CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That may be the case in your eyes, but you have to admit that the mere fact of them leaving such impressions on you places them in a state of notoriety that makes them (even slightly) more interesting to experience than the lowly, beige, waste of oxygen likes of Crab. It's not so much liking or hating them, just having any kind of reaction to them at all other than simply rolling your eyes and scrolling past whatever shite they post.

Which, for the most part, is exactly what I do.  

I'd rather have five more Punkape's than ONE of Pen, Crab or Bubba.  

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We need more eccentrics to give it a bit of colour. I used to like King Rollo, with his stories of Cook, Wizard and queen Gwen. 

Rollo was a bit of an anomaly. @Cuntybaws showed some small interest in him at first which seemed to slightly increase his status (I even drew a picture of the cunt), but he must have been feeling particularly Dr. Manhattan at the time because he publicly announced his boredom of the wacky little weirdo shortly afterwards and left him adrift. It was an impressive demonstration of social manipulation in a tribal environment and, of course, entirely intentional of CB's part.

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We need more eccentrics to give it a bit of colour. I used to like King Rollo, with his stories of Cook, Wizard and queen Gwen. 

Again, Rollo brought something to the table; substance, mystery, sublime humour.....all of which are notably absent with the aforementioned cretins.  

Baws is rather similar to Hannibal Lecter in that he could convince any of them to swallow their own tongue and die.

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Again, Rollo brought something to the table; substance, mystery, sublime humour.....all of which are notably absent with the aforementioned cretins.  

Baws is rather similar to Hannibal Lecter in that he could convince any of them to swallow their own tongue and die.

That's so true. Ever since I became acquainted with Baws, I've managed to resist the urge to flick spunk on Jodie Foster.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's so true. Ever since I became acquainted with Baws, I've managed to resist the urge to flick spunk on Jodie Foster.

I caved, Eric.  The wife was away, we had liver with fava beans and nice Chianti for supper, and that southern accent of hers gave me the horn.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked her best when she turned into Julianne Moore.

These effects artists can work miracles these days.

Speaking of Julianne Moore, did you see her in The Big Lebowski?  Full frontal, nice tits!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. I quite like a redhead. Stefanie Powers out of Hart to Hart for example.

I'll have to learn to limit the number of Irons I give Punky....I do wish ten likes, ten irons and ten cunts would be the daily allotment.

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I have to admit the occasional strong urge to stab Eric in the back and take my chances at the throne, but I don't think I could handle all of the sucking up to newbies - especially after the way my time inside has changed me. Crab found himself walking too close to the bars of my cage and ended up ripped in half, King Billy was terrified into becoming a good boy at the mere sight of me and I've willingly participated in a four prong attack that has left EreptileDysfunction crippled and floating belly up.

I don't know what Roops did to my head in the cooler, but it involved being locked in a pitch black cell as "Mirror, Mirror" by Wax Fang played over loudspeaker 24/7 and I seem to have emerged with a taste for gobby little spastics...

I was riding high a week and a half ago. I'd reclaimed my rightful place atop the leaderboard, I was ahead in the monthly rankings and still unassailable in the all time table.

An unjust banning days later at the hands of one Witheredfuckingscrote and my priorities changed overnight. I'm going to Iron every single post he's ever made, I don't care if it takes me two years.

Without any likes at my disposal though, I'm out of the game. No tactical liker is going to bestow their gold dust on me when I'm unable to reciprocate. 

Until such time as Withers posting reputation has been 100% tarnished, I'm relinquishing my place at the top table.

There's a vacancy, son, take it.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was riding high a week and a half ago. I'd reclaimed my rightful place atop the leaderboard, I was ahead in the monthly rankings and still unassailable in the all time table.

An unjust banning days later at the hands of one Witheredfuckingscrote and my priorities changed overnight. I'm going to Iron every single post he's ever made, I don't care if it takes me two years.

Without any likes at my disposal though, I'm out of the game. No tactical liker is going to bestow their gold dust on me when I'm unable to reciprocate. 

Until such time as Withers posting reputation has been 100% tarnished, I'm relinquishing my place at the top table.

I'd laugh if it wasn't funny, but I got to the top several weeks back whilst not even being online, and fucked-off on a 'all posts approved' 

It's not what you know, Dec's. It's who you know, that gets you to the top. Mind you, that fucks Fwanky up on both counts. He's always preferred to a bottom dweller. 

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Excuses, and entirely avoiding the fact that since it was reinstated, I have occupied the top spot for at least 80% of the time.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I much prefer to simply brag about the possibility of getting up there - my station as Eric's right hand man gives me a lot of power with none of the responsibility:

main-qimg-fb3dfbdaa8b56a019e4e9c6c3293e2

• Like 1

On 14/03/2019 at 02:03, Fender777 said:

Slow down old man or you will choke on your words when it hits home that we will not be leaving the EU, i like your positive thinking, spare a thought on this, the only deal that will be made will be an under the table, out of the public eye deal. Therefore keeping us attached to the EU somewhat and not what the people voted for, or another vote and then more bullshit if that vote is the same. Fuck me open your eyes, look what happened in Ireland. It isn't going to happen mate but i hope i'm the one eating my words.

Now you can fuck off as well.

Let’s go burn some shit in the streets.   It’s very French and all the rage.    

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 16/03/2019 at 12:25, Decimus said:

I just fucking pissed myself, so you get a like!  No reciprocation necessary the laugh is worth a pound of gold.  

On 13/03/2019 at 23:24, Monumental cunt said:

Your headline got me interested as a Nom. Your opening paragraph drew me in a little further, then you fucked it up by going all USA and Russia on me.

Fuck off we are leaving the EU.  Delaying the exit has no logic. There is now no reason the ask for an extension with nothing on the table. Why delay another few months when there is no reason to delay or come back later.   Nothing is on the table requiring a bit more time.

So your thought process is flawed, fucked up, pure fucking mental son.

Now fuck off

Fuck off we are leaving the EU.  Delaying the exit has no logic...those were your words, fancy eating them now..??

Nothing flawed about my thought process. Call it my third eye.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Fuck off we are leaving the EU.  Delaying the exit has no logic...those were your words, fancy eating them now..??

You misspelled brown.  

On 19/03/2019 at 01:06, Fender777 said:

No !!! The fat lady has not sung yet.   We are still doing nothing but leaving.    There is NO remain option. 

Fuck off cunt