CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender neutral passport cunt

Neil

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You reap what you sow

So, me making a remark about cunts who let their dog defecate in public places warrants months of childish, scat based, innuendo?

You're so far up your own fuckin' arse you'd need a map to find your way out, smug cunt.

18 minutes ago, dave said:

So, me making a remark about cunts who let their dog defecate in public places warrants months of childish, scat based, innuendo?

You're so far up your own fuckin' arse you'd need a map to find your way out, smug cunt.

A 'remark'? Utter bullshit. You're being extremely frugal with the truth, and you know it: you made remark after remark after remark about shit in general, just how much you hate dogs, and just how much you despise dog owners. Not very wise on a site full of them. Most of your avatars have hitherto comprised a shit or turd theme, something which was your trademark and has led to your current stigma and humiliation.  

You reap what you sow, Arseholes.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A 'remark'? Utter bullshit. You're being extremely frugal with the truth, and you know it: you made remark after remark after remark about shit in general, just how much you hate dogs, and just how much you despise dog owners. Not very wise on a site full of them. Most of your avatars have hitherto comprised a shit or turd theme, something which was your trademark and has led to your current stigma and humiliation.  

I nominated the idiot a few years back. 

3 hours ago, dave said:

Any new specimens for your collection today you turd hoarding scatman?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any new specimens for your collection today you turd hoarding scatman?

The idiot clearly doesn't comprehend the sensitivities and knife edge based covenants that keep most of us from indulging in a royal rumble slaughter fest.

You can't fit in here unless you understand every single nuace and have assessed the lay of the land like a five star general. This terrier arse sniffing cunt seems shocked that a few throwaway comments about dog shit has led to three years of scatalogical based abuse. 

It takes far less than an unhealthy interest in dogs to provoke the wrath of most posters, you called me a stupid fucking cunt on one occasion for example and we feuded for two years. 

On 08/10/2021 at 14:58, Roadkill said:

I called @camberwell gypsy and @King Billy window lickers just the other day - not because I genuinely believe they're mentally retarded (well... maybe Billy,

5 hours of pain yesterday RK, but I’m over the moon with the result. Anyway I hope this clears up any doubts you had concerning my mental state. lol.large.CCB8A67E-4C3A-4987-8553-8B5403489AE9.jpeg.f461211bdccf564f0ef76ecdd30d0b60.jpeg

• Like 3

On 08/10/2021 at 18:12, Wolfie said:

If anyone is being economical with the truth, it's you and your cunt gay mafia.

You just couldn't handle somebody who didn't suck-up to your canine love-fest nonsense.

Fuck off to Mumsnet, where they'll fawn over your doggie pics and stories on 'man's best friend'.

50 minutes ago, dave said:

If anyone is being economical with the truth, it's you and your cunt gay mafia.

You just couldn't handle somebody who didn't suck-up to your canine love-fest nonsense.

Fuck off to Mumsnet, where they'll fawn over your doggie pics and stories on 'man's best friend'.

I've told you more than once that your piss poor attempts to deflect back on your accusers your own sick proclivities is about as transparent as the poop-a-scoop bags you collect with such ardent fervour.

The fact is, you're a confirmed platinum member of The Kennel Club, one who unashamedly sniffs around Battersea Dogs Home from dusk 'til dawn in the desperate hope that a wandering St Bernard or two will brush up against his maggot in passing. 

You're a twisted cunt, R-Soles and I'd sooner have the organiser of the Yulin Dog Meat Festival take my hound for a walk than entrust him to your sweaty hands and tumescent cock.

Fuck off, you dog raping beast.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, scotty said:

IMG-20211010-WA0005.jpg.576f93bfbf5dd259267693cfa30ab5bd.jpg

Funnily enough, that’s exactly how I picture Mr Roops. Of course, looking like that is no excuse for developing such fascistic tendencies. 

The bloke in the photo doesn’t look much like Clara Petacci does he Mr Roops?

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've told you more than once that your piss poor attempts to deflect back on your accusers your own sick proclivities is about as transparent as the poop-a-scoop bags you collect with such ardent fervour.

The fact is, you're a confirmed platinum member of The Kennel Club, one who unashamedly sniffs around Battersea Dogs Home from dusk 'til dawn in the desperate hope that a wandering St Bernard or two will brush up against his maggot in passing. 

You're a twisted cunt, R-Soles and I'd sooner have the organiser of the Yulin Dog Meat Festival take my hound for a walk than entrust him to your sweaty hands and tumescent cock.

Hilarious!

Talking of 'twisted', have you ever read back through any of you and your boyfriend's pathetic, accusatory diatribes?

Either you've got a very vivid imagination, or you're speaking from experience, probably the latter.

On 10/10/2021 at 16:01, scotty said:

IMG-20211010-WA0005.jpg.576f93bfbf5dd259267693cfa30ab5bd.jpg

I’ve got a photo of my grandad on a train from the 1920s, and there’s a freaky looking ticket collector in the background who looks uncannily like the chap in the bottom right of this photographic masterpiece. Probably just one of those unexplainable weird BR things that only Pen could throw some light on, if it wasn’t flat out boring every cunt on here to death, pretending to be a female.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 16:15, Decimus said:

What a strange little corner of the internet we’ve found ourselves lurking around in Decs, when the slightest insinuation of noncery, even in jest, warrants the threat of a certain moderator donning the black cap, but allegations of anal carnage towards ‘man’s best friend’ doesn’t warrant even a caution or a clip round the ear from the local Bobby? Lol.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What a strange little corner of the internet we’ve found ourselves lurking around in Decs, when the slightest insinuation of noncery, even in jest, warrants the threat of a certain moderator donning the black cap, but allegations of anal carnage towards ‘man’s best friend’ doesn’t warrant even a caution or a clip round the ear from the local Bobby? Lol.

Accusations are one thing Bally but the truth can’t be denied- Dave is a dog fucker

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Accusations are one thing Bally but the truth can’t be denied- Dave is a dog fucker

Good enough for me. I’ve never been one for all that ‘evidence’ malarkey. Defeats the whole point of stitching some cunt up, the good old fashioned way. Proper.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve got a photo of my grandad on a train from the 1920s, and there’s a freaky looking ticket collector in the background who looks uncannily like the chap in the bottom right of this photographic masterpiece. Probably just one of those unexplainable weird BR things that only Pen could throw some light on, if it wasn’t flat out boring every cunt on here to death, pretending to be a female.

Is she a relative of Bubbles from Trailer Park Boyz? 

Guest Vicious Bastard
On 22/06/2018 at 18:41, Eric Cuntman said:

About time we stopped acknowledging and pandering to the wants and needs of attention seeking perverts. These cunts are never satisfied, it started with the LGBT movement, and every week, they add another letter of the alphabet to accommodate another splinter group who are desperate to be acknowledged. 

How long before paedophiles are looked upon sympathetically because 'it's not their fault if they're born that way'? 

Its all just 'look at me' bollocks with no substance, half the cunts who've spent their adult lives as homosexual men, and eventually waste a ton of NHS money being surgically transformed into a woman, then decide to become a fucking lesbian! Well if you've now decided to be attracted to women, why not realise that while you still had a dick to fuck them with? 

Pure fucking attention seeking, "look at me" shite. Absolutely despicable, but nevertheless, inevitably leads to a lucrative career in 'showbiz'.

Start by executing Rylan Clark, Alan Carr, Brian Dowling, Graham Norton. And then exterminate every cunt who follows them on Twatter.

The office of statistics , reckon a peado who stops a 9mm Luger round to the bonce is unlikely to re-offend

37 minutes ago, Vicious Bastard said:

The office of statistics , reckon a peado who stops a 9mm Luger round to the bonce is unlikely to re-offend

I'm certainly willing to give up my time to exhaustively test the theory. I'll use the Luger rounds you suggest, but if you don't mind, I'll put them in a Beretta 92. They'll fit.

• Like 1