CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Interabled

Guest Wizardsleeve

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No its not. Its a weasel-worded excuse to use racist pejoratives. Don't do it again

Yes it fucking is.

it may not be accepted as such by many, but was certainly used by British colonists in a non derogatory fashion. Cue a Wikipedia link that says the etymology is unsound.

Edited by Eric Cuntman

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

...except you're not handling this very well.

Just going by the testimony of someone who was actually there. A grandparent born in India 1908. When I was a kid, the word came up on fawlty towers or some shit, and they told me that was its origin. We could argue about it forever but neither of us lived in turn of the century Asia, so no way of proving it one way or another. If it makes you happy, I shall refrain from further usage of the term. Ffs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

You’ve been warned. Settle down. 

Idiot. 

STFU Frank.  Nobody is interested in anything you have to say.  You are a cancer for this site, please go irradiate yourself to death.

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's the dying gasps of a redundant fucking bore, desperate for attention. 

I really don’t understand what he’s trying to achieve. For someone who supposedly travels regularly and often dines out etc, he comes across as a sad, attention-seeking twat, that has fuck all better to do than troll Cunts Corner. He recently stated he wouldn’t post again until the French weasel was reinstated, but he just can’t keep away. What a fucking cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I really don’t understand what he’s trying to achieve. For someone who supposedly travels regularly and often dines out etc, he comes across as a sad, attention-seeking twat, that has fuck all better to do than troll Cunts Corner. He recently stated he wouldn’t post again until the French weasel was reinstated, but he just can’t keep away. What a fucking cunt.

An interesting side note, Withers wasn't his only sycophant, but he was the only one Frank would remain consistent in tone.  The other one, (no names) gets the same watery shite as the rest of us, but still jams his head as far up his arse he can get it.  

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just going by the testimony of someone who was actually there. A grandparent born in India 1908. When I was a kid, the word came up on fawlty towers or some shit, and they told me that was its origin. We could argue about it forever but neither of us lived in turn of the century Asia, so no way of proving it one way or another. If it makes you happy, I shall refrain from further usage of the term. Ffs.

It was indeed fawlty towers. They don't use that scene when it gets an occasional screening nowadays, but it was the major describing to basil a date he took a young lady on, treating her to a day watching India at Lords cricket ground. She kept referring to the Indians as "niggers" but the major wouldn't have such a slur, pointing out that the niggers were the West Indians. And that "these people are Wogs." 

Somehow can't see that episode making the Saturday night primetime schedules any time soon..... 

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, scotty said:

It was indeed fawlty towers. They don't use that scene when it gets an occasional screening nowadays, but it was the major describing to basil a date he took a young lady on, treating her to a day watching India at Lords cricket ground. She kept referring to the Indians as "niggers" but the major wouldn't have such a slur, pointing out that the niggers were the West Indians. And that "these people are Wogs." 

Somehow can't see that episode making the Saturday night primetime schedules any time soon..... 

I only removed the clip in this quote for the sake of space Scotto....back in my day, Disney had a lovely feature named Song of the South.  It will NEVER be put out on DVD, and I'd wager it can't be found on YouTube or Netflix, because of the racial tones running through it.  But the songs are timeless and fun to sing with children.  Some of this shite is going too far.  People need to thicken their fucking skin, ffs.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I only removed teh clip in this quote for the sake of space Scotto....back in my day, Disney had a lovely feature named Song of the South.  It will NEVER be put out on DVD, and I'd wager it can't be found on YouTube or Netflix, because of the racial tones running through it.  But the songs are timeless and fun to sing with children.  Some of this shite is going too far.  People need to thicken their fucking skin, ffs.  

It's political correctness gone mad, wiz. Bring back the black and white minstrel show, complete with lenny henry's guest appearances. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's political correctness gone mad, wiz. Bring back the black and white minstrel show, complete with lenny henry's guest appearances

I'll have to think about that one, Scotty!  

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's political correctness gone mad, wiz. Bring back the black and white minstrel show, complete with lenny henry's guest appearances. 

Lenny Henry, likes to spout off about racial stereotyping, probably from the office in the huge house, payed for by portraying a wannabe London Gangsta, a Rastafarian with a big wobbly hat, and an African called Joshua Yarlog. 

Oh yeah, let's not forget Theopolis P Wildebeest.

no racial stereotyping going on in Lenny's repertoire.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lenny Henry, likes to spout off about racial stereotyping, probably from the office in the huge house, payed for by portraying a wannabe London Gangsta, a Rastafarian with a big wobbly hat, and an African called Joshua Yarlog. 

Oh yeah, let's not forget Theopolis P Wildebeest.

no racial stereotyping going on in Lenny's repertoire.

Give him his due, he's got a right to play the holier than thou card. Just like biblical Jonah, he knows what it's like to be inside a whale.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Give him his due, he's got a right to play the holier than thou card. Just like biblical Jonah, he knows what it's like to be inside a whale.

Out of likes. I owe you one.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

God knows what persuaded those cunts at comic relief to send those wobbly fat cunts to Ethiopia to demonstrate what 11 thousand calories a day actually looks like. 

The poor cunts must've thought he was Gulliver.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

?  

But he fucked the Vicar of Dibley, for fucksakes. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What it may or may not have meant 100 years ago is irrelevant. Like it or not, there are certain words and phrases that will cause this site problems if used frequently.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Neither of us lived in turn if he century Asia

Pen did for a time. Ask her 

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're fucking steaming!

Looking at your comments on Lenny Henry, it makes me fucking smile the way he's wanked on about the evils of the British Empire and its complicity in slavery but is willing to accept a knighthood that has 'Empire' in its title. If he had any decency he'd have told them to shove it up their arse. Fucking double standards 

• Like 2