CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Hammond

Cunty BigBollox

6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

South Africa is fucked. The ANC failed to protect the two pillars of the economy which are mining and agriculture. The white farmers are fucking off to the Congo, Zambia and Australia before their land is seized. The Chinese are slowly building a mining monopoly while lending money to the government that it will only be able to pay back by ceding further key resources to Chinese state owned companies.

South Africa will be a failed state within 15 years and another house that the Union Jack built will descend into medieval savagery and industrial scale looting of natural resources.

Any of its horned animals will be slaughtered to near extinction for the horns to keep the little cunt's libido's going. 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why don't you two just get a hotel room. 

Why would we?

Can you identify the reason(s) why you have submitted so many replies but have had so little to say? 

Just to remind you, I didn't tell you to drink bleach or set yourself on fire, I just recommended that you slow down and properly read what you are responding to.

2 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Why would we?

Can you identify the reason(s) why you have submitted so many replies but have had so little to say? 

Just to remind you, I didn't tell you to drink bleach or set yourself on fire, I just recommended that you slow down and properly read what you are responding to.

Ah - the false voice of reason in the cuckoo's nest!

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t forget the invention of the mud hut their sole contribution to mankind since the Stone Age 

And no one can accuse them of being lazy. Walking 15 miles to the river every day, and then back with a bucket of water on your head.  Stupid definitely, for not building the hut by the river, or getting a taxi.

10 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Why would we?

I wouldn’t waste your time on the verbose, unhinged, demented fucking spastic.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The return of Ape with the usual banal drivel....

I hope you have taken heed of the advice given to you.

Perhaps an alternative hobby could act as therapy for your obvious inadequacies such as golf or croquet.

lol.

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

The return of Ape with the usual banal drivel....

I hope you have taken heed of the advice given to you.

Perhaps an alternative hobby could act as therapy for your obvious inadequacies such as golf or croquet.

lol.

Oh look it the whining little faggot wanker - go derail a thread or two, and then just fuck off.

Lol. LOL.

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Oh look it the whining little faggot wanker - go derail a thread or two, and then just fuck off.

Lol. LOL.

You seem tense, Ape. What you need is a good fuck. A bang. Assuming Mrs A struggles to share the house with you these days.. let alone the marital bed, what you gonna do about it? 

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

You seem tense, Ape. What you need is a good fuck. A bang. Assuming Mrs A struggles to share the house with you these days.. let alone the marital bed, what you gonna do about it? 

Ape is obviously struggling with being banned for the first time and has a form Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I suspect coitus with himself or anyone else would only exacerbate his mental deterioration and possibly spread herpees to third parties.

• Like 2

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Frank said:

No he doesn't. 

Using his wife (or any of his family for that matter) as a means for your trolling is a dog act, and this isn't the first time you've done it.

Is Punkape a friend of yours? 

7 hours ago, Frank said:

And as if by magic, the troll appears. Back under your bridge, wanker.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

No he doesn't. 

Using his wife (or any of his family for that matter) as a means for your trolling is a dog act, and this isn't the first time you've done it.

Is Punkape a friend of yours? 

This is all he’s capable of these days. For someone who supposedly lives a busy and exciting life of travel and homosexual clothes shopping, he seems to spend an inordinate amount of time on here. He probably trolls unsuspecting young girls to the point of suicide on some of the other forums he inhabits, under another of his many identities. But hey, a troll’s got to feed. He’s a thoroughly vile piece of shit.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This is all he’s capable of these days. For someone who supposedly lives a busy and exciting life of travel and homosexual clothes shopping, he seems to spend an inordinate amount of time on here. He probably trolls unsuspecting young girls to the point of suicide on some of the other forums he inhabits, under another of his many identities. But hey, a troll’s got to feed. He’s a thoroughly vile piece of shit.

Reported. 

9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Ape is obviously struggling with being banned for the first time and has a form Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I suspect coitus with himself or anyone else would only exacerbate his mental deterioration and possibly spread herpees to third parties.

I wonder if he was standing in the rain at Heathrow this morning, waving goodbye to the last 747's.  A spanner held to his ear as a form of salute, and wiping away the tears with the sleeve of his overall.  I hope he makes a model of one, to mark the event.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I wonder if he was standing in the rain at Heathrow this morning, waving goodbye to the last 747's.  A spanner held to his ear as a form of salute, and wiping away the tears with the sleeve of his overall.  I hope he makes a model of one, to mark the event.

If he is at Heathrow I would hope he's running around with a rucksack on his back shouting 'Allahu Akbar' for a laugh.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You know what Ape I think young Child is a white hating black bloke, however he definitely has tell tale white traits..... like a job and a car. 

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Be careful with the 'young girls' bit. You could be skating on thin fucking ice my pedigree chum.........fuck; I went all Bricktop there, didn't I? 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Be careful with the 'young girls' bit. You could be skating on thin fucking ice my pedigree chum.........fuck; I went all Bricktop there, didn't I? 

There was no implication of anything other than Frank being a troll, which he most certainly is. A troll, and a fucking idiot.

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

There was no implication of anything other than Frank being a troll, which he most certainly is. A troll, and a fucking idiot.

Ape, he fills me with unease, don't forget he is fucking creepy and has the scrawny body of a half starved child, totally hairless and lonely to boot, probably the best on here. 

• Like 1