CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Haunting In Norfolk

Decimus

On 19/11/2020 at 22:22, Stubby Pecker said:

Go easy of Harold The Stupid brute-arse, he’s had a hard day with is mock GCSEs, plus he’s a confirmed fuckwit

Despite being a six fingered freak of nature from the eastern parries, you can obviously string a sentence together with a degree of humor and humility 

Welcome to CC and fuck off, drink drain cleaner etc etc

I like this chap, Stubbs, he's showing potential despite being a fen dweller. One can only assume that his ancestry in the Norfolk area has yet to be diluted by generational inbreeding. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

My Celestron that's about as useful as a left handed pair of scissors in the great British climate. *

*to a right handed spastic

If you can get to Snowdonia or the Brecon beacons sometime during the winter, they provide really good views of the stars, because of the lack of cloud cover and light pollution.  Properly cold though.  

8 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

If you can get to Snowdonia or the Brecon beacons sometime during the winter, they provide really good views of the stars, because of the lack of cloud cover and light pollution.  Properly cold though.  

I've always fancied seeing the Northern Lights, Weary. Watching the earth's magnetic field creating a dazzling aurora if my science is correct. I lived in Wiltshire for a while in a small village, and on a clear night the sky was beautiful.

Its bollocks about carbon dioxide causing global warming as the chemicals used in industry are responsible. We all know plants need CO'2 in order to produce oxygen, but the devastation of the amazon rainforest and other forrests is upsetting the equilibrium. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've always fancied seeing the Northern Lights, Weary. Watching the earth's magnetic field creating a dazzling aurora if my science is correct. I lived in Wiltshire for a while in a small village, and on a clear night the sky was beautiful.

Its bollocks about carbon dioxide causing global warming as the chemicals used in industry are responsible. We all know plants need CO'2 in order to produce oxygen, but the devastation of the amazon rainforest and other forrests is upsetting the equilibrium. 

Its an amazing spectacle.  I'm told its caused by the interaction of charged particles and cosmic rays with our planet's magnetosphere, and that if we didn't have that protective field around our planet, our species might be significantly different, or might have even been wiped out by harmful radiation driven by the solar wind.  

Regarding climate change, I'm not sure what to believe any more.  At first they claimed it was mainly caused by carbon dioxide, then others claimed it was methane, but I find it hard to believe either of these can't be auto corrected by our ecosystem.  Then again, maybe its the sheer volumes being released which is the problem.  

I'm with you on the rainforests, we are destroying our own oxygen supply there.  Not a good idea.  

17 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I like this chap, Stubbs, he's showing potential despite being a fen dweller. One can only assume that his ancestry in the Norfolk area has yet to be diluted by generational inbreeding. 

Don't bet on it. If you've seen Waterland with Jeremy Irons then you know they breed like tadpoles. Just look at Peter Bone MP and you see how regressive genes work. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't bet on it. If you've seen Waterland with Jeremy Irons then you know they breed like tadpoles. Just look at Peter Bone MP and you see how regressive genes work. 

Or waterworld with mel Gibson 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah Mel Gibson and historical films. The only historical film he made that was accurate was Mad Max

One mans struggle for guzoline, and the demonstration that all aussies are oddly dressed fuckin lunatics with shit haircuts 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

We are in the land of big cocks, giant eels and non stop cabbage picking by moonlight with short breajs fir dogging. This could be a fantastic instalment in the Harry Potter franchise. With Prince Philip as the Spirit of the Fens. 

If we are gonna keep it true to current norfolk he'd have to be a romanian though and on bail for nicking two stripe trainers from shoezone. Swap that cabbage for sugarbeat its a wrap. 

1 minute ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

One mans struggle for guzoline, and the demonstration that all aussies are oddly dressed fuckin lunatics with shit haircuts 

Dennis Pennis to Gibson at a press conference "In Braveheart you played a long haired neanderthal and in Mad Max you played a long haired neanderthal. Being Australian do you think you're being typecast"?

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dennis Pennis to Gibson at a press conference "In Braveheart you played a long haired neanderthal and in Mad Max you played a long haired neanderthal. Being Australian do you think you're being typecast"?

I forgot about dennis pennis he was brillaint wasn't he, i cant rememeber his actual name but he had a series years later really late at night which was basically just him calling people cunts 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Paul Kaye. I think you're referring to Mike Strutter.

That's the one yep, used to crack me up that, negs urban sports was also good entertainment, i dont think you'd be able to do that sort of stuff on tv now unless you had joey essex in it or some shite 

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

He did mike strutter on mtv aswell thats still on YouTube, that and balls of steel were brilliant 

I downloaded Mike Strutter to be the voice on my satnav. 

"At the end this fucking road, turn left you motherfucker". 

I had my mum in the car with me and I forgot to turn it off. Lets just say she weren't fucking amused. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I downloaded Mike Strutter to be the voice on my satnav. 

"At the end this fucking road, turn left you motherfucker". 

I had my mum in the car with me and I forgot to turn it off. Lets just say she weren't fucking amused. 

I can imagine that went down like a fart in a lift, you have reached ya destination ya fuckin cocksucker 

1 minute ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

That's the one yep, used to crack me up that, negs urban sports was also good entertainment, i dont think you'd be able to do that sort of stuff on tv now unless you had joey essex in it or some shite 

How many pissed up cunts tried to buy this? (No not me. I have a Latvian in the coal shed). 

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How many pissed up cunts tried to buy this? (No not me. I have a Latvian in the coal shed). 

Thats marketing genius really, I'd pay good money for that