CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Liverpool Conspiracy

scotty

I know, I know, football is for irons etc etc, but.... 

The scouse cunts are playing Chelsea today in a more or less must-win game in the title race. So the victims get their sympathy edge from the fact that it's the eve of the 30th anniversary of their "how many scousers can you cram into a Mini shaped like the away end at Hillsborough" novelty game, but not content with that Tommy Smith goes and croaks on cue. So they get to weep twice in two minutes, one minutes applause for the late Mr Smith and a minutes silence for the squashed 96, (you know, the ones who'd bothered to buy tickets.) 

I hope Chelsea murder them and cripple half the team in the process. Cunts. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I've seen Liverpool and Chelsea play I highly doubt either team could muster enough power to break a fish finger, let alone an opposing players leg.  

44 minutes ago, scotty said:

The scouse cunts are playing Chelsea today in a more or less must-win game in the title race. So the victims get their sympathy edge from the fact that it's the eve of the 30th anniversary of their "how many scousers can you cram into a Mini shaped like the away end at Hillsborough" novelty game, but not content with that Tommy Smith goes and croaks on cue. So they get to weep twice in two minutes, one minutes applause for the late Mr Smith and a minutes silence for the squashed 96, (you know, the ones who'd bothered to buy tickets.) 

I had to speak at a Tourette's sufferers conference. We had a minutes silence for the chairman who died. You haven't heard anything so fucking funny in your life.🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I absolutely fucking detest Liverpool. Crying over Hillsborough despite their fans being mainly culpable, and completely forgetting their own disgusting antics at Heysel a few years previously.

Hillsborough was sweet revenge and a perfect comeuppance for a club that single handedly hammered the final nail in the coffin of English clubs being dominant in Europe. By the time we were allowed to play in continental competitions again, we'd fallen so far behind the Italians and Spanish that we have never been a serious threat since, save for the odd rogue win.

Also, the crybaby, dole-draining fucking scum saw to it that Norwich didn't get to play in the UEFA cup after their 1985 Milk Cup victory. For that alone I hope they go another few decades without winning the league.

Cunts.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I absolutely fucking detest Liverpool. Crying over Hillsborough despite their fans being mainly culpable, and completely forgetting their own disgusting antics at Heysel a few years previously.

Hillsborough was sweet revenge and a perfect comeuppance for a club that single handedly hammered the final nail in the coffin of English clubs being dominant in Europe. By the time we were allowed to play in continental competitions again, we'd fallen so far behind the Italians and Spanish that we have never been a serious threat since, save for the odd rogue win.

Also, the crybaby, dole-draining fucking scum saw to it that Norwich didn't get to play in the UEFA cup after their 1985 Milk Cup victory. For that alone I hope they go another few decades without winning the league.

Cunts.

I'm about as interested in your opinion, as Jimmy Hill is.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cunts.

I was unfortunate enough to spend a week working in Liverpool during the 90s. 

I can confirm categorically that the city is a nest, crawling with filthy, thieving, non-toilet flushing, snot eating subhuman fucking filth.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Cunts.

I'm assuming you have a soft spot for 'The Arsenal' as Andy Linighan gave you arguably your greatest night ever in Munich?....If not I hope you fucking blow the last 4 games and fuck it all up.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm assuming you have a soft spot for 'The Arsenal' as Andy Linighan gave you arguably your greatest night ever in Munich?....If not I hope you fucking blow the last 4 games and fuck it all up.

I like Arsenal, my favourite team in London. Plus I hate Spurs almost as much as Liverpool, so I naturally gravitate towards their biggest rivals.

As for Munich, I do believe that Norwich were the only English team to have ever beaten Bayern at the Olympiastadum.

image.jpg

OTBC.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I like Arsenal, my favourite team in London. Plus I hate Spurs almost as much as Liverpool, so I naturally gravitate towards their biggest rivals.

As for Munich, I do believe that Norwich were the only English team to have ever beaten Bayern at the Olympiastadum.

image.jpg

OTBC.

Fuck me that's one hell of awful kit even for Norwich. I imagine Punkers is trawling eBay right now, specifying it must be used and unwashed.

I happen to know a Scouser the geezer is a right fucking nause. Not the jovial wise cracking, scally there normally portrayed as. There was a shop opposite his house which had the Sun logo emblazoned upon it. The cunt proceeded to tell me he refused to shop there due to Hillsborough. Which I replied that was about 30 odd years ago, get over it. He wasn't impressed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me that's one hell of awful kit even for Norwich. I imagine Punkers is trawling eBay right now, specifying it must be used and unwashed.

It's considered our greatest ever kit, to the extent that even now we have tried to replicate parts of the pattern in our most recent offerings.

Saying that, I agree to an extent. It looks like the Dulux dog has Spunked over a piss soaked mattress.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's considered our greatest ever kit, to the extent that even now we have tried to replicate parts of the pattern in our most recent offerings.

Saying that, I agree to an extent. It looks like the Dulux dog has Spunked over a piss soaked mattress.

You have a vivid imagination, I concur Dr.

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes, I noticed that. The resemblance is uncanny. 🤔

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

So Chelsea got beaten like a ginger stepchild.

Good because those troupe of performing quarterwits deserve fuck all since they've been awarded two goals against us that weren't in - the worst decisions involving a line since Adrian Mutu's big night out

I don't follow soccer but I am always pleased when these London clubs (along with Manchester United and Norwich) get the shit kicked out of them.

23 minutes ago, The Guard said:

I doubt whether you have ever been there .. the place itself is fab .. its the cunts that live there that are the problem.

What Beirut?..Liverpool is like most northern cities,full of below average IQ chancers who have made a career from signing on,abominable place