CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender neutral passport cunt

Neil

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Generosity generally, and awarding likes specifically,to friends and colleagues for posts that one deems worthy of compliment, is the no1 proven method of repressing latent homosexuality in males from the Merseyside area. It’s Boss.

Wise words K-Roc. I usually find that dishing out a few likes distracts me from thinking about cocks.

Guest Vicious Bastard
On 13/10/2021 at 01:15, Dyslexic cnut said:

I like you…but I bet I’ve opened more noir cemetery’s than you? I hope I’m wrong.

I saw my ammo tips off at a funny angle !

Guest Vicious Bastard
On 14/10/2021 at 00:50, Dyslexic cnut said:

Reported…

Or, worse than gay, he could have, premature ejaculation.Man fat allover the downstairs shitters tiles, coupled with rabies, scabies  crabs and scabs.

Guest judgetwi
On 12/10/2021 at 10:27, Vicious Bastard said:

Beretta is defiantly more reliable, but there's just something sinister about a Luger's evil beauty

On 12/10/2021 at 15:52, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree without hesitation. It does have a style and sexiness that's all it's own. It also only has a single vertical stack magazine. And the toggle latch bolt would drive me mental if I had to watch it bouncing up and down all day. You ever fired one? 

On 12/10/2021 at 20:53, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice rake angle on the grip too. My all time favourite would have to be the Browning H-P. Glock, S&W, HK, Colt etc' have been copying, lightening it and making shiny versions for decades. But they've not really bettered it.

On 13/10/2021 at 23:00, Eric Cuntman said:

All my guns have the safety catches removed. They're well gay.

When we were soldiers.........

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

When we were soldiers.........

Don't pretend that when you're wheeling down the streets of Londonistan with your eyes down so as not to get Jew bashed by your Muslim overlords that you don't fantasise about being in the IDF.

It's a shame that you're a fat, coward cunt only capable of showing bollocks on a safe, anonymous website. As for Entebbe, the only raid you've ever carried out is on the bargain booze aisle of your local off-licence.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
On 17/10/2021 at 17:04, Decimus said:

Don't pretend that when you're wheeling down the streets of Londonistan with your eyes down so as not to get Jew bashed by your Muslim overlords that you don't fantasise about being in the IDF.

It's a shame that you're a fat, coward cunt only capable of showing bollocks on a safe, anonymous website. As for Entebbe, the only raid you've ever carried out is on the bargain booze aisle of your local off-licence.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Blah blah woof woof. Wipe the drool from your mouth for fucks sake. You’re a fucking embarrassment.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Blah blah woof woof. Wipe the drool from your mouth for fucks sake. You’re a fucking embarrassment.

Says the man in his 50s who can't be trusted to be adult enough to post on a niche internet forum without supervision from the moderators.

You're the internet equivalent of an angry toddler screaming that it wants to be allowed to use its own spoon to feed itself instead of enduring the Choo-Choo train, tunnel routine.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Says the man in his 50s who can't be trusted to be adult enough to post on a niche internet forum without supervision from the moderators.

You're the internet equivalent of an angry toddler screaming that it wants to be allowed to use its own spoon to feed itself instead of enduring the Choo-Choo train, tunnel routine.

Lol 

When does the silly cunts probation end? 2025? Before or after the nation becomes carbon neutral?

I’d like to refresh my memory as the reasons why special measures where put in place 

@Mrs Roopsa quick summary?

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Lol 

When does the silly cunts probation end? 2025? Before or after the nation becomes carbon neutral?

I’d like to refresh my memory as the reasons why special measures where put in place 

@Eric Cuntman made fun out of the size of his paddling pool or some shit. Totally uncalled for.

Just now, Roadkill said:

@Eric Cuntman made fun out of the size of his paddling pool or some shit. Totally uncalled for.

@judgetwiis this true- you have a paddling pool? Isn’t this dangerous with your mobility scooter? 
I bet you fill it with tons of salt so you can float your fat fucking gut like it’s the Dead Sea 

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

@judgetwiis this true- you have a paddling pool? Isn’t this dangerous with your mobility scooter? 
I bet you fill it with tons of salt so you can float your fat fucking gut like it’s the Dead Sea 

Of course he has a paddling pool - it was mentioned at some point. Not like he was watching other people in the privacy of their back garden in their paddling pool like a weirdo. Who the fuck would post about watching unaware families in that sort of situation on here? Who would take so much offence at being called out on such sinister behaviour that they throw a huge paddy and have to be muzzled by Roops?

Surely, even on here, you'd find it difficult to find such an obliviously creepy cunt thick enough to take offense at being called out for such a thing? Therefore the only logical conclusion is that he takes his paddling pool ownership very seriously. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Careful, Stubbs. I made some gentle enquiries about this in March 2020 and ended up in purgatory until that October.

51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lol 

I'd still fuck her ,I've never forgotten the days she told me about her being finger banged by a trucker in his cab after offering hear the reach around in my bin lorry.

As much as she's an ugly fucking brute with a fat hairy fanny,possibly cock, I'm still sceptical it's not Mr roops is posting on here ,she turned me on .

Just now, Snowy said:

I'd still fuck her ,I've never forgotten the days she told me about her being finger banged by trucker in his cab after offering her the reach around in my bin lorry.

As much as she's an ugly fucking brute with a fat hairy fanny,possibly cock, I'm still sceptical it's not Mr roops is posting on here ,she turned me on .

Seek help you sick cunt. Stick to having Gareth suck you off daily 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t go there Bally…

I can’t go anywhere Stubbers until Roops gives my dodgy papers the all clear. I’m considering masking up and making a break for the nearest leper colony before the sun comes up. The nets closing in. I’ve always fancied living in a zombie apocalypse, but I didn’t think I’d be a fucking rotting corpse stumbling around waiting for a baseball bat round the head at any minute.

Guest judgetwi
On 17/10/2021 at 13:24, Eric Cuntman said:

.... we didn't need supervising by Roops. Lol

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lol 

Interesting questions. I doubt that the Roopsfuhrer can provide any logical answers.

I could be wrong, of course. 

Do carry on.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lol 

Well it wasn't for the subversive cutting edge discourse that he alludes to. It was for inciting the puntership to shoot a target he pinned to himself despite repeated directives not to do so.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well it wasn't for the subversive cutting edge discourse that he alludes to. It was for inciting the puntership to shoot a target he pinned to himself despite repeated directives not to do so.

He's a fucking idiot who enjoys the abuse then.

Professional victim, confirming his tribes stereotype.