CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rory Stewart ( real name Yoko Ono Lennon.......oh sorry I fucked that up, I meant Roderick Stewart)

Guest judgetwi

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

this is the second funny thing you've said this year and the first clever thing you've ever said.

Are you taking lessons?

Monkeys and typewriters, Ratty. Undoubtedly a delicacy somewhere in fucking China, but also an apt metaphor for this situation.

• 2 months later...
Guest judgetwi

So Rory is strolling down Brick Lane, camera crew on hand, on his “i’m meeting the little people and going to be Mayor of Londonistan” walking tour and , surprise surprise, he comes across a couple of black geezers. The said geezers start taking the piss out of Rory the posh, know nothing, Eton tosser as you would, obviously.

Rory later tweets that he has met a couple of “gangsters”. Unfortunately the gangsters later reveal that they are “Irish music producers” and accuse our hero of racism. Rory immediately shits himself and offers profuse apologies. 

To be fair I wouldn’t know the difference between gangsters and Irish music producers either, but i’m not running for Mayor of Londonistan am I?

Rory, may I suggest the next time you go poncing down Brick Lane you wear a Burkha you cunt? Better still, fuck off to your posh world and stop telling real people what to think and what to do. 

Fucking wanker.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Unfortunately the gangsters later reveal that they are “Irish music producers” and accuse our hero of racism.

For the sake of clarity Judith, could you inform us whether the people to whom you refer were music producers who were Irish (John Gibbons, for example), or producers of “Irish music” which might include Foster & Allen, that Cunt from Riverdance, or Daniel O’ Fucking Donnell. World of difference and it’s not like you to be so imprecise. 

Guest judgetwi
18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

For the sake of clarity Judith, could you inform us whether the people to whom you refer were music producers who were Irish (John Gibbons, for example), or producers of “Irish music” which might include Foster & Allen, that Cunt from Riverdance, or Daniel O’ Fucking Donnell. World of difference and it’s not like you to be so imprecise. 

Well Bertie, I must say I am surprised that you are requesting information from an uneducated, whitevanman, Daily Mail brainwashed, piece of working class shit like me.

However, having asked the question it would be fucking rude not to reply, don’t you agree?

From what I read the gentlemen concerned were producers of rap/hip hop and all that bollocks. Therefore I assume they came from Ireland as that is not what I would describe as “Irish music.” Well not yet anyway. Perhaps they were looking for new “talent” on the mean streets of London, who knows?

I also presume they did not have Irish accents as a well travelled man like Rory would have surely noticed that anomaly, don’t you agree?

To get to the point Bertie, my comment was actually about the posh boy and his inability to understand the real world that real people like me actually live in.

You’re not very bright are you Bertie? 😁

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well Bertie, I must say I am surprised that you are requesting information from an uneducated, whitevanman, Daily Mail brainwashed, piece of working class shit like me.

To get to the point Bertie, my comment was actually about the posh boy and his inability to understand the real world that real people like me actually live in.

You’re not very bright are you Bertie? 😁

I appreciate the clarification Judy, but to paraphrase Blackadder I’d say your answer started badly, tailed off in the middle and the less said about the ending the better. 

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He strikes me as the sort of chap who’d sent a Valentine card to a prostitute.

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He strikes me as the sort of chap who’d sent a Valentine card to a prostitute.

A bit unfair Mr B. When you are rich and posh how are you supposed to know which ones are the prozzers?