CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Hammond

Cunty BigBollox

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Ape help me out, what benefits has mass immigration helped the working man of this country? Do not mention music 🎵 ffs 

Okay, how about this, they provided a wave of much needed Nurses to keep the NHS ticking over.  

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed, forget this shit. There is a fucking pikey bint at number 2 on the board.  I blame that 'dumbing down' cunt Eric.  Sort it.

Ape told me to fuck off last week, I haven't yet recovered from that yet, you're on your own for the time being.. 

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape told me to fuck off last week, I haven't yet recovered from that yet, you're on your own for the time being.. 

Ed, Cut out this snowflakery. What’s happened to you? I remember you and Fender going at it like Mick McManus and Kendo Nagasaki. Forget Roops. She’s forgotten you long ago. Man up.

On 17/10/2020 at 22:56, King Billy said:

I’m sure he did make some interesting points Major, but calling himself Lloyd Pye hasn’t done him any favours if he’s trying to be taken seriously. He sounds like a right cunt to me.

That's a fair point, Bill. It's also been disclosed that he's a self taught anthropologist. 

My favourite story regarding chancers has to be the bloke who practised as a barrister after buying a wig and gown from Ebay. He even managed to win a few cases, but came unstuck after he was found to be unfamiliar with certain judicial proceedings. 

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ed, Cut out this snowflakery. What’s happened to you? I remember you and Fender going at it like Mick McManus and Kendo Nagasaki. Forget Roops. She’s forgotten you long ago. Man up.

it's true the woman has taken a chunk out of me, an empty space on the sofa and a meal for 1, it should have been so different. I blame Ape, she hates him you know....

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

it's true the woman has taken a chunk out of me, an empty space on the sofa and a meal for 1, it should have been so different. I blame Ape, she hates him you know....

Don’t blame Ape ffs Ed. He’s at loggerheads with Drew They’re like two bald men scrapping over a comb. Roops hates everyone except herself. She’s been very quiet recently. That pesky Kung Flu won’t find its own miracle cure, you know. Leave her to save the world (aswell as all the other amazing  jobs she does.) She’s chewed you up like a licorice allsort and spat you out mate. Get over her. There’s plenty more blobfish in the sea.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That's a fair point, Bill. It's also been disclosed that he's a self taught anthropologist. 

My favourite story regarding chancers has to be the bloke who practised as a barrister after buying a wig and gown from Ebay. He even managed to win a few cases, but came unstuck after he was found to be unfamiliar with certain judicial proceedings. 

I bet he looked a right cunt in a barristers wig.

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t blame Ape ffs Ed. He’s at loggerheads with Drew They’re like two bald men scrapping over a comb. Roops hates everyone except herself. She’s been very quiet recently. That pesky Kung Flu won’t find its own miracle cure, you know. Leave her to save the world (aswell as all the other amazing  jobs she does.) She’s chewed you up like a licorice allsort and spat you out mate. Get over her. There’s plenty more blobfish in the sea.

She's in hospital.   She went shopping in Knightsbridge, and was 'going commando'.  Apparently her piss flaps got caught in the escalator steps on the 2nd floor of Harrods.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Eddie fancy a pint? Bulls Head.. Strand-On-The-Green. Here until 6.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

She's in hospital.   She went shopping in Knightsbridge, and was 'going commando'.  Apparently her piss flaps got caught in the escalator steps on the 2nd floor of Harrods.

Fucking Hell. I bet the manager didn’t know wether to call the Fire Brigade or Rentokil.