CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Haunting In Norfolk

Decimus

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After a comprehensive CC kicking, 'Johnny Blashford Snell' likes to go on an imaginary expedition.

If he's in CC clink he's probably shanked all of the hardest bastards in there, killed three of the screws, monopolised the illicit snout trade, taken over the barber shop and given the all inmates that have survived his terror a bob. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How the fuck did he stick that poster back on the wall after he'd climbed through the hole?

Harold is probably wondering the very same question tonight, regarding the Dianne Abbot poster in his cell. He’s going to be sorry when he dives into the hole and lands on Winstons bed in the cell next door.

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

If he's in CC clink he's probably shanked all of the hardest bastards in there, killed three of the screws, monopolised the illicit snout trade, taken over the barber shop and given the all inmates that have survived his terror a bob. 

"Where's ya water blaster?"

"What fuckin water blaster?"

"This fuckin water blaster!"

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Where's ya water blaster?"

"What fuckin water blaster?"

"This fuckin water blaster!"

Good point. If he's not in there he should be fitted up for a short stretch so he can clean Punkape's dried on vaguely brown spunk farts off the walls. Maybe 4500 psi wouldn't be enough though. 

47 minutes ago, Goober said:

There's no hard bastard in there. All sedated. Boxing day dinner in there was disappointing. I got a kebab that looked like it had already been eaten. 

3 hours ago, Goober said:

An antipodean ‘Arry Grout then?

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's no hard bastard in there. All sedated. Boxing day dinner in there was disappointing. I got a kebab that looked like it had already been eaten. 

I thought that kebab thing was just a rumour, i saw it written on a couple of bus stops like 

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dreary formulaic facsimile of U2. Songs probably written by his dad. Another celebrity kid handed a lucrative career despite having no talent of their own.

I wonder if Harvey Price will be getting his tits out for the Sunday Sport any time soon.

Now that I really would pay to see Authoritah!

🐀