CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

This process started taking shape many years ago with the introduction of the European union. Then the dumbing down of our society with bad education, the explosion of mas immigration, which never ever works, read your history books for that one. Subliminal messages and virtual signalling in the controlled media and puppet celebrities, and the huge amount of shit on T.V. has helped this agenda by the shadow rulers. Aggressive mutated movements that haven't a clue when they're questioned by sane people, they simply don't have the answers and go on the defensive with aggression. The list is long and depressing and logical thinking is a thing of the past. The food we eat also plays a massive part, especially with our youngsters, who have all of a sudden developed many conditions over the last few decades.

The brainwashing of our society is in full flow and any cunt that thinks this isn't happening...i suggest you wake up and research everything before you believe the controlled media and the puppets we call our leaders. We will not be leaving the EU on March the 29th, i knew that as soon as i voted to leave that bully system. Some more bullshit tactics will take place as to have another fucking vote. Then there is the demonization of Russia which could spark another war, any lame brain that think Russia is guilty of what the lying sacks of shit in the west is saying, is a truly amazing deluded thick cunt...Do your own research and don't trust any of the state controlled media.

IT's ALL BULLSHIT !! 

But England will win the ashes.

FUCK OFF !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

the explosion of mas immigration, which never ever works, read your history books for that one.

Oh right. Mass immigration over the past 200 years has clearly harmed the USA. If it wasn't for that, who knows what they might have achieved, they might have ended up becoming the most successful and powerful country in the history of the planet. 

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Then there is the demonization of Russia which could spark another war, any lame brain that think Russia is guilty of what the lying sacks of shit in the west is saying, is a truly amazing deluded thick cunt

Spot on. Those poor, demonised Russians are truly the victims of an Illuminati/New World Order/Free Mason/Lizard people/Zionist conspiracy. All they want to do is visit British cathedral cities for the day and play nice, but then they get accused of being beastly. It's also not their fault that a few of their tanks satnav systems were hacked by the Rothschild's and they accidentally ended up in the Crimea.

The next time that you get pissed up and watch a string of conspiracy theory touting nutcases on YouTube, here's an idea. Keep it to yourself instead of typing out a load of absolute fucking bollocks that makes you come across like a stupid fucking cunt.

Idiot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh right. Mass immigration over the past 200 years has clearly harmed the USA. If it wasn't for that, who knows what they might have achieved, they might have ended up becoming the most successful and powerful country in the history of the planet. 

Spot on. Those poor, demonised Russians are truly the victims of an Illuminati/New World Order/Free Mason/Lizard people/Zionist conspiracy. All they want to do is visit British cathedral cities for the day and play nice, but then they get accused of being beastly. It's also not their fault that a few of their tanks satnav systems were hacked by the Rothschild's and they accidentally ended up in the Crimea.

The next time that you get pissed up and watch a string of conspiracy theory touting nutcases on YouTube, here's an idea. Keep it to yourself instead of typing out a load of absolute fucking bollocks that makes you come across like a stupid fucking cunt.

Idiot.

@Fender777 KILL HIM!!!!

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Oh right. Mass immigration over the past 200 years has clearly harmed the USA. 

Well, it has if you’re a fucking Apache.

Spot on. Those poor, demonised Russians are truly the victims of an Illuminati/New World Order/Free Mason/Lizard people/Zionist conspiracy. 

Hardly. Where else can a young Jew steal all that money, buy a London football club and win the Champions League?

As usual, you have completely ignored the plight of the oppressed minorities. Tut tut. You need to read the Guardian more thoroughly.

Fucking racist.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well, it has if you’re a fucking Apache.

Hardly. Where else can a young Jew steal all that money, buy a London football club and win the Champions League?

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. By your logic the American space programme has been an utter fucking failure because they made a boo boo with Apollo 13.

Idiot.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh, absolutely. America represents the pinnacle of civilisation we should be aspiring to emulate, there's no doubt about it, and the current incumbent of the White House is ample proof of that. We also need our own version of the NRA, firearms for all is an issue which has been sadly neglected on this side of the pond for far too long. Naked capitalism works far more fairly than the liberal bullshit we have to put up with, why do we need state welfare and a national health system? FFS, people getting something they need.... BUT HAVEN'T PAID FOR??? I despair. Yes, what we need is the USA model and hopefully a federal Europe will provide it. 

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Oh, absolutely. America represents the pinnacle of civilisation we should be aspiring to emulate, there's no doubt about it, and the current incumbent of the White House is ample proof of that. We also need our own version of the NRA, firearms for all is an issue which has been sadly neglected on this side of the pond for far too long. Naked capitalism works far more fairly than the liberal bullshit we have to put up with, why do we need state welfare and a national health system? FFS, people getting something they need.... BUT HAVEN'T PAID FOR??? I despair. Yes, what we need is the USA model and hopefully a federal Europe will provide it. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. By your logic the American space programme has been an utter fucking failure because they made a boo boo with Apollo 13.

Idiot.

You really are fucking ignorant aren’t you?

Look up the word “satire”. While you’re there look up Orwell’s definition of “doublethink”. I know you haven’t read the book, or any book for that matter.

26 minutes ago, scotty said:

They're a shower of cunts, that's beyond doubt. But they're unrivalled economically, militarily and their culture pervades almost every nation on Earth. Not to mention their numerous technological accomplishments. Who needs aeroplanes, electric lights, telephones, WiFi, PCs, not you I imagine?

Not bad for a country built on mass immigration considering that mass immigration apparently "never works". You must be reading the same history books as Fender.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You really are fucking ignorant aren’t you?

Look up the word “satire”. While you’re there look up Orwell’s definition of “doublethink”. I know you haven’t read the book, or any book for that matter.

The classic riposte of a whipped cur. "I was only joking!". It's been tried on here by cleverer cunts than you, and it didn't work for them either.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They're a shower of cunts, that's beyond doubt. But they're unrivalled economically, militarily and their culture pervades almost every nation on Earth. Not to mention their numerous technological accomplishments. Who needs aeroplanes, electric lights, telephones, WiFi, PCs, not you I imagine?

Not bad for a country built on mass immigration considering that mass immigration apparently "never works". You must be reading the same history books as Fender. 

You say that as if it was necessarily a good thing. 

It's not. 

In modern times western society is simply obsolete in the eyes of those in power. Compared to a Chinese factory worker we're hideously expensive to employ, compared to a Indian family we're hideously expensive to house. If you look at all the cunts with full time jobs who still have to go to food banks we're also too expensive to feed.

The 2p a day eastern worker is the new I Phone in the eyes of modern day employers. Cheap, efficient and easily replaceable. And oh-so-easy to import from abroad.

As I type this, I sit in a country born of the British isles. For this windfall of cultural advantage I am grateful in ways that you should also be cognisant of. However, immigration has enriched our country beyond what it may have been had it not occurred. 

Mass immigration only works if you allow it from worthwhile sources. 

• Like 5

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

If those knicker stain yanks would simply re-route 25% of their military budget, into education, health and infrastructure, they could nearly rule the world!  They're too interested in skateboarding, being friends to their sprog rather parents, and acting like utter fucking cunts for the world to see.  

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Idiot.

You're a typical mutated brain dead blinkered cunt, cunts like you D are part of the problem. If you was showed evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt that your bubble was burst, you would still cry your eyes out and say it wasn't so, i think the webbing has gone to your brain as you can't think for yourself.

Haha, you're such a wanker !!

4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

As I type this, I sit in a country born of the British isles. For this windfall of cultural advantage I am grateful in ways that you should also be cognisant of. However, immigration has enriched our country beyond what it may have been had it not occurred. 

Mass immigration only works if you allow it from worthwhile sources. 

Immigration from worthwhile sources, nothing wrong with that mate, i'm all for that just as long as it's controlled.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

The septics didn't invent any of that shit you fucking nobhead. 

Aeroplane-Englishman(no those two fucking hicks the Wright Brothers didn't invent the first plane)

electric lights-Englishman/scotsman

Telephones-scotsman

TV-Scotsman

Wifi- Just piggybacking off bluetooth

Computers-Englishman

BTW their slum of a country will be finished in 5-10 years tops, a nation of has been washed up fucking cunts(rather like you lol) who've had their day.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Idiot.

BY the way, i don't watch nutters on youtube you cunt, i worked this shit out for myself many years ago...long before the internet fucked everyone's brain up.

It's called critical thinking and not believing in all the bullshit system's that we are subjected to every fucking time we look at the bullshit news. I find it hilarious when non-entity thick cunts like you get overheated over crap that you have been brain washed to think and do. It's a freakshow on acid and it's fun to watch once you detach from the human outcome. It's liberating and free's your mind, try it D, once you get off your foolish high horse.

Thick Cunt !!

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The septics didn't invent any of that shit you fucking nobhead. 

Aeroplane-Englishman(no those two fucking hicks the Wright Brothers didn't invent the first plane)

electricity-Englishman/scotsman

Telephones-scotsman

TV-Scotsman

Wifi- Just piggybacking off bluetooth

Computers-Englishman

BTW their slum of a country will be finished in 5-10 years tops, a nation of has been washed up fucking cunts(rather like you lol) who've had their day.

I think you'll be interested to know that Leonardo Da Vinci actually inspired the first flying machine, inspired by flying animals like bats, gulls, etc...  I couldn't be arsed with the rest of your list, but I was overtaken by Leonardo on the statement of flight.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

He is already brain dead, so no need to kill him...besides he has his value as the jester on here.

Unlike the metastasizing cancer you're chatting with....who should be killed.  

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think you'll be interested to know that Leonardo Da Vinci actually inspired the first flying machine, inspired by flying animals like bats, gulls, etc...  I couldn't be arsed with the rest of your list, but I was overtaken by Leonardo on the statement of flight.

That was a blueprint and it didn't work.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

That was a blueprint and it didn't work.

But it was the first imaginings of humans taking flight.  Which laid the groundwork for any future ideas and research into the dream.

Guest Erroreptile404
20 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Immigration from worthwhile sources, nothing wrong with that mate, i'm all for that just as long as it's controlled.

What north americunts/australians really mean they say "immigration" is people from some piss poor chinkoid country like we're supposed to be impressed. Go on garbage like reddit and that's all they talk about. Just look at the american's fucked up warped media and the little pedestal they put "asians" on.