CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rory Stewart ( real name Yoko Ono Lennon.......oh sorry I fucked that up, I meant Roderick Stewart)

Guest judgetwi

Guest Poesklap
On 16/06/2019 at 19:41, Earl of Punkape said:

Eton is an excellent school.

If you had been educated at Eton you would be a better person.

You utter public school-frottaging frog-torturing cuntstick. Two good friends of mine went to Eton , another to Marlborough. None of them would deign to mention their school or Oxbridge education in conversation, nor to lord their Rees-Mogg fanzine wet-dream fuckcuntage over a backwater internet discussion board. You complete fucking cunt. Go and pickle in your stewing piss-stained Home Counties tea-cosy-sized boiled-egg and Marmite dukedom, you irrelevant tin-pot cunt.

4 minutes ago, Poesklap said:

You utter public school-frottaging frog-torturing cuntstick. Two good friends of mine went to Eton , another to Marlborough. None of them would deign to mention their school or Oxbridge education in conversation, nor to lord their Rees-Mogg fanzine wet-dream fuckcuntage over a backwater internet discussion board. You complete fucking cunt. Go and pickle in your stewing piss-stained Home Counties tea-cosy-sized boiled-egg and Marmite dukedom, you irrelevant tin-pot cunt.

Very nicely put. If I had any likes left you would get all of them.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Very nicely put. If I had any likes left you would get all of them.

Have one of mine.

26 minutes ago, Poesklap said:

Two of my friends went to Eton and Marlborough.

Ah no, hang on, it was Heaton and Middlesbrough. 

2 hours ago, Poesklap said:

I didn’t go to Eton or Oxbridge.I never said I did.

Fuck off cretin.

Guest judgetwi

Saw Roderick the chimp boy on Channel Remoan last night being fed remoaner friendly questions and applauded to the rafters by the specially selected remoaner audience. Fuck me, no wonder Boris didn’t show up.

If I were that cunt I wouldn’t show up at the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation either. If he thinks he won’t get a rough ride from that bunch of arseholes he’s kidding himself.

Fuck me, we’re relying on Boris fucking Johnson to get us out of the EU. Is there no hope?

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Saw Roderick the chimp boy on Channel Remoan last night being fed remoaner friendly questions and applauded to the rafters by the specially selected remoaner audience. Fuck me, no wonder Boris didn’t show up.

If I were that cunt I wouldn’t show up at the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation either. If he thinks he won’t get a rough ride from that bunch of arseholes he’s kidding himself.

Fuck me, we’re relying on Boris fucking Johnson to get us out of the EU. Is there no hope?

Get the fucking wall built. The Berlin Wall.

3 hours ago, Poesklap said:

Relax, its generally accepted that our friend is neither posh, public school educated or catholic. I suspect he does not seek womanly warmth either.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Poesklap said:

So what are you trying to say here? Are you saying that the Spunkmonkey is lying? Are you suggesting that he is a sad wanker who lives a fantasy pretend poshboy life on the internet to compensate for the constant daily humiliation of being a two bob little  shitlicker who is laughed at on the rare occasions he dares to step out in street? Are you saying that he is so sad and lonely that abuse on the internet is preferable to his everyday life of being a total cunt who is ignored by everybody?

That’s a bit harsh. Have you considered that you may be responsible for this sadsack’s suicide? Yes, it’s far more likely that the cunt will attempt it and somehow fail....... because he fails at everything. But that’s not the point is it?

Anyway, excellent comment. Do carry on.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Is this about black people Jewdy?

You know they get a free pass since the slavery holocaust don't you?

Write this down before you forget it’s there Herr Oberst :

Alzheimers.org.uk

Helpline : 0300 222 1122

Hang yourself you dirty Nazi cunt. (It’s ok, he’ll be asleep before he scrolls down this far)

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I'm getting the impression the only cunt who will deliver the goods on 31/10/19, if he was in a position to do so, is Nigel Fucking Farage. 

Fucking Boris only made his mind up about backing leave 15 minutes before his public statement. He was supposed to keep us in. Him and that slippery faux fucking bastard jock Gove got the dough from the electoral commission instead of grass roots out, Farage's campaign. The fall out between Gove and Johnson has too many unanswered questions and is unfinished business.

I'm smelling the same shit with this leadership campaign.

Never mind about that subaltern remoaning Rory. He is a purposeful distraction. 

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Relax, its generally accepted that our friend is neither posh, public school educated or catholic. I suspect he does not seek womanly warmth either.

Neil doesn't seek womanly warmth either. His lady friends have usually cooled somewhat by the time his neighbours are asleep, and he takes them out of the van.

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm getting the impression the only cunt who will deliver the goods on 31/10/19, if he was in a position to do so, is Nigel Fucking Farage. 

Fucking Boris only made his mind up about backing leave 15 minutes before his public statement. He was supposed to keep us in. Him and that slippery faux fucking bastard jock Gove got the dough from the electoral commission instead of grass roots out, Farage's campaign. The fall out between Gove and Johnson has too many unanswered questions and is unfinished business.

I'm smelling the same shit with this leadership campaign.

Never mind about that subaltern remoaning Rory. He is a purposeful distraction. 

Nigel will probably never get the chance. The rest of the fuckers would do everything in their power to stop it from happening, up to and including closing ranks once again and blatantly showing the public that the only real difference between the cunts is the colour of the ties they wear.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nigel will probably never get the chance. The rest of the fuckers would do everything in their power to stop it from happening, up to and including closing ranks once again and blatantly showing the public that the only real difference between the cunts is the colour of the ties they wear.

Can you imagine the snowflake shitstorm. The BBC will commission a drama series with Nige portrayed as Senator Palpatine, Tommy Robinson at his side, face painted red and black, and both wearing Waffen SS uniforms. 

Jacob Rees Mogg could be Django-Fett. 

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good evening Begbie. Have you shanked any gadgies today?

Aye fucking brand new by the way