CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

My excuse is my great age .. what is your excuse for being alone at home on a Saturday evening when any self respecting person of your age would be out by now getting "bladdered"?

Who said i'm not getting bladdered and who said i haven't already been out?

Guest Erroreptile404
On 23/03/2019 at 19:23, Poesklap said:

They’re called ‘Pangas’ here. ‘Machetes’ are the accessories of effete, overweight Central American drug lords. 

Go read a book. Anime and Sgt. Fury comics don’t count. 

30 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

My excuse is my great age .. what is your excuse for being alone at home on a Saturday evening when any self respecting person of your age would be out by now getting "bladdered"?

We should chat about the 'pure' Type 4. Not the Brush or the Peak, just the faithful family retainer. If I could buy one and put it in the garden, I'd get you over for tea

24 minutes ago, ratcum said:

when does the witty, erudite banter start on this thread?

Give it another half an hour or so and Poesklap might make mention of a ziggurat when he thinks my attention is elsewhere. Juvenalia are a cunt.

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

You could kick it off ratty, perhaps with a comment about the nazis or ingesting the faecal matter of an attractive female. 

Would you have eaten Eva Brauns shit? 🤔🤔

I'd certainly have munched Reinhard Heydrich's daughter's shit.  Not during the war of course, as she was only six at the end. But by the late 50s, you couldn't have kept me off it.

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'd certainly have munched Reinhard Heydrich's daughter's shit.  Not during the war of course, as she was only six at the end. But by the late 50s, you couldn't have kept me off it.

You could have given her 20 Capstan and got her Dad’s old uniforms off her.

Imagine what a raging stiffie that would have given you Herr Oberst.

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

If i wanted tips on how best to remove skidmarks from a toilet bowl ill ask for your input othewise fuck off cunt.

Look at it this way. So far the only ammunition you've had to use against me is the fact that I work as a cleaner and like to draw as a hobby - all of which you've already heavily used at this point. Now look at this entire thing from my perspective - I'm looking at some gobby little slag who has pranced onto a site where the piss taking of others is the very point of its existence. They've expressed a fascination with a hobby that is easily taken the piss out of and an easily exploited sensitivity towards any criticism on the subject. They've gone so far as to threaten legal action and when everyone took the piss out of them for that they resorted to threats of hacking - which was also instantly taken the piss out of.

Now, instead of just backing off from the conflict, they continue to stamp their feet like a petulant child throwing a tantrum. The Moderators of the site have warned them about what will eventually happen if they continue down this path, even members newer to the site than them have hinted towards it, but the tantrum continues unabated. Every other user on the site now see's them as an easy target - an easily triggered, thin skinned little wanker who can be sent into a blind rage at the merest mention of their past transgressions.

At this point, with the reputation you've set for yourself, you have three options:

You can shut your whore mouth right now before you dig yourself a bigger hole, take a few days to cool off, grow some thicker skin and take your chances at weathering the tsunami of shit you're going to have to put up with during the rest of your time on here under your current ID.

You can leave quietly and maybe ask the Moderators to allow you to come back under a new ID after an extended period of time.

Or you can continue the tantrum and inevitably get so angry that you say something that gets you banned from the site permanently (AKA a meltdown).

The choice is entirely yours, but I'm really, really hoping you chose the third option.

@Mrs Roops, I'll be taking my Admin badge now.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Look at it this way. So far the only ammunition you've had to use against me is the fact that I work as a cleaner and like to draw as a hobby - all of which you've already heavily used at this point. Now look at this entire thing from my perspective - I'm looking at some gobby little slag who has pranced onto a site where the piss taking of others is the very point of its existence. They've expressed a fascination with a hobby that is easily taken the piss out of and an easily exploited sensitivity towards any criticism on the subject. They've gone so far as to threaten legal action and when everyone took the piss out of them for that they resorted to threats of hacking - which was also instantly taken the piss out of.

Now, instead of just backing off from the conflict, they continue to stamp their feet like a petulant child throwing a tantrum. The Moderators of the site have warned them about what will eventually happen if they continue down this path, even members newer to the site than them have hinted towards it, but the tantrum continues unabated. Every other user on the site now see's them as an easy target - an easily triggered, thin skinned little wanker who can be sent into a blind rage at the merest mention of their past transgressions.

At this point, with the reputation you've set for yourself, you have three options:

You can shut your whore mouth right now before you dig yourself a bigger hole, take a few days to cool off and take your chances at weathering the tsunami of shit you're going to have to put up with during the rest of your time on here under your current ID.

You can leave quietly and maybe ask the Moderators to allow you to come back under a new ID after an extended period of time.

Or you can continue the tantrum and inevitably get so angry that you say something that gets you banned from the site permanently (AKA a meltdown).

The choice is entirely yours, but I'm really, really hoping you chose the third option.

Fucksake RK, you could have condensed that into the two words "Fuck off" and saved yourself an aeon of typing. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You can shut your whore mouth right now before you dig yourself a bigger hole, take a few days to cool off, grow some thicker skin and take your chances at weathering the tsunami of shit you're going to have to put up with during the rest of your time on here under your current ID.

Sweet.

Guest Erroreptile404
59 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cool story bro. I'm glad i've got you worked up to the point you write a wall of text for a response. Lmao

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Iam Ape said:

Are you also a rider at the gates of dawn, who takes no prisoners? 

I'm glad you chose a boring, mundane inanimate household object such as an iron as an avatar, it suits your dullard personality right to the ground.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, The Bishop said:

What's wrong with NAVY CUT?

In post war Berlin, My Lady, a packet of cigarettes was priceless, almost as expensive as they are today. I don’t suppose they gave a shit about the brand.

However, you were probably there so you would be far more aware of the shag exchange rate ( see what I did there?)

I bow to your personal knowledge and experience.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

In post war Berlin, My Lady, a packet of cigarettes was priceless, almost as expensive as they are today. I don’t suppose they gave a shit about the brand.

However, you were probably there so you would be far more aware of the shag exchange rate ( see what I did there?)

I bow to your personal knowledge and experience.

I am more familiar with cormorants than I am with shags.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

What can i say i'm just a swashbuckling, debonaire desperado who doesn't quite play by the rules, i'm sorry if i intimidate you. lol

That’s a very unorthodox definition of an incel. I’m not sure I agree with it.