CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Good old Nadine. Fuck this gravy train up for the shit stabbing luvvies at the BBC, they'll only spend the extra on protecting nonces and poofs.

I'd shag her. Or I would have done 10 years ago. Bit of a Sarah Greene thing about her.

Q) what's the similarity between Sarah Greene's legs, and Sarah Greene's cunt?

A) They've both been fucked by Mike Smith's chopper.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd shag her. Or I would have done 10 years ago. Bit of a Sarah Greene thing about her.

Q) what's the similarity between Sarah Greene's legs, and Sarah Greene's cunt?

A) They've both been fucked by Mike Smith's chopper.

Green Choppers were the best.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Green Choppers were the best.

Choppers were for black kids, their arms were too long for conventional handlebars.

I had a Grifter XL, the one with the black metalflake paint and neon laser graphics. I did have the Raleigh Tomahawk when I was 5. It was a mini version of the chopper. 

Cue dick jokes.

Just tuned in to BBC Question Time and remembered why I don’t watch this pile of leftwing shite anymore. 
The audience at St.Andrews sitting at least 4 seats apart, mask wankers every one of them, obediently lowering their face nappies to ask a question which they already know the answer to, and then quickly pulling it back up over their gargoyle faces. Fucking grade A pig ugly sheep cunts sitting on their fat lardy Jock arseholes faking outrage and moral superiority when anyone can see they are hand picked wankers with the same political views as the host Fiona Bruce who should fuck off back to the Antiques Roadshow and get herself appraised alongside the assorted Chippendale furniture, ancient relics and all the other shite and useless tat that no cunt wants to buy at the local car boot sale or charity shop.

• Like 2

On 20/01/2022 at 23:11, King Billy said:

Just tuned in to BBC Question Time and remembered why I don’t watch this pile of leftwing shite anymore. 
The audience at St.Andrews sitting at least 4 seats apart, mask wankers every one of them, obediently lowering their face nappies to ask a question which they already know the answer to, and then quickly pulling it back up over their gargoyle faces. Fucking grade A pig ugly sheep cunts sitting on their fat lardy Jock arseholes faking outrage and moral superiority when anyone can see they are hand picked wankers with the same political views as the host Fiona Bruce who should fuck off back to the Antiques Roadshow and get herself appraised alongside the assorted Chippendale furniture, ancient relics and all the other shite and useless tat that no cunt wants to buy at the local car boot sale or charity shop.

The BBC want to add the cost of TV licence onto everyone’s council tax from 2027. The current entropy of clients doesn’t bode well for future earnings, so the cunts are looking at ways of trapping all citizens into paying the fee by default. 

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

The BBC want to add the cost of TV licence onto everyone’s council tax from 2027. The current entropy of clients doesn’t bode well for future earnings, so the cunts are looking at ways of trapping all citizens into paying the fee by default. 

The BBC can suck my spotty arsehole.

By BBC I mean Naga Munchetty obviously, and not Dan Walker or David Attenborough.

Any of you SJWs out there scouring the web for your next fix of outrage, needn’t bother looking at the Met Office, in the hope of finding your next excuse for a massive meltdown, as the guys and gals (and the other 97 gender groups and counting) who used to just guess whether it might rain tomorrow have decided that woke is the way forward for 21st century weather mongs.

Storm ‘MALIK’ is reportedly battering parts of the U.K. tonight. I suppose it’s only fair, as there must be a growing number of bearded, peaceful young men out there who are furious at every storm being given names like Arthur, Hilda etc. 
Ive been unable to find Storm Steve, Typhoon Tony or Hurricane Harold anywhere else across the world though. I do hope it’s not just us that have become total fucking gutless wankers. The frogs will never let us live it down.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Any of you SJWs out there scouring the web for your next fix of outrage, needn’t bother looking at the Met Office, in the hope of finding your next excuse for a massive meltdown, as the guys and gals (and the other 97 gender groups and counting) who used to just guess whether it might rain tomorrow have decided that woke is the way forward for 21st century weather mongs.

Storm ‘MALIK’ is reportedly battering parts of the U.K. tonight. I suppose it’s only fair, as there must be a growing number of bearded, peaceful young men out there who are furious at every storm being given names like Arthur, Hilda etc. 
Ive been unable to find Storm Steve, Typhoon Tony or Hurricane Harold anywhere else across the world though. I do hope it’s not just us that have become total fucking gutless wankers. The frogs will never let us live it down.

Storm Malik was named by the Danish Meteorological Institute. 

I'm shocked by this, William. It's not like you to simply make up a load of old bollocks and post it as gospel. 

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know Malik. He was one of my agency bods. A fucking wanker that starved himself delirious for 3 days and then screamed discrimination when I stopped him from using a bandsaw. Fucking black gay Muslim cunt. He can shove his little whirlwind up his halal arse. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Goober said:

Storm Malik was named by the Danish Meteorological Institute. 

I'm shocked by this, William. It's not like you to simply make up a load of old bollocks and post it as gospel. 

Well we can't exactly be angry at the Danes, can we? They're all white - probably because their country is the little squirt of splooge on the head of Germany from the big cock and balls made by Norway, Sweden and the Finland bollock.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

Well we can't exactly be angry at the Danes, can we? They're all white - probably because their country is the little squirt of splooge on the head of Germany from the big cock and balls made by Norway, Sweden and the Finland bollock.

Fnaar, fnaaar!

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s very fucking like me, but I accept your apology anyway. 

Yes, I'm very sorry that you're a dim witted fucking cunt. 

I don't necessarily disagree with your sentiment, but it helps your case to get the basic facts right. Something you regularly struggle with. 

Must do better. D-

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nice bacon though. 

• Like 1