CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Hammond

Cunty BigBollox

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You must be even more out of your skull than usual, because I can think of at least 56 reasons to despise it.

Well, I had to use Google to find out who she is. In my book you're the weirdo that watches "daytime" telly.

I assume you're quite lost now Jeremy Kyle has ended.

6 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Well, I had to use Google to find out who she is. In my book you're the weirdo that watches "daytime" telly.

I assume you're quite lost now Jeremy Kyle has ended.

How do you know who Jeremy Kyle is if you don't watch "daytime" telly? If the answer is that you googled him, how did you link him to Ms. Hammond without a point of reference, if you weren't aware of any characters on "daytime" telly, or of their respective existences?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

How do you know who Jeremy Kyle is if you don't watch "daytime" telly? If the answer is that you googled him, how did you link him to Ms. Hammond without a point of reference, if you weren't aware of any characters on "daytime" telly, or of their respective existences?

I watch the BBC news channel where the Jeremy Kyle debacle was being debated in committee today.

So fuck right off and continue to seal shag.

2 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I watch the BBC news channel where the Jeremy Kyle debacle was being debated in committee today.

So fuck right off and continue to seal shag.

Oh right. Well I live on planet Earth, and it's inevitable that certain people are mentioned by other people, or appear without bidding on various media formats. Which is the basis of what you're saying, is it not?

Because if it's not, please explain the difference. If you can't, we'll all just assume you're a stupid little cunt.

Regards,

Decimus.

Oh right. Well I live on planet Earth, and it's inevitable that certain people are mentioned by other people, or appear without bidding on various media formats. Which is the basis of what you're saying, is it not?

Because if it's not, please explain the difference. If you can't, we'll all just assume you're a stupid little cunt.

Regards,

Decimus.

Quantum mechanics is easier to understand than your last post. But then when your mother is your sister and also your first cousin, and you have 14 fingers, your posts are incomprehensible. 

Just now, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Quantum mechanics is easier to understand than your last post. But then when your mother is your sister and also your first cousin, and you have 14 fingers, your posts are incomprehensible. 

Come now, answer the question. Resorting to lazy stereotyping is unbecoming from a gentleman who attempts to present a facade of intelligence.

It's hardly my fault that you can't understand the content of my last post. Just as I'm not responsible  for the limited intelligence of a Barbary ape, I can hardly be held accountable for your lack of comprehension when it comes to the English language.

Take your time, breathe, and answer my original question. Failure to do so confirms your idiocy to all.

Come now, answer the question. Resorting to lazy stereotyping is unbecoming from a gentleman who attempts to present a facade of intelligence.

It's hardly my fault that you can't understand the content of my last post. Just as I'm not responsible  for the limited intelligence of a Barbary ape, I can hardly be held accountable for your lack of comprehension when it comes to the English language.

Take your time, breathe, and answer my original question. Failure to do so confirms your idiocy to all.

OK, you win, my answer is "YES".

OK, you win, my answer is "NO".

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I have none left Albert but I am due a consignment presently. One of them should have your moniker attached.

lol

Thanks pal, I look forward to it.

Not good enough. 

State your case, worm.

I've no need, you're the backtracker, now give up before I reveal your PMs.

2 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Thanks pal, I look forward to it. I'd blow your a kiss, but will a man hug do?

1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I've no need, you're the backtracker, now give up before I reveal your PMs.

I've backtracked on nothing. I've pulled you in, forced you into a corner, and now like the good little Renfield that you are, you're banging on about a series of PMs that don't exist apart from in the mind of Grayson Perry, your lord and master.

Answer my question, or admit you're a thick spastic cunt who has been soundly thrashed. PM or no, you can't wriggle out of this.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've backtracked on nothing. I've pulled you in, forced you into a corner, and now like the good little Renfield that you are, you're banging on about a series of PMs that don't exist apart from in the mind of Grayson Perry, your lord and master.

Answer my question, or admit you're a thick spastic cunt who has been soundly thrashed. PM or no, you can't wriggle out of this.

OK, I'm a thick spastic cunt.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

OK, I'm a not thick spastic cunt.