CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender neutral passport cunt

Neil

41 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Wiz, Eric, Scotty and the rest of the sad fucks who's tiny minds are troubled by intersex people just be fucking grateful that you were born "normal".

I'll add another bite to your feeble "look at me" fuckwittery, if only to say fucking leave me out of it. I don't hold anybody responsible for the genitalia or sexual preferences they had foisted on them by genes and upbringing, where I have a problem is when someone with unusual preferences sees fit to proclaim them to the world and expect fawning sympathy in return. Even worse are the current generation describing themselves as "gender neutral" or "identifying" as the opposite sex in what appears to anyone playing with a full deck of cards to be nothing more than a fashion statement from the Facebook generation. We are what we are, so stfu up about it, nobody wants to hear about it except other cunts like yourselves........(and that, your honour, is why they shout so loudly and incessantly.)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'll add another bite to your feeble "look at me" fuckwittery, if only to say fucking leave me out of it. I don't hold anybody responsible for the genitalia or sexual preferences they had foisted on them by genes and upbringing, where I have a problem is when someone with unusual preferences sees fit to proclaim them to the world and expect fawning sympathy in return. Even worse are the current generation describing themselves as "gender neutral" or "identifying" as the opposite sex in what appears to anyone playing with a full deck of cards to be nothing more than a fashion statement from the Facebook generation. We are what we are, so stfu up about it, nobody wants to hear about it except other cunts like yourselves........(and that, your honour, is why they shout so loudly and incessantly.)

Yeah,what he said

Guest Alfie Noakes
51 minutes ago, scotty said:

Abso-fucking-lutely on the button. 

Pride pisses me off more than the obligatory mixed race families on Sainsbury's and Tesco ads do and that fucking makes me want to punch a vicar.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, scotty said:

Fuck pride.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

You've had a rough time of it, haven't you. I remember some bullshit thread where you claimed to be a unidexter, now you say your working parts are out of order too. Any other deficiencies you feel like sharing? 

Deficiencies? Yes, she's always buying rich tea biscuits which I fucking hate. 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, scotty said:

You've had a rough time of it, haven't you. I remember some bullshit thread where you claimed to be a unidexter, now you say your working parts are out of order too. Any other deficiencies you feel like sharing? 

Yes that is correct my "birth parents" to use the modern term were a brother and sister.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Deficiencies? Yes, she's always buying rich tea biscuits which I fucking hate. 

That's odd last time I was with you you were dunking them into your gin.

• 3 years later...
On 24/06/2018 at 09:41, Guest Lady Penelope said:

Having been born with indeterminate bits I should give a fuck about this but I don't .. the real problem is people who were born with the correct bits having an issue about it and why should I have to hide what I am because a few sad fucks are bothered about it. As it is I identify with the gender that my parents registered me as. What I do object to are the sad fucks who think that people such as myself should be killed at birth or feel some strange urge to "out" people such as myself. I also object to LGBTQI spectrum cunts who claim to speak for people like me. Wiz, Eric, Scotty and the rest of the sad fucks who's tiny minds are troubled by intersex people just be fucking grateful that you were born "normal".

Here you go @scotty I'm Bawsy's locum.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was just about to tell him to search for “intersex” - you don’t want to go spoiling these lazy cunts, you know. 

I searched for 'indeterminate'. It was the only word I could remember that was actually used and wouldn't cause the search facility (Commodore 64) to throw out 650 pages.

On 24/06/2018 at 09:41, Guest Lady Penelope said:

Having been born with indeterminate bits

It's a good job gender reveal parties weren't a thing back in 1903, Pen. Heaven only knows how the guests would have interpreted your mother and father's shrugged shoulders and "fucked if I know" expression.

On 25/06/2018 at 07:23, Guest Lady Penelope said:

Yes that is correct my "birth parents" to use the modern term were a brother and sister.

I'd forgotten this gem. That's on top of everything else, gender identity issues, genitalia supplied in a set of His and Hers, plus a long-ago posted claim to be unidextrous, or as Frank put it at the time, "Peg-leg Pen." 

I'm thinking it's time for a rebranding to Cunts and Cocks Corner. 

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'd forgotten this gem. That's on top of everything else, gender identity issues, genitalia supplied in a set of His and Hers, plus a long-ago posted claim to be unidextrous, or as Frank put it at the time, "Peg-leg Pen." 

I'm thinking it's time for a rebranding to Cunts and Cocks Corner. 

Are you still finding the idea of a GP murdering his patients amusing?

10 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Are you still finding the idea of a GP murdering his patients amusing?

These were the victims that he was convicted of murdering .. as a claimed medical professional you do find it amusing?

Victims

Marie West, 81
Irene Turner, 67
Lizzie Adams, 77
Jean Lilley, 59
Ivy Lomas, 63
Muriel Grimshaw, 76
Marie Quinn, 67
Kathleen Wagstaff, 81
Bianka Pomfret, 49
Norah Nuttall, 64
Pamela Hillier, 68