CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Phillips

Decimus

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I couldn't have put it better.

When will @Admin finally acknowledge the nonsensical, painfully unfunny Gorgonzola bellend isn't good enough to have a future in this exclusive little corner of the internet?

She’s having none of it, sadly. I think he’s her carer/labial cleaner.

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think the puntership have generally had enough of your binge commenting so devoid of any wit, humour or underlying malice which marks out the half decent here. Your ill thought out come backs are the stuff of the mentally slow, needy social leper or early teenager at best. It pains me that the admin of this site have tolerated such a pointless Colin Hunt spacker like you for so long. You bring zero to this place, much like you do in real life being that every poor bastard who’s ever meet you immediately pegs you as a complete cunt.

You speak for the multitudes like Moses with the stone tablets. Cunt. 

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He's made two nonce accusations in about four days - both directed at @King Billy , and only recently asked for direct information regarding the health of his balls. If he is a teenager, which I agree a lot of the evidence points towards, we may be seeing the first documented evidence of a reverse nonce - an "ecnon".

Is this true? Accusations of Kiddy Fiddling directed at Bally? 

The question is why hasn't the silly tit been coolered?

• 3 months later...

As if she were not already hideously unattractive, both physically and politically, Jess Phillips is now garnering attention by announcing that she once had fanny warts. 

That someone was brave enough to stick their cock in it almost defies belief. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Goober said:

As if she were not already hideously unattractive, both physically and politically, Jess Phillips is now garnering attention by announcing that she once had fanny warts. 

Hate to disagree with the thrust of your comment, but being found HPV positive on cervical screening is not quite the same thing as having “fanny warts”. 

Personally I think she’s more at risk of equine flu. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Its worth noting that 80% of people will contract HPV at some point in their lives. Put it another way, 80 of the current CC puntership have or had HPV...actually, scratch that thought as I'm not entirely convinced that some of you guys are or have been as sexually active as you've made out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

She is from the binge drinking generation, it is hardly likely that others of her age group will have been looking at (or indeed been capable of seeing) the mantelpiece whilst poking the fire.

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its worth noting that 80% of people will contract HPV at some point in their lives. Put it another way, 80 of the current CC puntership have or had HPV...actually, scratch that thought as I'm not entirely convinced that some of you guys are or have been as sexually active as you've made out. 

From memory the Roops ladybasement was more yeasty than warty, but that could have been the low resolution from the box brownie used to take the photo. (Insert box brownie pun here). 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Hate to disagree with the thrust of your comment, but being found HPV positive on cervical screening is not quite the same thing as having “fanny warts”. 

Personally I think she’s more at risk of equine flu. 

Yes, yes, I know that LCS, but when has reality ever got in the way painting such a horrible cunt in an exaggerated unflattering manner? Regardless, it's not greatly adding to her appeal. Even without the HPV result, I'd want arm length vet's polythene gauntlets to take a scrape of that cervix. 

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What an outrageous slur. The male corner membership have, on mean average, each had sex with over 50 women. The fact that @Neil has accounted for 97% of the total against their will is irrelevant. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goober said:

Given a choice between her warty fanny and her Champion The Wonder Horse gob, I'd take the fanny every time. By far the less risky of the two options.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Given a choice between her warty fanny and her Champion The Wonder Horse gob, I'd take the fanny every time. By far the less risky of the two options.

Go for the mouth option. Just remove the teeth with a framing hammer first.

considering the unpleasantness to follow, that could be the best bit.

6 hours ago, Goober said:

I feel sorry for the warts.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wart you going on about now luv ffs?

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pot/kettle, fanny/bearded clam