CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Hammond

Cunty BigBollox

21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

There was no implication of anything other than Frank being a troll, which he most certainly is. A troll, and a fucking idiot.

Ape you have not taken your "holiday" very well have you .. its throw your toys out of the pram time. It would have been far better if you had made a dignified return rather than letting the likes of Clive The Estate Agent and Golfer to rile you.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What's got you all in a spin?

He's bleating about his 48 hours in the cooler .. I had 72 hours in the cooler and came back without saying anything about  .. others have come back from one month and longer periods in the cooler without moaning. Two cunts (Ape being the second) followed me with with first times of 48 hours in the cooler and both threw their toys out of the pram as soon as they came back. I can only think that this forum is their only actual contact with the outside world.

10 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

No he doesn't. 

Using his wife (or any of his family for that matter) as a means for your trolling is a dog act, and this isn't the first time you've done it.

Is Punkape a friend of yours? 

It was a cheap shot, and also a flagrant breach of rule whatever. As I've told Mrs R on occasion, I'm one to break the rules not conform like a 'CC' drone.

It's also true that a troll needs to feed, and there's been slim pickings as of late. So I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find the username Francine Kleftiko on a pro anorexia website. Instructing the assembled 5 stone waifs on the best implement for inducing vomit, or the best brand of laxative to clear undigested food. I'd also expect a Lady Gaga avatar, and directions on the best moment to flick a sausage of a plate during a family dinner. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ape you have not taken your "holiday" very well have you .. its throw your toys out of the pram time. It would have been far better if you had made a dignified return rather than letting the likes of Clive The Estate Agent and Golfer to rile you.

Pen, I did it a bit more digging on the Birkenhead estate agency and it turns out that it's actually a letting agents. Their bread and butter seems to be the Universal Credit punter, but also cater to the fake African student market, along with the five Romanians to a bedroom. The annual Christmas party is held at the local clubhouse which explains the golfing obsession. 

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He's bleating about his 48 hours in the cooler .. I had 72 hours in the cooler and came back without saying anything about  .. others have come back from one month and longer periods in the cooler without moaning. Two cunts (Ape being the second) followed me with with first times of 48 hours in the cooler and both threw their toys out of the pram as soon as they came back. I can only think that this forum is their only actual contact with the outside world.

Fucking priceless! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Did you have to scrub the floors?

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ape, he fills me with unease, don't forget he is fucking creepy and has the scrawny body of a half starved child, totally hairless and lonely to boot, probably the best on here. 

Definitely not the best on here, Ed. I can think of at least seven punters ahead on my score sheet, and you're one of them. A low key approach which normally raises a chuckle. The leaderboard is by no way a reflection of quality bar Eric, and a few others. Then again one mans Armani is another mans Primark. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You will have to find him first, and let's be honest, you're fucking useless at that.  What is it, 4 years, and 3 shit videos, trying to track me down?  

He was screaming your name whilst careening down a ski slope in one video. The daft fucking bender.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was screaming your name whilst careening down a ski slope in one video. The daft fucking bender.

I saw that on 'Vevo'. I'm not sure what's worse, the complete lack of coordination or its paltry 14 views. I was hoping it ended with a drop off a 30ft cliff face, but you can't have everything. 

• Like 1