CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Haunting In Norfolk

Decimus

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I get the 'Doc Marten Industrial'  from the Screwfix catalogue. They're actually made to last and cost £80. Half as much as the flimsy fashion victim versions favoured by students and lesbians.

My brother and his mates used to go and watch Spurs back in the 70s. Every discerning football hooligan wore them. If you had steel toe caps the old bill would bar entry to you. They used to dig their heel into the toe to check. Apparently they did it even though they knew you weren't wearing them, to be cuntish. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

My brother and his mates used to go and watch Spurs back in the 70s. Every discerning football hooligan wore them. If you had steel toe caps the old bill would bar entry to you. They used to dig their heel into the toe to check. Apparently they did it even though they knew you weren't wearing them, to be cuntish. 

Yeah. You're so fucking cool aren't you? 

13 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Thats thinking outside the box old son, never crossed my mind to look for dms in screwfix lol. Are they included in the bleached white jeans and harrington makita combi workwear pack? 

Green Street Elite

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My whole family are diehard Chelsea fans since the 70's and they've got some interesting stories about similar, hoolifan and who wants it ect are good reads if that's your scene 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Green Street Elite

Nah they were all stoned in the island and burbarry, genuinly never known a real football face to turn up in head to toe stone island, you'd be three grand down after your first pasting 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That doesn't surprise me Gyp's. Along with attracting those with a sense of public duty and morality, you've got just as many cunts. I'm currently reading a great book on corruption in the Met. I've only just started it but a large proportion of the bent cozzers seem to be in South East London, and I'm keeping an eye out for any fat, racist, Jewish detectives from Plumstead. 

9 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Nah they were all stoned in the island and burbarry, genuinly never known a real football face to turn up in head to toe stone island, you'd be three grand down after your first pasting 

And here I thought that Chelsea were the original "Loadsamoney" crew. I stood in the old Shed a few times in the mid-eighties, but had the good sense to keep my mouth firmly shut as the accent was a bit of a giveaway.

8 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Apparently, it wasn't just cctv and ecstasy that killed football hooliganism, but also the belligerent's enthusiasm to roll about in a £1000 parka. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

And here I thought that Chelsea were the original "Loadsamoney" crew. I stood in the old Shed a few times in the mid-eighties, but had the good sense to keep my mouth firmly shut as the accent was a bit of a giveaway.

If you were a Rangers fan you'd have been ok, as apparently the sets of supporters have a strong sectarianism connection... 

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They were Chelsea fans Baws... they would have assumed you were a Pakistani.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can only speak for the ones i know, and speaking for them they had fuck all money for designer gear unless it was being robbed for the saturday night disco. The old brigade miss the shed, they say they graduated to the matthew harding lower but its been shit since you've had to sit down. Lol. 

54 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If you were a Rangers fan you'd have been ok, as apparently the sets of supporters have a strong sectarianism connection... 

Absolutely not, I hate those bowler hatted, Queen-loving bastards almost as much as I hate the tricolour draped, Pope-loving cunts from across their shitty city. I did go to a Chelsea / Rangers "friendly" in 1985 in the hope that I'd see some Orange cunts get a kicking but it was all far too amicable for my liking.

33 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I can only speak for the ones i know, and speaking for them they had fuck all money for designer gear unless it was being robbed for the saturday night disco. The old brigade miss the shed, they say they graduated to the matthew harding lower but its been shit since you've had to sit down. Lol. 

I was also in the Shed to see Chelsea beat Kevin Keegan's Newcastle 4-0 in the old Second Division. Now THAT was some fucking atmosphere.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Absolutely not, I hate those bowler hatted, Queen-loving bastards almost as much as I hate the tricolour draped, Pope-loving cunts from across their shitty city. I did go to a Chelsea / Rangers "friendly" in 1985 in the hope that I'd see some Orange cunts get a kicking but it was all far too amicable for my liking.

I was also in the Shed to see Chelsea beat Kevin Keegan's Newcastle 4-0 in the old Second Division. Now THAT was some fucking atmosphere.

I bet the coaches got done on the way out aswell, first roundabout bang go the windows, long trip back up north in the cold 

54 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Chelsea had two firms. The Boot Boys were the fun and games, lighthearted punch up division. And the Headhunters were the real deal, all Stanley knives and calling cards. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chelsea had two firms. The Boot Boys were the fun and games, lighthearted punch up division. And the Headhunters were the real deal, all Stanley knives and calling cards. 

I'm well versed with the headhunters, related to a couple, although the majority of the headhunters are now long gone. You should see the funerals, something else for sure. The few real ones left are well in there fiftys now but some entertaining people to have a beer with. 

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Less of the ‘Orange Cunts’ if you don’t mind.

11 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I'm well versed with the headhunters, related to a couple, although the majority of the headhunters are now long gone. You should see the funerals, something else for sure. The few real ones left are well in there fiftys now but some entertaining people to have a beer with. 

My lot, the B Mob, were only in it for a good natured scrap, but the Headhunters and Millwall's Bushwhackers were another level. Newcastle and Portsmouth were fairly hardcore as well. 

Guners are faggots.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My lot, the B Mob, were only in it for a good natured scrap, but the Headhunters and Millwall's Bushwhackers were another level. Newcastle and Portsmouth were fairly hardcore as well. 

Guners are faggots.

And still not as bad as the yids 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That doesn't surprise me Gyp's. Along with attracting those with a sense of public duty and morality, you've got just as many cunts. I'm currently reading a great book on corruption in the Met. I've only just started it but a large proportion of the bent cozzers seem to be in South East London, and I'm keeping an eye out for any fat, racist, Jewish detectives from Plumstead. 

I heard that a lot of peeps used to get their 'shit' from the 'shit' that the drugs squad used to confiscate on raids.