CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did she? I wonder what happened to her?

Got picked up and whisked away by a giant condor.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A Condor is a hole in one at a par five.

And there I was thinking it's pipe tobacco.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
54 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I know it's been used before and could be boring, but the only brains you have is shit.

Now fuck off and nuke Iran, and please pronounce "Iranian" properly.

An oldie but goodie....

And then there was my personal favorite...

On 30/05/2019 at 18:22, Eric Cuntman said:

So do I. That man, as massive a disgusting Welsh cunt that he is, can make me laugh like no other. 

When I very first joined, he thought I was a Withers sock puppet, and called me, "a goose sucking son of a Nazi raped farmhand"

I love that Welsh twat, although, obviously, I hope he's dead.

Better times. 

On 15/06/2019 at 10:46, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that the opinions of a sad middle-aged wanker living out his midlife crisis by buying guitars and dressing like a 25 year old student are rather redundant around here.

Why don't you take the septuagenarian trannie and the Johanna Konta faced Roops on one of your skiing holidays? Hopefully you'll snag one of your sparrow ankles on Pen's pendulous scrotum and land head first up Roops' arse never to be seen again. You're halfway there already, you boring little cunt.

Its the thought that when standing up straight your eyes are at a level where you would feel intimidated by a swinging scrotum, that puts you as being 2' 6" tall at best. You are a very angry midget.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Its the thought that when standing up straight your eyes are at a level where you would feel intimidated by a swinging scrotum, that puts you as being 2' 6" tall at best. You are a very angry midget.

Defecus has been smacked in the forehead by swinging testicles so many times, they've left an indentation.... 

1215-jonny-betts-injury-instagram-1-01.j

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Defecus has been smacked in the forehead by swinging testicles so many times, they've left an indentation.... 

1215-jonny-betts-injury-instagram-1-01.j

The last time I checked, most men had two testicles and that's one indentation.

Perhaps you need to "catalog" your own inventory the next time you're down there shoving twinkies up your arse, you sambo-shooting, mongrel American cunt.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Perhaps you need to "catalog" your own inventory the next time you're down there shoving twinkies up your arse, you sambo-shooting, mongrel American cunt.

With their privatised medical system over there combined with the heavy inbreeding of the lower classes (considering the amount of free time this cunt seems to have I'm guessing he's of the "trailer trash" demographic), I imagine there's fucking millions of them walking around with a monobollock. Shitty education systems and bible-bashing simpletons have most likely left old Salty here completely ignorant of basic sexual health.

Maybe if he saves up enough of his food stamps for five years he can sell them for enough cash to see a qualified doctor for five minutes - hopefully the horde of Mexican immigrants in the waiting room won't lynch him for the $4000 box of asprin the cunt will prescribe him. 

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

So, how many men's testicles have you "checked", faggot? You claim to have "checked" most of them, and I don't doubt it.

But... two testicles are encased by one scrotum which makes them in effect, a single entity in terms of how they've swung out and bashed you in the forehead so many times they've knocked that crater between your eyes.

You meat pole kissing spud hugger.

On a side note, I'm happy to see that, thanks to me, you're finally learning how to spell. Maybe soon you'll be able to almost convince people that you possess a post primary school education.

You're welcome. Glad I could be of service to you.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

With their privatised medical system over there combined with the heavy inbreeding of the lower classes (considering the amount of free time this cunt seems to have I'm guessing he's of the "trailer trash" demographic), I imagine there's fucking millions of them walking around with a monobollock. Shitty education systems and bible-bashing simpletons have most likely left old Salty here completely ignorant of basic sexual health.

Maybe if he saves up enough of his food stamps for five years he can sell them for enough cash to see a qualified doctor for five minutes - hopefully the horde of Mexican immigrants in the waiting room won't lynch him for the $4000 box of asprin the cunt will prescribe him. 

We might have to pay somewhat high health insurance premiums, but over here we get to keep more than 10% of our earnings, unlike "you lot" who have to hand over 90% of yours to the government in order to pay for the free but shitty, third rate medical care your medieval national health plan offers you.  Plus, our doctors actually possess medical degrees from modern universities and they don't still use leaches and chant incantations from ancient witchcraft scrolls. 

Funny that you of all people would talk to someone else about inbreeding though. Maybe if those goofy inbred circus freaks in your "Royal Family" (of twats) weren't taking half your taxes to line their own pockets with so that those two dickless shemale "princes" could drive around in posh rides just to impress a couple of trashy sluts into marrying them, you Britties could advance the quality of your medical care to a level equivalent where ours was at about a century ago.

Good luck on that.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So, how many men's testicles have you "checked", faggot? You claim to have "checked" most of them, and I don't doubt it.

But... two testicles are encased by one scrotum which makes them in effect, a single entity in terms of how they've swung out and bashed you in the forehead so many times they've knocked that crater between your eyes.

You meat pole kissing spud hugger.

On a side note, I'm happy to see that, thanks to me, you're finally learning how to spell. Maybe soon you'll be able to almost convince people that you possess a post primary school education.

You're welcome. Glad I could be of service to you.

My own, and my own alone. We have what's called an education system in this country, which at the very least teaches us rudimentary science and biology. As opposed to yours, which advocates telling children that the world is 6000 years old and that dinosaur bones were planted in the ground by atheists with nothing better to do.

On a different note, I see that you posted two extremely lengthy responses to both myself and Roadkill within the space of 30 seconds. Is this your idea of rebutting my assumption that you are incapable of formulating real time responses due to being a fucking idiot? The fact that you pre-wrote both and then pasted after logging on has made you look like a right fucking cunt and confirmed you can't hold your own here.

Best you fuck off now and leave the cunting to the citizens of the motherland, you'd be more at home ghost writing on your idiot fucking president's twitter account.

Tata.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My own, and my own alone. We have what's called an education system in this country, which at the very least teaches us rudimentary science and biology. As opposed to yours, which advocates telling children that the world is 6000 years old and that dinosaur bones were planted in the ground by atheists with nothing better to do.

On a different note, I see that you posted two extremely lengthy responses to both myself and Roadkill within the space of 30 seconds. Is this your idea of rebutting my assumption that you are incapable of formulating real time responses due to being a fucking idiot? The fact that you pre-wrote both and then pasted after logging on has made you look like a right fucking cunt and confirmed you can't hold your own here.

Best you fuck off now and leave the cunting to the citizens of the motherland, you'd be more at home ghost writing on your idiot fucking president's twitter account.

Tata.

Never mind all that shit Deco, I've stumbled upon a sure fire way to be vilely racist and get away with it.

Call ourselves Kyle Kashuv, claim Israeli parentage, and off you go!

Why didn't you think of this you quarterwit?