CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello again

Goodness I'm on a roll today!

I just couldn't resist calling out those male cunts who wear ultra skinny jeans/trousers which end above the ankle. These tits then wear these with (usually) rather large trainers or some such. Surely to goodness you'd think they'd realise it makes them look very effeminate. Even more of a faux pas when worn by men with fat legs. Yuck!!. I think of these "men"  as "Fanny Fatlegs" - but then I can be childish. I've never actually shouted out the insult though very tempted.

Needless to say - the ultra skinny jeans/trousers are worn without socks so we suffer the sight of bony ankles too. It's pathetic it really is.

Edited by Pussy Galore
To add some more detail

6 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Hello again

I just couldn't resist calling out those male cunts who wear ultra skinny jeans/trousers which end above the ankle. These tits then wear these with (usually) rather large trainers or some such. Surely to goodness you'd think they'd realise it makes them look very effeminate. Even more of a faux pas when worn by men with fat legs. Yuck!!. I think of these "men"  as "Fanny Fatlegs" - but then I can be childish. I've never actually shouted out the insult though very tempted.

Agreed. Out of likes, but I shall return. I absolutely fucking detest these chemically feminised queers. The male species died with my generation. We considered Steve McQueen and Clint Eastwood as male role models, now it's faggot cunts like Rylan Clark that they aspire to.

Fucking sickening. I'm quite happy with two fists and two balls. Just not up my arse.

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello Eric Cuntman

Thank you for your heartfelt reply. I'm sure Rylan Clark is worth a topic all on his own. Repulsive just about covers it.

Two fists and two balls should be enough for anyone.

18 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Hello again

Needless to say - the ultra skinny jeans/trousers are worn without socks so we suffer the sight of bony ankles too. It's pathetic it really is.

Good morning BG. I hope you don't mind if I say the following words leaving others to add the extra words? I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL BE BEFORE SOMEONE SAY'S "WHO THE **** *** ***?".

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello Hokey Gingers

I actually don't mind the outfit - but I can't stand those trousers worn with those formal shoes. Unless it's an Asian wedding you are attending

Just now, Pussy Galore said:

Hello Hokey Gingers

I actually don't mind the outfit - but I can't stand those trousers worn with those formal shoes. Unless it's an Asian wedding you are attending

Please attend an Asian wedding deep in Taliban territory. Bring bacon buttys for guest snacks and don't forget to update your will

• Like 1

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello Glowworm (that's an innocent name for this site)

Thanks for your comment. I'm sure I'll get all sorts of things said to me. You seem like a polite man so I'm sure you'll be supportive.

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello Stubby Pecker (another cheeky name if I'm not mistaken)

I do hope it's just banter between you and Hokey Gingers. He seems like such a nice man

Guest Pussy Galore

Hello Glowworm

You can ask me anything you like dear Man.

I am actually a damn good pilot. How clever of you to pick up on that.

Guest Pussy Galore

I'm tempted to say I will have done - being so experienced - but could you just clarify Shap and Lickey for me? I like the sound of them

Guest Pussy Galore

Oh indeed I have.

Forgive my ignorance but I really am intrigued by Shap and Lickey. Do you think I'd like Piloting anyone there?

I doubt that Lickey is a river. I'm just confusing it with the Liffey.

Edited by Pussy Galore
To add more informantion

What the actual fuck is going on here? I leave you cunts unattended for five fucking minutes, only to find an assault on the sartorial senses worthy of that awful Lena / Moi creature. 

2 hours ago, Pussy Galore said:

I just couldn't resist calling out those male cunts who wear ultra skinny jeans/trousers which end above the ankle.

Speaking of awful creatures, I see you know Frank. 

Guest Pussy Galore

Forgive a Newbie Cuntybaws but I'm totally lost. Far too cryptic for me I'm afraid

But please do keep responding to any of my posts that interest.

Thank you -

Pussy.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. Out of likes, but I shall return. I absolutely fucking detest these chemically feminised queers. The male species died with my generation. We considered Steve McQueen and Clint Eastwood as male role models, now it's faggot cunts like Rylan Clark that they aspire to.

Fucking sickening. I'm quite happy with two fists and two balls. Just not up my arse.

Save the likes, Eric.  It's "Moi" from days gone by.  Admin should be fucking her off sometime soon.  

On 25 May 2019 at 12:24, Cuntybaws said:

What the actual fuck is going on here? I leave you cunts unattended for five fucking minutes, only to find an assault on the sartorial senses worthy of that awful Lena / Moi creature. 

Speaking of awful creatures, I see you know Frank. 

Kill it now baws and save this place from yet more tides of pen, prof b, Albert etc style shite

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 11:00, Eric Cuntman said:

Methinks you protest too much?

Edited by Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Quote altering corrected. Do Not Alter Quotes. Ever.