CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender neutral passport cunt

Neil

On 19/10/2021 at 22:00, Decimus said:

Says the man in his 50s who can't be trusted to be adult enough to post on a niche internet forum without supervision from the moderators.

You're the internet equivalent of an angry toddler screaming that it wants to be allowed to use its own spoon to feed itself instead of enduring the Choo-Choo train, tunnel routine.

@judgetwi, is this true? You’re being monitored? Oh dear.

I bet you feel a right stupid cunt, because you look like one. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 20/10/2021 at 09:46, Mrs Roops said:

Well it wasn't for the subversive cutting edge discourse that he alludes to. It was for inciting the puntership to shoot a target he pinned to himself despite repeated directives not to do so.

“I wish you’d stop being so good to me boss.”

Bullshit I was expecting but blatant lies has caught me off guard. What’s wrong with being  a target Mr Roops? You could argue that I provide a vital social function.....the little boys need someone to vent their frustrations on.....why must it be The Lady Penelope all the time. You seem to be concerned about my mental elf but not hers. Funny that innit? Don’t fret Mein Roopsfuhrer, I won’t be crying and topping myself anytime soon. 😁

No matter, like any politician you know what’s best for us. It just so happens that what’s best for us coincides with what’s best for you. 🔺😁 I’ll leave with a thought from President Lincoln....

”The only worse liar than a faith healer is his patient.”

Know what I mean Mr Roops?

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“I wish you’d stop being so good to me boss.”

Bullshit I was expecting but blatant lies has caught me off guard. What’s wrong with being  a target Mr Roops? You could argue that I provide a vital social function.....the little boys need someone to vent their frustrations on.....why must it be The Lady Penelope all the time. You seem to be concerned about my mental elf but not hers. Funny that innit? Don’t fret Mein Roopsfuhrer, I won’t be crying and topping myself anytime soon. 😁

No matter, like any politician you know what’s best for us. It just so happens that what’s best for us coincides with what’s best for you. 🔺😁 I’ll leave with a thought from President Lincoln....

”The only worse liar than a faith healer is his patient.”

Know what I mean Mr Roops?

It takes a gold-plated retard to deny something then two sentences later confirm its true by justifying the behaviour.

For avoidance of any doubt I append below but two examples that led to your predicament

On 24/09/2019 at 20:44, Mrs Roops said:

Never mind Judge, its only a website.  I'm becoming pissed off scattering bodies around on account of your hypersensitivity and paranoia. Stop painting a large target on your back. I don't want to hear another peep out of you on the subject.

On 18/04/2020 at 09:36, Mrs Roops said:

I advised you last September to cease pinning a target on your back. Stop self-rattling.

Best you STFU and go with the plan otherwise you'll end up with a red triangle embossed on your forehead in perpetuity.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It takes a gold-plated retard to deny something then two sentences later confirm its true by justifying the behaviour.

For avoidance of any doubt I append below but two examples that led to your predicament

Best you STFU and go with the plan otherwise you'll end up with a red triangle embossed on your forehead in perpetuity.

Have some taste Roops. That’s bound to clash with the yellow star on his chest, then again, it is quite autumnal.