CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

On 19/03/2019 at 00:53, Fender777 said:

That's what it's going to take..RIP Democracy.

Democracy is a falsehood, a dream that never happened.   Let’s go burn some shit.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 20/03/2019 at 12:47, Wolfie said:

Nice mustache, Erreptile.

That's not me and that's not a moustache, it's decimus with left over anal hair on his lip from when he was giving william STD shitters a good ol' rimming.

12 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

That's not me and that's not a moustache, it's decimus with left over anal hair on his lip from when he was giving william STD shitters a good ol' rimming.

Glad to see you've ditched the avatar featuring the disgusting, sinister, bogling calypso nonce. Your new one looks that bloke out of Buck Rodgers.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Glad to see you've ditched the avatar featuring the disgusting, sinister, bogling calypso nonce. Your new one looks that bloke out of Buck Rodgers.

I remember in summer 99' borrowing a Buck Rodgers game for the megadrive from some Hills have eyes kid. Fucking good summer that year was too.

Was going to go with a Yoda avatar with the caption: Wanker you are, fuck off you must.

Funnily enough some Ainsley Harriott calypso programme was on ITV late last night(which i didn't watch).

14 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I remember in summer 99' borrowing a Buck Rodgers game for the megadrive from some Hills have eyes kid. Fucking good summer that year was too.

Was going to go with a Yoda avatar with the caption: Wanker you are, fuck off you must.

Funnily enough some Ainsley Harriott calypso programme was on ITV late last night(which i didn't watch).

Shame you didn’t - that would have been fucking hilarious!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You boring fucking cunt

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Shame you didn’t - that would have been fucking hilarious!

Are you perpetually miserable in life? Sounds like it.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Balsa wood addicted cunt. That is what you are dealing with here.

The boring miserable twat should swap to fibreglass and inhale some of it while he's at it.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 15/03/2019 at 21:06, Erroreptile404 said:

Don't mention 10 year old kids and penises in the same sentence on here, you'll have decimus & co accusing you of being a nonce and hunting you down with that Shane Brannigan lowlife piece of shit. Your comment made me laugh though 😂

Still throwing your toys out of the pram after you got stuffed in all holes the other night?

Out of interest, why do you, a childless man, own a pram? 

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Still throwing your toys out of the pram after you got stuffed in all holes the other night?

Out of interest, why do you, a childless man, own a pram? 

Have you wiped the shit and rectal hair off your top lip yet? 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Have you wiped the shit and rectal hair off your top lip yet? 

You already used that line and it was fucking abysmal the first time round. 

I think you’re finished, you batty little fortnite playing milksop.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Completely unfounded threats of legal action, empty, tear filled claims that he'll hack our accounts - I'm still holding out hope that he has at least one more spectacular display of outright window licking to show us all before he finally pulls the trigger. Its been a hell of a show with this one...

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

As apposed to you, a batty little arse butlering milquetoast. Decimus' personal arse servant.  Also i've never played fortnite ever.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

As apposed to you, a batty little arse butlering milquetoast. Decimus' personal arse servant.  Also i've never played fortnite ever.

You’re very evasive about the pram.

Explain yourself.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Completely unfounded threats of legal action, empty, tear filled claims that he'll hack our accounts - I'm still holding out hope that he has at least one more spectacular display of outright window licking to show us all before he finally pulls the trigger. Its been a hell of a show with this one...

I never claimed i'd hack anyone's account, certainly not a non entity's account like you. I said If i wanted to i could log into's demucus's account and change his name and avatar you pleb.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

I never claimed i'd hack anyone's account, certainly not a non entity's account like you. I said If i wanted to i could log into's demucus's account and change his name and avatar you pleb.

You did claim you could bring the full might of games workshop down on the site for ‘slander’ though, which is spectacularly more fucking stupid than alluding to being a super duper hacker.

So you’re able to hack accounts then? Sounds like a load of bollocks to me.

You know exactly what you insinuated you back peddling little worm. Prove it.

• Like 1