CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She's beautiful!

large.beautiful.jpg.01e3d3c28b815059233e

So what does your missing wife look like Mr Ahmed?

Well shes 5'2", brown skinned, with Brown Eyes!

And what was she wearing?

A hijab. 

What colour?

Black

No problem Mr Ahmed. We'll put an APB to all police units in Saudia Arabia. We'll have your wife back in no time. 

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm not surprised Eddie: a man in a pink tutu, no doubt engineered to promote transgenderism; an incorrect description of dice (the correct singular is 'die' not 'a dice'), so as not to use the word 'die' and offend bereaved people amidst the coronavirus pandemic; and a standard black presenter to continue the BLM legacy. All archetypal BBC stuff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised Eddie: a man in a pink tutu, no doubt engineered to promote transgenderism; an incorrect description of dice (the correct singular is 'die' not 'a dice'), so as not to use the word 'die' and offend bereaved people amidst the coronavirus pandemic; and a standard black presenter to continue BLM legacy. All archetypal BBC stuff.

At least they know their geography...

24FAB39F-079D-4E53-B1EE-78DDF34E934A.jpeg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised Eddie: a man in a pink tutu, no doubt engineered to promote transgenderism; an incorrect description of dice (the correct singular is 'die' not 'a dice'), so as not to use the word 'die' and offend bereaved people amidst the coronavirus pandemic; and a standard black presenter to continue the BLM legacy. All archetypal BBC stuff.

This sums it all up.

• 1 year later...

Last night a man brought along a ladder and climbed up to the statue above the front doors of the BBC building in Regents St. He proceeded to chip away at the statue of a grown man and a naked child with a hammer and bolster. This statue was carved by Eric Gill who’s diaries revealed after his death that he had raped his two daughters and his younger sister  on numerous occasions while they were still children. And also that he had sexual intercourse with the family dog.

Several children’s charities have requested over the years that the BBC remove this abomination from their building but the BBC have refused to do so, stating amongst other excuses that it is a ‘cultural landmark’ whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean.

An ever increasing crowd gathered for 3 or 4 hours to watch this gentleman at work. Eventually the police summoned a cherry picker and arrested him.

The BBC as usual failed to notice any of this happening, just like the numerous protests by thousands of angry people outside the very same building during the last 18 months.

The BLM scumbags who’ve become known as the ‘Coulston 4’s recent acquittal and extremely favourable press coverage afterwards may be rather different to the narrative around this identical ‘crime’ imo, that’s if any of the fake news media even acknowledge that it occurred at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Last night a man brought along a ladder and climbed up to the statue above the front doors of the BBC building in Regents St. He proceeded to chip away at the statue of a grown man and a naked child with a hammer and bolster. This statue was carved by Eric Gill who’s diaries revealed after his death that he had raped his two daughters and his younger sister  on numerous occasions while they were still children. And also that he had sexual intercourse with the family dog.

Several children’s charities have requested over the years that the BBC remove this abomination from their building but the BBC have refused to do so, stating amongst other excuses that it is a ‘cultural landmark’ whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean.

An ever increasing crowd gathered for 3 or 4 hours to watch this gentleman at work. Eventually the police summoned a cherry picker and arrested him.

The BBC as usual failed to notice any of this happening, just like the numerous protests by thousands of angry people outside the very same building during the last 18 months.

The BLM scumbags who’ve become known as the ‘Coulston 4’s recent acquittal and extremely favourable press coverage afterwards may be rather different to the narrative around this identical ‘crime’ imo, that’s if any of the fake news media even acknowledge that it occurred at all.

I've been saying this on this site for ages. If the dirty peado cunt had kept a slave, that fucking statue would have been removed yonks ago. If you look at comments left online about it, loads of people are saying "he was a great artist and his work should be  celebrated"! These are probably the same cunts who accused Baden Powell of being a kiddly fiddler as well. 

And don't start me off on the cunts who are offended at 'midget gems'!  

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Excellent stuff. The disappointing bit is that he was pretty much alone at the task. 
Anyway, job well done.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Excellent stuff. The disappointing bit is that he was pretty much alone at the task. 
Anyway, job well done.

Seems like it's open season on statues and public monuments now. Next thing you know Withers will be climbing Nelson's column with a hammer and chisel because old Horatio was a little bit mean to the frogs. 

I think the subtle difference here is that the statue of the bloke that was pulled down in Bristol paid homage to him and perhaps rightly needed to go, if not in the way it did or by the hands of those bleeding heart liberal fucktards. 

This work, although created by a thoroughly sick pervert, who in life probably should have been whipped to death, wasn't directly celebrating him. I'm not sure, given this distinction, that its removal is warranted. 

The outcome of the recent court case has opened a can of worms. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

This work, although created by a thoroughly sick pervert, who in life probably should have been whipped to death, wasn't directly celebrating him. I'm not sure, given this distinction, that its removal is warranted. 

The fact that the statue depicts an adult male with a naked child should be a major concern imo, and if that wasn’t enough then the disgusting acts the sculptor admitted to in his diaries, along with the history of the BBC in covering up the crimes of many nonces who they employed over decades should certainly warrant its removal and public destruction. No doubt the Beeb will have some bloke called ‘Jim’ round today to ‘fix it’.

40 minutes ago, Goober said:

Seems like it's open season on statues and public monuments now. Next thing you know Withers will be climbing Nelson's column with a hammer and chisel because old Horatio was a little bit mean to the frogs. 

I think the subtle difference here is that the statue of the the bloke that was pulled down in Bristol paid homage to him and perhaps rightly needed to go, if not in the way it did or by the hands of those bleeding heart liberal fucktards. 

The outcome of the recent court case has opened a can of worms. 

I don't think the Bristol statue should have been removed. He may have had connections to slavery, he also built hospitals schools and generally improved and developed the city for the betterment and prosperity of thousands. 

And they replace it with a statue honouring a benefit scrounging vandal. 

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think the Bristol statue should have been removed. He may have had connections to slavery, he also built hospitals schools and generally improved and developed the city for the betterment and prosperity of thousands. 

If slavery had been called something else it may have been looked upon more favourably nowadays. Maybe Bitcoon?

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The fact that the statue depicts an adult male with a naked child should be a major concern imo, and if that wasn’t enough then the disgusting acts the sculptor admitted to in his diaries, along with the history of the BBC in covering up the crimes of many nonces who they employed over decades should certainly warrant its removal and public destruction. No doubt the Beeb will have some bloke called ‘Jim’ round today to ‘fix it’.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Both valid viewpoints. I think I'd have preferred the statue in Bristol to stay as well. As I said it's opened a can of worms. Personally, I don't want these decisions being made by any fucking idiot with a claw hammer or a rope. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Seems like it's open season on statues and public monuments now.

That Flid on the podium at Trafalgar Square a few years ago might have been very tricky for any anti spaz protestors to dislodge. There was fuck all for the rope to get a grip on.