CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Frank. I hope you don't think of me as charmless when I say this but I've hit a midlife crisis and decided to dress like a complete mincing fucking faggot. Can you recommend any clothes shops? Thanks.

What’s your style, wolf? Do you like to play safe or are you happy showing out?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

The truth is I don't have one. I'm a scruffy cunt and have, hitherto, never really given a hoot. What about a nice pair of white loafers, to draw attention from my cancer-ridden Shakleton ankles?

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

You like to play safe don't you, which would explain why you've been frantically PM'ing withers and Eddie, begging them to put you on the leaderboard. 

Enjoy it while it lasts. It's only a question of time before withers is fucking stupid enough to get caught again. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The truth is I don't have one. I'm a scruffy cunt and have, hitherto, never really given a hoot. What about a nice pair of white loafers, to draw attention from my cancer-ridden Shakleton ankles?

Going over the same old ground, repeating the same old shit. What’s your point, Wolfie?... Frank’s a homo fucking cancer faggot in crocs?

Useless fucking also ran. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

Going over the same old ground, repeating the same old shit. What’s your point, Wolfie?... Frank’s a homo fucking cancer faggot in crocs?

Useless fucking also ran. 

Where's 'eavens, Frank? Would you like me to PM the mad little cunt and tell him just how much you've been slagging him off in his absence? He'll take the bait because he's too reactive to check the site history. I can feel another Weimaraner-Frank bestiality sexploitation coming along! What have you got to say about that?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

Scrote it’s no secret that I’m only interested in topping the leaderboard; I’m currently running joint second with the cuntman. When’s little Ed back?

To the former, I am doing my best.  To the latter, the last time I saw Eddie,  he was kicking the shit out of Snatch, in the dining hall.  Probably doing extra time. The stupid black cunt.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rattled.

Not really, Eric. I’m just tired of you always being here whenever I log in. Relentless fucking macho trite combined with soft shite about your ‘soft’ side, dead cats, and daily vomit inducing early morning dialogues with gyps. Please, even if only temporarily... fuck off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not really, Eric. I’m just tired of you always being here whenever I log in. Relentless fucking macho trite combined with soft shite about your ‘soft’ side, dead cats, and daily vomit inducing early morning dialogues with gyps. Please, even if only temporarily... fuck off. 

Unmistakably rattled.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I am often quite amused by some of Cuntmans contributions to the site whereas the only thing you've posted that made me laugh was your apparent gay fetish for creme pedal bins.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Where's 'eavens, Frank? Would you like me to PM the mad little cunt and tell him just how much you've been slagging him off in his absence? He'll take the bait because he's too reactive to check the site history. I can feel another Weimaraner-Frank bestiality sexploitation coming along! What have you got to say about that?

I could phone him, after all I like pouring petrol on fires.

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I am often quite amused by some of Cuntmans contributions to the site whereas the only thing you've posted that made me laugh was your apparent gay fetish for creme pedal bins.

Frank's a big fan of the early 60s CBB.

Serving hatches, gingham table cloths, backstreet abortions etc

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Apparently so. The ginger exhibitionist slag has clearly had a little cry over my barbs, it's great to see such a captain of industry getting so upset about the drunken ramblings of an apparently minor LG employee. I'd suggest she keeps her haggard menopausal arse out of the boardroom if she can't handle a small fry like me.

As for my supposed begging letters, publish and be damned. It's hardly the most embarrassing thing anyone has revealed about themselves on here, most of us are still gagging at the memory of her contorted, stretch-mark riddled legs pulled back to show her slack, child-ruined cunt.

And if I'm on "thin ice" and need to honour any apparent previous agreement purely for pointing out what a ridiculous figure of fun she is, then I'd suggest she bans me and deletes all my content. I don't care anymore, I hardly post as prolifically as I did, mostly because the site has gone to absolute shit with the likes Pen and you offering fuck all.

Do it, you half-dead, gold digging, Google abusing, bullshitting, intolerable fucking hag. 

Ciao.

P.S. I hope you're dead within the year Withers, you boring, Punkape-lite cunt. I'll be dreaming about the chemo setting your veins afire as you die in agony.

Brilliant 

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

"Boo-hoo, mummy, I don't want to go out and play while those other boys are out there.. ruining it for me!"

prissy little cry-baby man child.

Timmy Timpson. Lol

• Like 1