Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

BBC Question Time just starting and they’ve managed to get Anthony Scarammuchi on the panel to enlighten us all with his impartial opinions re. the US Presidential election. I’m expecting a big endorsement of Donald Trump.

Like fuck I am. This poisonous little toad who Trump sacked 3 years ago has been pimping himself out to any media fraudsters willing to cross his palm with silver ever since. Try as I might I still can’t spot the talking head to balance the conversation, on the panel.

Great to see the BBC haven’t lost their impartiality. It’s just been mislaid for about 40 years. The dirty, arrogant, entitled fucking cunts.

I’d wager I’m not the only cunt here who’d like to bludgeon this Scarabollocks twat to death with something blunt, heavy and metal.

Then piss in his ear

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

BBC Question Time just starting and they’ve managed to get Anthony Scarammuchi on the panel to enlighten us all with his impartial opinions re. the US Presidential election. I’m expecting a big endorsement of Donald Trump.

Like fuck I am. This poisonous little toad who Trump sacked 3 years ago has been pimping himself out to any media fraudsters willing to cross his palm with silver ever since. Try as I might I still can’t spot the talking head to balance the conversation, on the panel.

Great to see the BBC haven’t lost their impartiality. It’s just been mislaid for about 40 years. The dirty, arrogant, entitled fucking cunts.

Scarammuchi?

can he do the fandango? (Fucking beat you to it @camberwell gypsy)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d wager I’m not the only cunt here who’d like to bludgeon this Scarabollocks twat to death with something blunt, heavy and metal.

Then piss in his ear

Trump sacked him after 3 days and since then he’s made a fortune slagging him off to any  fake news that’ll listen.

Despicable little pygmy cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

BBC Question Time. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, they’ve got a dribbling spastic on the panel tonight. They must be close to running out of boxes to tick ffs. Next week....childharold, Secretary of State for retarded fucking cunts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

BBC Question Time. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, they’ve got a dribbling spastic on the panel tonight. They must be close to running out of boxes to tick ffs. Next week....childharold, Secretary of State for retarded fucking cunts.

It was like listening to someone scratching their nails down a blackboard. I had to change the channel. 

Having said that, what makes it far, far, far worse is that the racist loony leftist cunt Lammy is on there as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

BBC Question Time. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, they’ve got a dribbling spastic on the panel tonight. They must be close to running out of boxes to tick ffs. Next week....childharold, Secretary of State for retarded fucking cunts.

That's a bit harsh Billy. David Lammy is a cunt but to call him a dribbling spastic is a bit strong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goober said:

It was like listening to someone scratching their nails down a blackboard. I had to change the channel. 

Having said that, what makes it far, far, far worse is that the racist loony leftist cunt Lammy is on there as well. 

They’ve just rolled her name along the bottom of the screen, followed by.. comedian. I feel a right cunt now. I thought she was a real spastic. What a funny cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Goober said:

It was like listening to someone scratching their nails down a blackboard. I had to change the channel. 

Having said that, what makes it far, far, far worse is that the racist loony leftist cunt Lammy is on there as well. 

Corbyn hadn’t much time for Lammy. Too centrist by far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They’ve just rolled her name along the bottom of the screen, followed by.. comedian. I feel a right cunt now. I thought she was a real spastic. What a funny cunt.

I like the Downs Syndrome ones. They have superhuman strength and become aggressive when provoked. 

I'm surprised nobody's set up a league. They could replace Pitbull's and 'Rock'em Sock'em Robots'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like the Downs Syndrome ones. They have superhuman strength and become aggressive when provoked. 

I'm surprised nobody's set up a league. They could replace Pitbull's and 'Rock'em Sock'em Robots'.

Genghis Kahnt

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2020 at 19:08, Dawn Chorus said:

Iman Ghaleb Al-Hamli ll looks hot.

yemen-1.jpg?w=770&resize=770,550

 

I don’t know which bit I like the most; the masterpiece of engineering, top notch wiring or that breeze block security wall.
No wonder these morons are so heavily dependent on imported brains cause left to their own devices it’s back to carpet weaving and goat herding.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2020 at 23:12, King Billy said:

BBC Question Time. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, they’ve got a dribbling spastic on the panel tonight. They must be close to running out of boxes to tick ffs. Next week....childharold, Secretary of State for retarded fucking cunts.

I'm the disrupter you don't want at your party. Please nominate me to speak a few words at your cremation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t know which bit I like the most; the masterpiece of engineering, top notch wiring or that breeze block security wall.
No wonder these morons are so heavily dependent on imported brains cause left to their own devices it’s back to carpet weaving and goats herding.

Actually women doing what the men in Yemen don't appear to be capable of doing. Actually fairly typical of parts of the Arab world.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...