CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

25 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Holidaymakers hit as pound falls'

If Proper hasn't made his fortune day trading currency pairs this last year or so, he never will. On a semi-related note, Bitcoin's been up and down like a bride's nightie of late, and it's the picture of stability compared to Ethereum and Ripple, let alone some of the more esoteric ICOs. What a time to be alive.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought I sent you the shampoo for coma patients 'touch and go'. 

I used all of that one, I touched then I went,  if you recall. 

• 1 year later...

I discovered earlier today, to my horror, that BBC News now has an actual "LGBT Correspondent", an arse bandit named Ben Hunte, who was previously a presenter on their (wholly unnecessary) BBC Africa channel.

Screen+Shot+2017-11-05+at+20.44.19.png

Ticks all the fucking boxes, or what?

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I discovered earlier today, to my horror, that BBC News now has an actual "LGBT Correspondent", an arse bandit named Ben Hunte, who was previously a presenter on their (wholly unnecessary) BBC Africa channel.

I don't know. Does he have any other physical impairments apart from being a darker shade of white?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always thought LGBT was a type of sandwich. Lettuce, gherkin, bacon and tomato. That's why I got queer looks from staff in Subways.🤔

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Out of interest, what time is the ten minute freeview on?

Hi Deco.

Frank's been regaling us with the byzantine nature of his existence, but is still refusing to apologise for it. I still find it difficult to believe the holocaust was really that bad. I accept the numbers mind.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m so pleased to see you back, decs. Overwhelmed. The slightest whiff of an intellect within this online environment sends the thicko’s running for cover. 

Nice break?

Oi Frank, get your greasy mitts off one of our Brit folk heroes

Your sort make Michael Schumacher look like a cabbage

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I used to think icons were bits of old Russian wood and shit CB. I can't imagine your chattanooga boy fitting in well in St. Basil's

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m sooo pleased to see you back, decs. Overwhelmed. The slightest whiff of an intellect within this online environment sends the thicko’s running for cover. 

Nice break?

I think it's fair to say that if your entire existence could be summed up in one musical sample, it'd be the saxophone solo in 'Baker Street'.

Fuck off you jazzy little spastic.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think it's fair to say that if your entire existence could be summed up in one musical sample, it'd be the saxophone solo in 'Baker Street'.

Some catching up to do, deccoroooooooo. Straight in at the cheap seats. Jazzy, spastic.. saxophone! superb. 

Wanker.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You need to put Frank in his rightful place D, he thought he was king of the shitpile while you was locked up.

Was getting way too big for his loafers.

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It's a well known fact that decorators are as thick as shit but equally violently deranged.

Want a meet?  I am easy to find, I will be holding a white flag stained with goose shit,  standing on a tall viaduct, middle of France. I will demonstrate entente cordiale with a brick.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Ask Fwank for directions