weeks the Costas wouldn't be let back in, as they'd be darker than their documents. Sir Philip Greed's passport would be too big

Guest judgetwi

Cunts like this pervert should be issued with passports which are only valid in Muslim countries and they should be allowed to be whatever gender they want.

I’m sure our peaceful friends can be relied upon to treat them with the respect and dignity they deserve.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

About time we stopped acknowledging and pandering to the wants and needs of attention seeking perverts. These cunts are never satisfied, it started with the LGBT movement, and every week, they add another letter of the alphabet to accommodate another splinter group who are desperate to be acknowledged. 

How long before paedophiles are looked upon sympathetically because 'it's not their fault if they're born that way'? 

Its all just 'look at me' bollocks with no substance, half the cunts who've spent their adult lives as homosexual men, and eventually waste a ton of NHS money being surgically transformed into a woman, then decide to become a fucking lesbian! Well if you've now decided to be attracted to women, why not realise that while you still had a dick to fuck them with? 

Pure fucking attention seeking, "look at me" shite. Absolutely despicable, but nevertheless, inevitably leads to a lucrative career in 'showbiz'.

Start by executing Rylan Clark, Alan Carr, Brian Dowling, Graham Norton. And then exterminate every cunt who follows them on Twatter.

You really are very strange little man Eric .. especially for one who implies that he is or has been a bouncer. There is this thing called a DBS check and as I do some work with vulnerable people I have have one. I do know quite a few bouncers, the impression I get from them is that they are "seen it all type of cunts" who are not bothered by whiny little faggots but more worried about "normal cunts" who might just have a knife , bladed weapon hand gun or be carrying a little container of acid. Do you ever leave your sheltered accommodation or even know what a DBS check is?

8 hours ago, Penelope said:

You really are very strange little man Eric .. especially for one who implies that he is or has been a bouncer. There is this thing called a DBS check and as I do some work with vulnerable people I have have one. I do know quite a few bouncers, the impression I get from them is that they are "seen it all type of cunts" who are not bothered by whiny little faggots but more worried about "normal cunts" who might just have a knife , bladed weapon hand gun or be carrying a little container of acid. Do you ever leave your sheltered accommodation or even know what a DBS check is?

Touched a nerve have I?

i bet those 1970s surgeons made a right fucking mess of your artificial fanny.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Penelope said:

And what if you have Eric .. does it make you feel hard?

The man gets hard every time he thinks he’s defused a potential code red with a couple of faggots on the door in hats. What a pathetic piece of shit. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

The man gets hard every time he thinks he’s defused a potential code red with a couple of faggots on the door in hats. What a pathetic piece of shit. 

Nature can play some strange tricks, but no matter how perfect he is I am glad that I am not Eric.

On 6/22/2018 at 5:43 PM, Neil said:

How would Roops get away on holiday from wales without a gender neutral passport. How would she explain that set of bollocks?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

How would Roops get away on holiday from wales without a gender neutral passport. How would she explain that set of bollocks?

Mon's I am now 100% sure that you are both my mum and dad .. you will be hearing from claims direct.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/22/2018 at 5:43 PM, Neil said:

Having been born with indeterminate bits I should give a fuck about this but I don't .. the real problem is people who were born with the correct bits having an issue about it and why should I have to hide what I am because a few sad fucks are bothered about it. As it is I identify with the gender that my parents registered me as. What I do object to are the sad fucks who think that people such as myself should be killed at birth or feel some strange urge to "out" people such as myself. I also object to LGBTQI spectrum cunts who claim to speak for people like me. Wiz, Eric, Scotty and the rest of the sad fucks who's tiny minds are troubled by intersex people just be fucking grateful that you were born "normal".

16 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Having been born with indeterminate bits I should give a fuck about this but I don't .. the real problem is people who were born with the correct bits having an issue about it and why should I have to hide what I am because a few sad fucks are bothered about it. As it is I identify with the gender that my parents registered me as. What I do object to are the sad fucks who think that people such as myself should be killed at birth or feel some strange urge to "out" people such as myself. I also object to LGBTQI spectrum cunts who claim to speak for people like me. Wiz, Eric, Scotty and the rest of the sad fucks who's tiny minds are troubled by intersex people just be fucking grateful that you were born "normal".

I am grateful that I was born normal.

and so is my conjoined twin.

20 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Are you an Alien?

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I just thought that having read some of your posts you were from outer space,my bad

Bearing in mind that the Earth has people such as yourself I might just as well be from outer space .. perhaps I am from Uranus.