CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've already done the whole fruit and simian thing on a different thread.

Stick to your own delusions of grandeur and your normal bent as fuck material and stop plagiarising mine, you fucking idiot.

Have you noticed Frank's made it to the leaderboard? I assume that Eddie, withers and Punkape have been manipulating the scores again. 

All three of the symbiotic queers should be fucked off. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you noticed Frank's made it to the leaderboard? I assume that Eddie, withers and Punkape have been manipulating the scores again. 

I’ll chip in towards the cost of a drone strike, maybe it could happen just as Roops is opening the ‘Honeymoon Cell’ on their release day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And all subsequent likes removed...for ALL of them.  I can't say with any certainty, but I do believe it would send them over the edge losing likes...especially Frank, being such an important aspect of his existence and all.  

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like you Eric your a sick kindred spirit from the streets of South East London like myself. However due to this I seem to often overlook your stating the fucking obvious. We don't need Kojak to workout that the French cunt, his gay golfing chum and a silverback, have been up to there usual leaderboard schemes!

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I like you Eric your a sick kindred spirit from the streets of South East London like myself. However due to this I seem to often overlook your stating the fucking obvious. We don't need Kojak to workout that the French cunt, his gay golfing chum and a silverback, have been up to there usual leaderboard schemes!

I'm partly to blame. The Hellenic halfwit made me laugh twice today and I'm afraid I hit the like button too.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm partly to blame. The Hellenic halfwit made me laugh twice today and I'm afraid I hit the like button too.

So click the button again and remove them!  LOL

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Otters pocket? More like a bag of distressed slugs.

Is that what you use for self-pleasure?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you underage Albert. I bet you'd like to call me a nonce wouldn't you?

I'm way too "underage" for you. I'm flattered by your advances, but unfortunately for you we won't be having a "May to December" relationship.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Can you please not make me imagine Frank in his ‘Nicky Butt’ replica (fake) Man Utd top, 

Somebody should tell Fwank that Nicky never played as No. 3, so his replica shirt with '3 - Butt' emblazoned across the back isn't a very good replica..........oh, hang on, i see what he's saying now.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, it's simply that his posts are funnier, and more interesting than yours,  you non-coolered,  sycophantic, pin-headed cunt.  10,000+ posts,  shit sticking to walls indeed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Try something different, this won't cut it with Frank.

Have you ever crossed the Alps like some sort of Hannibal Barca on chemo to then descend upon the boot of Italy?

If not, here's a tip. Don't fucking bother. I've changed my mind on Brexit, you stinking cunts can keep your free fucking movement and filthy toilets, I'm done with the fucking lot of you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever crossed the Alps like some sort of Hannibal Barca on chemo to then descend upon the boot of Italy?

If not, here's a tip. Don't fucking bother. I've changed my mind on Brexit, you stinking cunts can keep your free fucking movement and filthy toilets, I'm done with the fucking lot of you.

Tis the flouncing season. 

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Tis the flouncing season. 

Apparently so. The ginger exhibitionist slag has clearly had a little cry over my barbs, it's great to see such a captain of industry getting so upset about the drunken ramblings of an apparently minor LG employee. I'd suggest she keeps her haggard menopausal arse out of the boardroom if she can't handle a small fry like me.

As for my supposed begging letters, publish and be damned. It's hardly the most embarrassing thing anyone has revealed about themselves on here, most of us are still gagging at the memory of her contorted, stretch-mark riddled legs pulled back to show her slack, child-ruined cunt.

And if I'm on "thin ice" and need to honour any apparent previous agreement purely for pointing out what a ridiculous figure of fun she is, then I'd suggest she bans me and deletes all my content. I don't care anymore, I hardly post as prolifically as I did, mostly because the site has gone to absolute shit with the likes Pen and you offering fuck all.

Do it, you half-dead, gold digging, Google abusing, bullshitting, intolerable fucking hag. 

Ciao.

P.S. I hope you're dead within the year Withers, you boring, Punkape-lite cunt. I'll be dreaming about the chemo setting your veins afire as you die in agony.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apparently so. The ginger exhibitionist slag has clearly had a little cry over my barbs, it's great to see such a captain of industry getting so upset about the drunken ramblings of an apparently minor LG employee. I'd suggest she keeps her haggard menopausal arse out of the boardroom if she can't handle a small fry like me.

As for my supposed begging letters, publish and be damned. It's hardly the most embarrassing thing anyone has revealed about themselves on here, most of us are still gagging at the memory of her contorted, stretch-mark riddled legs pulled back to show her slack, child-ruined cunt.

And if I'm on "thin ice" and need to honour any apparent previous agreement purely for pointing out what a ridiculous figure of fun she is, then I'd suggest she bans me and deletes all my content. I don't care anymore, I hardly post as prolifically as I did, mostly because the site has gone to absolute shit with the likes Pen and you offering fuck all.

Do it, you half-dead, gold digging, Google abusing, bullshitting, intolerable fucking hag. 

Rattled

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hardly, I really don't care. This site is fucking awful, enjoy it while you still can, I imagine even your inevitable death with be more painful than watching this place slowly die on its arse.

There is a distinct lack of quality new blood and a lot of the older guard like me are just plain tired. New blood is only quality if it can pass the newbie "gauntlet/grand melee".

I am off to taunt someone older and more infirm than me. Wish me luck!

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Me?

No, out there in the real world. A local drunk pensioner (at 9.30 indeed!) with tourettes, I will try and get some footage.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ciao.

P.S. I hope you're dead within the year Withers, you boring, Punkape-lite cunt. I'll be dreaming about the chemo setting your veins afire as you die in agony.

...and that ladies and gentleman is what happens when a punter with small-man syndrome becomes tired and over-emotional. Far be it from me to make a suggestion after pressing all his buttons but he should seek permission from the saintly Mrs Decs if he could have forty winks.

• Like 1