CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder if his stand-up is as good as his ground game.

I'm assuming the black belt is a nod to inclusivity. I don't see how he can achieve the required standard in any form of martial arts grading. 

Unless 'sitting on the floor and twitching your leg' is yet another system of Wing-Chung.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm assuming the black belt is a nod to inclusivity. I don't see how he can achieve the required standard in any form of martial arts grading. 

Unless 'sitting on the floor and twitching your leg' is yet another system of Wing-Chung.

That's just to hold his incontinence nappy up.

As this is the BBC nom id like to report that I’ve just seen a vid of the Corners favourite jug eared Match of the Day presenter shopping in M and S today without a mask. This after countless tweets in the last couple of weeks lecturing and name calling anyone who dared object to being forced to mask up.

No mask wanker.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As this is the BBC nom id like to report that I’ve just seen a vid of the Corners favourite jug eared Match of the Day presenter shopping in M and S today without a mask. This after countless tweets in the last couple of weeks lecturing and name calling anyone who dared object to being forced to mask up.

No mask wanker.

Perhaps his ears are too small to hook the elastic behind...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No mask wanker.

Any pics, per chance?

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Any pics, per chance?

This – despite the BBC's highest-paid presenter repeatedly lecturing 7.7million Twitter followers to wear masks to 'fight the killer disease', in which he told the public that wearing a face mask 'had to be beneficial, even if it only saves one life'.

The greedy, self-righteous, overpaid snowflake wanker's hypocrisy holds no bounds. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8856869/Gary-Lineker-apologises-seen-without-facemask-browsing-M-S-food-hall.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This – despite the BBC's highest-paid presenter repeatedly lecturing 7.7million Twitter followers to wear masks to 'fight the killer disease', in which he told the public that wearing a face mask 'had to be beneficial, even if it only saves one life'.

The greedy, self-righteous, overpaid snowflake wanker's hypocrisy holds no bounds. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8856869/Gary-Lineker-apologises-seen-without-facemask-browsing-M-S-food-hall.html

Cheers. This should be printed all over Walkers. 

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d guess his arms are too short to hook the elastic round those two massive pork chops he wears on either side of his daft looking head.

I'd like to see him beheaded by some of the peaceful child refugees he cares so much about. I bet his severed head would flutter gently to the ground, much like a sycamore leaf.

• Like 2

On 19/10/2020 at 19:48, Eric Cuntman said:

All credit to him for trying, but the reality is he's one of the least desirable people to have by your side in a fight, especially as he's got no arms and he's already on the floor.

Black belt his arse, ffs. Just imagine him as someone's minder or bodyguard, as he follows them around town in his wheelchair or mobility scooter.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

All credit to him for trying, but the reality is he's one of the least desirable people to have by your side in a fight, especially as he's got no arms and he's already on the floor.

Black belt his arse, ffs. Just imagine him as someone's minder or bodyguard, as he follows them around town in his wheelchair or mobility scooter.

What’s his knickname....’shitty-arse?’

The BBC has excelled itself by broadcasting an interview with a cuntess called Ahlam Tamimi on the British Government funded (£300m.) BBC Arabic Channel, sympathising with this vile cunts ‘unfair’ battle to be reunited with her husband, another fucking dog, in Jordan.

This animal was one half of a pair of cunts who blew up a pizza restaurant in Jerusalem in 2001 killing 15 people, 8 of who were children. She has many times since given interviews laughing about the crime. 

It seems to me that 2020 is turning out to be the worst year in my memory, but perhaps the only 2 good things which might come out of it are the re-election of Donald J Trump and HMS BBC being dispatched to Davy Jones locker where it fucking belongs.

Emily Maitless is a scabby arsed cunt.

• Like 1

On 20/10/2020 at 17:53, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd like to see him beheaded by some of the peaceful child refugees he cares so much about. I bet his severed head would flutter gently to the ground, much like a sycamore leaf.

Before Ian Wright skied it over the crossbar, like he consistently did for England.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I disagree. All the jigging about provides distraction thus ample time for some glassing and vicious ankle biting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BBC Question Time just starting and they’ve managed to get Anthony Scarammuchi on the panel to enlighten us all with his impartial opinions re. the US Presidential election. I’m expecting a big endorsement of Donald Trump.

Like fuck I am. This poisonous little toad who Trump sacked 3 years ago has been pimping himself out to any media fraudsters willing to cross his palm with silver ever since. Try as I might I still can’t spot the talking head to balance the conversation, on the panel.

Great to see the BBC haven’t lost their impartiality. It’s just been mislaid for about 40 years. The dirty, arrogant, entitled fucking cunts.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

BBC Question Time just starting and they’ve managed to get Anthony Scarammuchi on the panel to enlighten us all with his impartial opinions re. the US Presidential election. I’m expecting a big endorsement of Donald Trump.

Like fuck I am. This poisonous little toad who Trump sacked 3 years ago has been pimping himself out to any media fraudsters willing to cross his palm with silver ever since. Try as I might I still can’t spot the talking head to balance the conversation, on the panel.

Great to see the BBC haven’t lost their impartiality. It’s just been mislaid for about 40 years. The dirty, arrogant, entitled fucking cunts.

Some Tory MP on and the whole panel aswell as the titless, anorexic slag Fiona Bruce have decided that Corbyns antisemitism is somehow because of his hitherto unnoticed racism, due to his Britishness. Midget man Scaramuchi is now in full Trump Derangement mode. This cunt would sell his granny if anyone would buy the decomposing old shitbag.

God bless the BBC and all who sail down the sewer with them.