CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Haunting In Norfolk

Decimus

Guest Brit Brutus
Just now, Neil said:

West Norfolk is a fucking pikey haven,North Norfolk is for newly weds and nearly deads,Norwich is full of carrot crunchers and theEast is full of web footed immigrants,South Norfolk is where its at,clean air,nice people and loads and loads of open fields ideal for hiding 'erm......things.

An accurate assessment. Although are there actually any settlements in South Norfolk, beyond lodgings for a few hundred thousand pigs?

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I prefer my counties to have three dimensions.

East England is a bit of a tessarat. I am watching Jeremy Irons in Waterland on DVD in a horizontal position even my cock has inverted into a temporary vagina between my legs. The amazing thing about the preciius little bit of coast around Sheringham is they fucking warn cyclists off because they want the coast road as a high speed drag for their colonial Discos without the bother of minding other road users. Cunty Prince Philip still drives his Disco around the haunted Sandringham roads there a ghostly apparition of the Anglian twilight. 

• Like 1

Guest Brit Brutus
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Is there no end to your weird grovelling? 

?

What you doing on here on a Thursday night? Shouldn’t you be out front clapping and banging pans? 

6 minutes ago, Brit Brutus said:

?

What you doing on here on a Thursday night? Shouldn’t you be out front clapping and banging pans? 

Go easy of Harold The Stupid brute-arse, he’s had a hard day with is mock GCSEs, plus he’s a confirmed fuckwit

Despite being a six fingered freak of nature from the eastern parries, you can obviously string a sentence together with a degree of humor and humility 

Welcome to CC and fuck off, drink drain cleaner etc etc

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Go easy of Harold The Stupid brute-arse, he’s had a hard day with is mock GCSEs, plus he’s a confirmed fuckwit

Despite being a six fingered freak of nature from the eastern parries, you can obviously string a sentence together with a degree of humor and humility 

Welcome to CC and fuck off, drink drain cleaner etc etc

you old charmer Stub.

You could have done 'meet and greet' at Treblinka

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

East England is a bit of a tessarat. I am watching Jeremy Irons in Waterland on DVD in a horizontal position even my cock has inverted into a temporary vagina between my legs. The amazing thing about the preciius little bit of coast around Sheringham is they fucking warn cyclists off because they want the coast road as a high speed drag for their colonial Discos without the bother of minding other road users. Cunty Prince Philip still drives his Disco around the haunted Sandringham roads there a ghostly apparition of the Anglian twilight. 

Seen him doing so recently him and the queen at there bolthole, literally 30 seconds away from the junction where he stacked it last year the George romero cast extra looking slimy bubble ming mong 

On 05/08/2018 at 21:32, Decimus said:

Gather round fellow cunters, and make yourselves comfortable. Dim your lights, lock your doors and pour yourselves a large medicinal brandy.

What I am about to divulge has never been discussed outside of my inner circle through fear of being ridiculed by sceptical naysayers. But as the weather cools and the nights slowly begin to draw in, I feel that it is time to share the horrors that I once confronted during a cold foggy, and damp November evening whilst wandering the bleak fens of Norfolk in 2013.

Having attended a birthday of a colleague in a small hamlet just outside of Swaffham, I was dismayed to discover that the taxi I had ordered to take me to Norwich railway station at 11pm had failed to appear. Due to the complete lack of mobile phone coverage within the area, I was unable to call Mrs. D to mount a rescue mission, so began a five mile walk to the next village where a colleague was staying at a cosy local hostelry.

No sooner had I set out upon the narrow country lane which led toward my salvation, than a thick mist suddenly descended upon me, rendering my surroundings completely obscured beyond a radius of a mere four feet. Stumbling blindly along in eerie silence, I desperately attempted to grope my way towards civilisation as I suddenly became overcome with a feeling of existential dread. Within a minute of the fog cloaking my senses, I began to sense that I was not alone in my nocturnal journey. A slow, rhythmic breathing was ever present behind my right ear, deepening and becoming more ragged as I nervously increased my pace in an effort to escape the spectre that was stalking me.

As my own heart rate rapidly increased, I began to feel myself hyperventilating to the point that I had to stop my journey through fear of rendering myself unconscious and vulnerable to whatever was hunting me. After a brief two minute interlude where the only noise to break the sudden silence was the mournful hoot of a tawny owl, I began to run at full pelt, blindly crashing my way down the twisting lane that by now was completely cloaked by a veil of fridgid, ethereal vapour.

I eventually reached the safety of my colleague's lodgings, and fortified with a double Laphroaig, I considered relaying to him the horrors that I had faced during my eventful night-time adventure. As I was about to begin, my colleague turned his face back from the roaring fire of his room and looked me directly in the face. It was at this point in time, I realised that the true horror was only just beginning. This was not my colleague that I was face to face with. The hideous face that still haunts dreams was none other than....

I'd wager it was Drew, clutching a 3 litre bottle of White Ace... 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 11/08/2018 at 11:23, 'eavensabove said:

There aint much worth a hunting for in Norfolk.

You need to go further afield and head for the West, if you wanna spear the Duon Rhoces of Cymru.

What is a "Duon Rhoces" ?  I don't think Eavens  is around to reply, but does anyone else know?

12 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Seen him doing so recently him and the queen at there bolthole, literally 30 seconds away from the junction where he stacked it last year the George romero cast extra looking slimy bubble ming mong 

Was there a steel spike on the Disco to ram plebs? I recommend a nice boat trip around Caister during the gelignite season. 

Guest Brit Brutus
20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are three months behind. That's what isolation on an expensive student loan does to you. 

A bold assumption indeed. 
Have you finished shaking your fist and cursing Mr Sunak’s name after his announcement on a potential public sector pay freeze yet?

Or am I also way wide of the mark?

1 hour ago, Brit Brutus said:

A bold assumption indeed. 
Have you finished shaking your fist and cursing Mr Sunak’s name after his announcement on a potential public sector pay freeze yet?

Or am I also way wide of the mark?

It looks like The Cornershop Chancellor's brimful of unlimited money is finally running dry. Personally I'll use it as an excuse to do even less than usual and to further horrendously abuse our Flexi time system.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Was there a steel spike on the Disco to ram plebs? I recommend a nice boat trip around Caister during the gelignite season. 

I was tempted to ram him myself but due to the presence of royal protection officers decided to let it go. This time. 

On 20/11/2020 at 18:42, ChildeHarold said:

Don't leave it too long. 

Have you ever considered ritualistic suicide? I'd lend you the book but i gave it to my mate and i haven't been able to get hold of him recently 

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're clearly one of Philip the Lizard's personal protection officers with a degree in PR. 

If i was able to get that close to him he would have been found swimming with his toaster or bryan harveyed himself by now i assure you, I'll just maintain the practice of swearing at his motor when it drives past. Spitting water at life eh.