CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

16 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Really? This is your ultimate comeback? Incinuating someone has a small cock?

Absolutely and utterly inspired.

And of course, total projection on your part. Your username is about being sexually inadequate, and your best comeback is about being sexually inadequate.

Only a complete virgin would be constantly be thinking about such things.

When do you think someone will finally pierce your hymen?

He's already got Punkape circling in the water and grooming him with likes. He'll be a woman soon...

Guest Erroreptile404
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How fucking stupid are these cunts. It's got to be a fucking nightmare, only having a 2 inch stiffy, but then, to go on telly and tell every cunt. The fat one's grown that stupid beard to compensate, in some bizarre Grizzly Adams masculinity exercise, the middle one is a simpering faggot and I didn't watch the last one trying to convince the world (And himself) that having a cocktail sausage for a penis is fine. I hope that these cunts get taunted by 10 year old kids for the rest of their lives. 

Don't mention 10 year old kids and penises in the same sentence on here, you'll have decimus & co accusing you of being a nonce and hunting you down with that Shane Brannigan lowlife piece of shit. Your comment made me laugh though 😂

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is no higher accolade.

Spoken by a man who has actually received a Rat like.

I'm becoming rather fond of my daily multiple Irons from Bubba and Punky. 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do you use racial profiling when considering what sort of dog you're going to fuck of an evening?

Is your bed full of the hairs of good old fashioned British Yorkshire Terriers, or do prefer foreign types? Personally, I'd imagine that your rampant xenophobia goes out of the window when you're hanging out the back of an Afghan Hound and barking like a demented Chihuahua.

What the fuck are you trying to do Dec's, make Frank homesick?   If he gets a sniff of this you'll make his arse wet.  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Spoken by a man who has actually received a Rat like.

I'm becoming rather fond of my daily multiple Irons from Bubba and Punky. 

Why not. Everybody at present has gone 'iron button' crazy. Which means they aren't dishing out tactical or reciprocal likes, which are the mainstays of like farming.

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why not. Everybody at present has gone 'iron button' crazy. Which means they aren't dishing out tactical or reciprocal likes, which are the mainstays of like farming.

Do you get EU grants for like farming? What's the current rate per kilogram of likes? I've got a small bit of set aside land that I'm looking to utilise so just wondering if it's worth getting into?

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Do you get EU grants for like farming? What's the current rate per kilogram of likes? I've got a small bit of set aside land that I'm looking to utilise so just wondering if it's worth getting into?

It's worth it if you put in the effort to get up early and milk the newbies etc'.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Digging yourself into the ground isn't worth the layout. Opium poppy cultivation could reap you a good harvest. 

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's worth it if you put in the effort to get up early and milk the newbies etc'.

Fuck that, it's the 21st Century. Can't you get a like milking machine these days. Preferably something that milks them dry then automatically processes them into sausages and various other offal that can be sold in places like Royston Vasey?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, scotty said:

You shameless fucking whore. 

I always wondered how he did it. It would appear that being up & on here before daybreak is the way to get to the top. 

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Fuck that, it's the 21st Century. Can't you get a like milking machine these days. Preferably something that milks them dry then automatically processes them into sausages and various other offal that can be sold in places like Royston Vasey?

In packets of twelvety.

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That'll get you one!  Hopefully our bollocks won't end in a jar on Roops mantle for leaderboard manipulation.  

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That'll get you one!  Hopefully our bollocks won't end in a jar on Roops mantle for leaderboard manipulation.  

I have to admit the occasional strong urge to stab Eric in the back and take my chances at the throne, but I don't think I could handle all of the sucking up to newbies - especially after the way my time inside has changed me. Crab found himself walking too close to the bars of my cage and ended up ripped in half, King Billy was terrified into becoming a good boy at the mere sight of me and I've willingly participated in a four prong attack that has left EreptileDysfunction crippled and floating belly up.

I don't know what Roops did to my head in the cooler, but it involved being locked in a pitch black cell as "Mirror, Mirror" by Wax Fang played over loudspeaker 24/7 and I seem to have emerged with a taste for gobby little spastics...

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have to admit the occasional strong urge to stab Eric in the back and take my chances at the throne, but I don't think I could handle all of the sucking up to newbies - especially after the way my time inside has changed me. Crab found himself walking too close to the bars of my cage and ended up ripped in half, King Billy was terrified into becoming a good boy at the mere sight of me and I've willingly participated in a four prong attack that has left EreptileDysfunction crippled and floating belly up.

I don't know what Roops did to my head in the cooler, but it involved being locked in a pitch black cell as "Mirror, Mirror" by Wax Fang played over loudspeaker 24/7 and I seem to have emerged with a taste for gobby little spastics...

There is still Pen and Bubba on which to clean your claws!  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

There is still Pen and Bubba on which to clean your claws!  

Nah, Pen came out of retirement to assassinated Bruce Forsyth for me and despite being a filthy Welsh, Bubba will always have my grudging respect for his unending hatred towards Withers. The older punters are generally acceptable, but the recent influx of newbies has been absolutely dismal in quality and I'm frankly surprised that many of them have been allowed to exist as long as they have/had.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nah, Pen came out of retirement to assassinated Bruce Forsyth for me and despite being a filthy Welsh, Bubba will always have my grudging respect for his unending hatred towards Withers. The older punters are generally acceptable, but the recent influx of newbies has been absolutely dismal in quality and I'm frankly surprised that many of them have been allowed to exist as long as they have/had.

Withers is a sniveling despicable grass to be certain, but he still does offer up a poignant post occasionally.  Bubba is Frank light...no substance whatsoever, and utterly worthless.  Pen is just above Bubba.  

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We need more eccentrics to give it a bit of colour. I used to like King Rollo, with his stories of Cook, Wizard and queen Gwen. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Withers is a sniveling despicable grass to be certain, but he still does offer up a poignant post occasionally.  Bubba is Frank light...no substance whatsoever, and utterly worthless.  Pen is just above Bubba.  

That may be the case in your eyes, but you have to admit that the mere fact of them leaving such impressions on you places them in a state of notoriety that makes them (even slightly) more interesting to experience than the lowly, beige, waste of oxygen likes of Crab. It's not so much liking or hating them, just having any kind of reaction to them at all other than simply rolling your eyes and scrolling past whatever shite they post.