CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Liverpool Conspiracy

scotty

1 hour ago, The Guard said:

You ain't been there.

I stayed in a 4 star(??!!) Hovel...er hotel near the docks and watched a show at the Echo Arena,went in the shitty multi coloured ferry that blared out that fuck awful ferry song all the fucking way to Bootle(Beruit mk 2).If you love the place that's says more about you than me.Calm down,Calm down

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

I stayed in a 4 star(??!!) Hovel...er hotel near the docks and watched a show at the Echo Arena,went in the shitty multi coloured ferry that blared out that fuck awful ferry song all the fucking way to Bootle(Beruit mk 2).If you love the place that's says more about you than me.Calm down,Calm down

Bootle is outside of Liverpool proper .. Merkeyside is not Liverpool. The actual city centre and the docks as they are now are mostly rather grand and elegant. As I have sad the scousers themselves are cunts..

5 hours ago, The Guard said:

I doubt whether you have ever been there .. the place itself is fab .. its the cunts that live there that are the problem.

I lived there for 6 days. In that 6 days, I saw more gobbing in the street, fingers up noses, and un-flushed toilets than I've seen in the rest of my years combined. Filthy fucking savages. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I lived there for 6 days. In that 6 days, I saw more gobbing in the street, fingers up noses, and un-flushed toilets than I've seen in the rest of my years combined. Filthy fucking savages. 

But Tarbuck, Black and Bishop love it and dont stop going on about it. Despite the fact none of them live within 100 miles of it. Well, Black dont live anywhere. 

18 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I happen to know a Scouser the geezer is a right fucking nause. Not the jovial wise cracking, scally there normally portrayed as. There was a shop opposite his house which had the Sun logo emblazoned upon it. The cunt proceeded to tell me he refused to shop there due to Hillsborough. Which I replied that was about 30 odd years ago, get over it. He wasn't impressed.

You mean he could read?

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Rather than start an unnecessary new thread, I reckoned I'd post on this one in honour of @scotty's resurrection. 

97th Hillsborough Victim

They'll be queuing round the block in Liverpool One to return their "96" merchandise. Oh, and to get some more compo.

The average scouser can only count up to 4. That's why there was only 4 in the Beatles. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Rather than start an unnecessary new thread, I reckoned I'd post on this one in honour of @scotty's resurrection. 

97th Hillsborough Victim

They'll be queuing round the block in Liverpool One to return their "96" merchandise. Oh, and to get some more compo.

Only two more to go, then instead of Gerry and the Pacemakers at the Hillsborough memorial, they can play Nena. 👍👍

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

I went to Liverpool once, I thought they all had Tourettes?

Neil, I know you've always been a fan and it goes without saying, but I thought I'd remind you anyway.

I have been, I am, and always will be, the best fucking one on here.

Capische?