CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caution: Show Dogs In Transit

Ape™️

Guest KuntaCunty

Why must we be subject to these eye distracting, tedious window stickers, anyway?  Is it no longer good enough to have your eyes on the road, hands at 10 and 2, and safely navigating the plethora of complete fuckwits out there, without seeing what nonsense to which they follow, plastered all over their auto?  Cunts!!! 

• 2 years later...
Guest Alfie Noakes
29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ah, the good old days. Ape was great then, but has gone downhill since.

When did he go skiing?

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

When did he go skiing?

He didn't he went paragliding and killed one of Scroats geese when he landed on it.

46 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ah, the good old days. Ape was great then, but has gone downhill since.

You seem to be getting a little obsessed with Ape. You've searched back to a nom made three years ago just to enable you to make another of your oh-so-hilarious little comments. I notice the reference to balsa wood in the edit too. Once I'd stopped laughing hysterically at your comedic genius, I actually felt a tiny amount of pity for you.

In direct response to the content of your post, I am pleased that you once considered me great. It's highly unlikely anyone has, or ever will  bestow such praise upon you.

18 minutes ago, Ape said:

You seem to be getting a little obsessed with Ape. You've searched back to a nom made three years ago just to enable you to make another of your oh-so-hilarious little comments. I notice the reference to balsa wood in the edit too. Once I'd stopped laughing hysterically at your comedic genius, I actually felt a tiny amount of pity for you.

In direct response to the content of your post, I am pleased that you once considered me great. It's highly unlikely anyone has, or ever will  bestow such praise upon you.

I agree, but with no celebrity deaths to report this morning, I thought why not resurrect this gem.  lol........fuck   off.

On 8/17/2014 at 2:23 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Caution - Christ-Child on Board....second coming imminent'

That'll fox the fuckers , especially those docile twats with a 'fish' sticker on the back

Marillion were cunts

Mine says 'Driver wanking on-board again,second cumming imminent'

On 16/08/2014 at 2:01 PM, Ape said:

What kind of fucking idiot chooses to have this message on the back of their car? Why do we need to be cautious? Are they likely to open fire on tailgaters with automatic weapons? Surely the most cuntish car sticker ever......

post-88-0-53850300-1408193731_thumb.jpg

You should have..........

" Illiterate chav spastic at the wheel "

Guest Mingeeta
On 16/08/2014 at 2:01 PM, Ape said:

What kind of fucking idiot chooses to have this message on the back of their car? Why do we need to be cautious? Are they likely to open fire on tailgaters with automatic weapons? Surely the most cuntish car sticker ever......

The only car that should have the sign on is anything Katie Price happens to be in.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/16/2014 at 9:01 AM, Ape said:

The Jenner girls, the Kardashians, Charles' parade of woofer lady friends...Such a sticker could be useful under the proper circumstances.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Ape said:

It's amazing how a old nom, only revived because a French scum-cunt was looking for Ape material to (hilariously) comment on, can create such renewed interest. 

It's difficult to say who was coolered at the time this nom was created.  If the cells were full the response would naturally be low.  To my understanding, most have been released early, except for the lifers, of course.