CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

Cliff is quite clearly a cunt (a crying, talking, sleeping, walking lying cunt) however it's great to see this 'holier than thou' mob get their comeuppance

Go to their website and there's a self-serving section about 'why you can trust BBC News' and it's the biggest pile of shit since the ringmaster spiked Dumbo's lunch with laxatives.

There is an editorial decision behind everything you see / read / hear and never forget that.

So you get nothing about industrial-grade raping of young white British girls by predominantly Pakistani (oh I'm sorry, 'Asian') gangs in Oxford, Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford et al. You get a photo of Jeremy Corbyn photoshopped to give him a more 'Marxist look'. You get subjective terms like 'right wing / left wing'  used to introduce contributors to current affairs programmes.  And you still get good economic news bookended with 'despite Brexit' as several, 'for examples'.

These cunts don't wear their colours as proudly as the Guardian or the Daily Mail or Fox News - which makes them even more insidious and pernicious.

• Like 5

My favourite part was the £20k aggravated damages he got because the BBC subsequently had the effrontery to submit the report in question for an award.

They still got off lightly though, the cunts. If it had been up to me, I'd have made them repay everyone's licence fees for the last two years. Alternative funding would be limited to whatever they could raise from a new "Celebrity Death Match" program featuring the likes of Chris Evans, Andrew Marr, and Gary Lineker.

• Like 1

The BBC are all about "avoidance" news. Anything controversial or not serving the current political dictats gets omitted on purpose. I also found it quite amusing how a lot of their wealthy "self-employed"cunts protested over being dragged into on-book employment by the taxman-prodded corporation. Pay your fucking taxes like the rest of us you squirming, bloated, self-serving, lying, perverted, boring bunch of wankers.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cliff is quite clearly a cunt (a crying, talking, sleeping, walking lying cunt) however it's great to see this 'holier than thou' mob get their comeuppance

Go to their website and there's a self-serving section about 'why you can trust BBC News' and it's the biggest pile of shit since the ringmaster spiked Dumbo's lunch with laxatives.

There is an editorial decision behind everything you see / read / hear and never forget that.

So you get nothing about industrial-grade raping of young white British girls by predominantly Pakistani (oh I'm sorry, 'Asian') gangs in Oxford, Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford et al. You get a photo of Jeremy Corbyn photoshopped to give him a more 'Marxist look'. You get subjective terms like 'right wing / left wing'  used to introduce contributors to current affairs programmes.  And you still get good economic news bookended with 'despite Brexit' as several, 'for examples'.

These cunts don't wear their colours as proudly as the Guardian or the Daily Mail or Fox News - which makes them even more insidious and pernicious.

He's got himself a wailing screaming spunk-filled gay boy blow-up doll.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So, did the police tap his phones? I'm just wondering whether he was Wired for sound! 

I'll get me Walkman 

Some People say the photofit on BBC Crime Watch, was of a Bachelor Boy. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My dad put his foot through the TV screen years ago when the BBCs coverage of Surrey v Hampshire Sunday league match was interrupted for coverage of the Portuguese sidecar grand Prix. "Ya cunts yers" he shouted as his foot went through the screen. 

Nobody gives a fuck.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just put Cliff into a Google search with the keywords Kitty, Elm, guest and house. The results are absolutely scandalous!

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Just put Cliff into a Google search with the keywords Kitty, Elm, guest and house. The results are absolutely scandalous!

Banana_Leaf_Coffin.jpg

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hallo kitty, Dutch elm disease, Jo Guest and Maxwell House coffee. What's so scandalous? 

Are your idiot filters turned on?

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My dad put his foot through the TV screen years ago when the BBCs coverage of Surrey v Hampshire Sunday league match was interrupted for coverage of the Portuguese sidecar grand Prix. "Ya cunts yers" he shouted as his foot went through the screen. 

Typical Irish traveller behaviour...

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Punker's is only interested in the Grand Pricks.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Congratulations are called for. 

Now that it's all over, I bet he could do with a Summer Holiday.

7 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I would say the results are boringly tedious. One will always find a nut-job authored essay of inferences and rumour. From then on its simply a question of the gullibility of the readership.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Excellent!