CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Interabled

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

@Neil  What say you to this one?

chelsea_werner_640_960_55.jpg

This bird has down syndrome but is quite adept at gymnastics, and aspires to be a model.  One parent had to have good genes, so interable or handicapable?

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Neil  What say you to this one?

chelsea_werner_640_960_55.jpg

This bird has down syndrome but is quite adept at gymnastics, and aspires to be a model.  One parent had to have good genes, so interable or handicapable?

You're playing a dangerous game here, Wiz. Sure you'll probably get an incredibly flexible shag in exchange for a Happy Meal toy and colouring book, but what happens when she inevitably mistakes your bellend for a strawberry?

seeaspider-1433860136.gif?quality=.8&hei

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You're playing a dangerous game here, Wiz. Sure you'll probably get an incredibly flexible shag in exchange for a Happy Meal toy and colouring book, but what happens when she inevitably mistakes your bellend for a strawberry?

Considering downs sufferers are notoriously highly sexed, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to give her any of those fat crayons. I can't believe I'm actually participating in the piss take of a poor innocent girl, born with massive disadvantages, who, ironically, will probably go on to achieve more than most of us on here.

Shit.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's precisely why I'm asking Neil.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Considering downs sufferers are notoriously highly sexed, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to give her any of those fat crayons. I can't believe I'm actually participating in the piss take of a poor innocent girl, born with massive disadvantages, who, ironically, will probably go on to achieve more than most of us on here.

Shit.

Liked.

We're doing the work of the righteous, Eric.  We're breaking stereotypes and barriers opening new doors to the spazzers....err...special.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit.

You're just feeling the after effects of being a decent human being to Xeno. Snap out of it man! Humanity has no place within these walls!

I awake from my sick bed and find this? What the fuck did I miss?.The fact is the girl in the pic is a line that I'm going nowhere near,even perverts have boundaries.Any cunt that shouts "blackie" out of her door round here is likely to get a response that'll look like an oil slick on Google earth

47 minutes ago, Neil said:

I awake from my sick bed and find this? What the fuck did I miss?.The fact is the girl in the pic is a line that I'm going nowhere near,even perverts have boundaries. 

Neil, any bed you inhabit can be described as a "sick" bed. 

And don't try to kid us. You fucking would, in a fucking heartbeat. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Neil said:

I awake from my sick bed and find this? What the fuck did I miss?.The fact is the girl in the pic is a line that I'm going nowhere near,even perverts have boundaries.Any cunt that shouts "blackie" out of her door round here is likely to get a response that'll look like an oil slick on Google earth

Neil, you haven't seen her in her gymnastics kit yet.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hold on a moment. In my pissed up haze I must have missed something. Did someone post a picture of themselves last night?

Briefly, but rest assured, Stoops has NOT returned!  Although, he did portray a site whipping post brilliantly!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Briefly, but rest assured, Stoops has NOT returned!  Although, he did portray a site whipping post brilliantly!  

I missed Stoops doing it as well.

Still, it'll be a novelty to have an actual woman on here instead of some disgusting creature like Pen who was born wrong.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Still, it'll be a novelty to have an actual woman on here instead of some disgusting creature like Pen who was born wrong.

So far, Xeno has shown some potential.  Not that my recommendation means anything in that regard.  

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stoops was a spectacular meltdown. Eavens, RK and myself and I think Wiz, spent 3 hours whipping him into a frenzy. He started trying to tell us that he was better off than all of us sad cunts because he had a super hot french girlfriend, then he posted a selfie of himself and her. They were both hideous, she looked like a caelocanth.

And then half an hour later, Eavens persuaded Welsh_Cunt to call someone a nonce and get a life ban! Fuckin fantastic!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stoops was a spectacular meltdown. Eavens, RK and myself and I think Wiz, spent 3 hours whipping him into a frenzy. He started trying to tell us that he was better off than all of us sad cunts because he had a super hot french girlfriend, then he posted a selfie of himself and her. They were both hideous, she looked like a caelocanth.

And then half an hour later, Eavens persuaded Welsh_Cunt to call someone a nonce and get a life ban! Fuckin fantastic!

Her face was like the exact opposite of the Down's girl Wiz posted - the features were just as uncanny valley, just placed differently.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep. The cat won me over too. It's the spitting image of one of mine, BB.

We told the vets it stood for 'Big Boy', but it actually stands for, 'Black Bastard'.

I'm getting a black cat now - just so I have an excuse to shout racist slurs out of the back door at night.