CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Interabled

Guest Wizardsleeve

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not fucking facebook. What you see as insecurity, is merely our way of initiating you and amusing ourselves simultaneously. Chill the fuck out and focus on producing entertaining retorts to the inevitable suggestions that you drink bleach or stab yourself in the eye with a knitting needle. 

Will you tell him/her about Frank? 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I got caught on the roundabout near yours Scotto.  Thankfully there was a paki tour group on bicycles created a break in traffic after I ran through them.  

Now where's my plaque for the public service?  

By "I ran through them" do you mean you were out jogging and you ran through the group or did you plough into them with your Fiat Punto? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

By "I ran through them" do you mean you were out jogging and you ran through the group or did you plough into them with your Fiat Punto? 

Ploughing is for peasants.  Fiat's are for irons.  Which are you?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Will you tell him/her about Frank? 

Nobody needs to speak of Frank, that boring fucking cunt talks about himself enough to inspire mass murder.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

Frank sounds nice. If all of you angsty prats hate him he must be doing something right.

Not at all.  It isn't a matter of hating him, it's purely a matter of having a desire to witness his death, more pleasure will be derived from a more gruesome death.  

The only thing he's ever done properly is survive the abortion.  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not at all.  It isn't a matter of hating him, it's purely a matter of having a desire to witness his death, more pleasure will be derived from a more gruesome death.  

The only thing he's ever done properly is survive the abortion.  

Who's this cat then Wiz? If that's who this new cunt is, that's what  CB and Olly have both indicated the same.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's this cat then Wiz? If that's who this new cunt is, that's what  CB and Olly have both indicated the same.

Check PM.

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you heard this load of fucking wank term??  Fuck me, first it was disabled, interracial, interspecies....now, the politically correct cuntwagon have decided a couple where one is mobility challenged the other is not, isn't merely a couple, they're an "interabled" couple.  In days of old, somebody who is completely dependent on motorized chairs were thought of as shark bait, then came the PC term "handicapable!"  

Must I even say the words?  Since that fucking intolerable thicko Pen is online, and desperately seeking attention from anyone, it should probably be clearly spelled out...

I T ' S  A  C U N T!!!  

My son's friends are an interesting lot Wiz. If I call one of them a spaz, it's so utterly taboo, they love it!

You'd think I'd got out a life size doll of the queen and scooped some rolos out of the old slag.

Guest Wizardsleeve
43 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

The cat in my avatar is mine. I gave him bat wings for Halloween. His name is Blackie.

He also thinks you're a load of insecure tits.

Have you been introduced to Neil yet?   The young las might be well off if you keep her at a distance.  Even your computer screen is at risk of infection when he fires one out.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

Wizardsleeve no he hasn't. He's a little angel. Can you remove the pic from your quotes please? I'm having second thoughts about having my face on here.

It was my comment about Neil right?  Really, he's quite harmless, just incurably perverted.