CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Hammond

Cunty BigBollox

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

How did the reporting of my post go? Is the Roops still considering the verdict?

Frank is aristocracy whereas you are Cuntscorner scum so don’t expect a favourable result for your peasant bleatings.

After your recent ban you should keep a low profile and not antagonise the moderators you thick, gormless twat.

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Frank is aristocracy whereas you are Cuntscorner scum so don’t expect a favourable result for your peasant bleatings.

After your recent ban you should keep a low profile and not antagonise the moderators you thick, gormless twat.

You pathetic, fawning, sycophantic piece of shit. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was screaming your name whilst careening down a ski slope in one video. The daft fucking bender.

Like a fourth division Michael Schumacher with withered legs, two left skis, helmet 3 sizes too small and gay man bun wobbling in the breeze. Truly a class act

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You pathetic, fawning, sycophantic piece of shit. 

You’re getting a well deserved pasting since your return peasant but remember you are effectively on parole having upset the moderators and irritated the majority of posters with your mundane,semi-literate expostulations.I will monitor your drivel on here and report the most minuscule transgressions to admin.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re getting a well deserved pasting since your return peasant but remember you are effectively on parole having upset the moderators and irritated the majority of posters with your mundane,semi-literature expostulations.I will monitor your drivel on here and report the most minuscule transgressions to admin.

Fuck off Lord Snooty.

56 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re getting a well deserved pasting since your return peasant but remember you are effectively on parole having upset the moderators and irritated the majority of posters with your mundane,semi-literature expostulations.I will monitor your drivel on here and report the most minuscule transgressions to admin.

Utterly, utterly priceless.

• Like 2

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Does a troll using his wife to troll because thinking up something witty and creative is too hard, and a pretend posh boy who sells DVDs at a market stall, hanging onto the coat tails of the troll count as a pasting? 

Emerging from behind Frank after his cheap shot, saying what amounts to "Take that!" makes you look very silly, and reveals your desperation to have somebody on CC care about you.  You should know that he will turn on you without warning or hesitation. 

Besides, didn't you once receive a lengthy suspension for poking fun out of the terminally ill? 

4 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Does a troll using his wife to troll because thinking up something witty and creative is too hard, and a pretend posh boy who sells DVDs at a market stall, hanging onto the coat tails of the troll count as a pasting? 

Emerging from behind Frank after his cheap shot, saying what amounts to "Take that!" makes you look very silly, and reveals your desperation to have somebody on CC care about you.  You should know that he will turn on you without warning or hesitation. 

Besides, didn't you once receive a lengthy suspension for poking fun out of the terminally ill? 

The stupid little wanker has been suspended loads of times, for all sorts of transgressions. Ironically, a good number of these suspensions were for thread derailment. He’s a stupid, hypocritical imbecile.

16 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

So, why even bother to reply you lying gobshite. Rattled, obviously. Cunt. 

Can your little brain not see the stupidity of your initial comment? You told me you didn’t like me. On a forum where people act like cunts. Why would you even bother?

6 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hopefully you have terminal herpees with a comfortable dose of tertiary measles.

lol.

Guest Gronda Gronda
28 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hopefully you have terminal herpees with a comfortable dose of tertiary measles.

lol.

I have neither.

Writing that and hoping to hurt my feelings is a bit like John Inman hitting Mike Tyson with his wrist flopped back.

How is the view from the balcony of your Tower Hamlets flat these days?

"lol" 

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I have neither.

Writing that and hoping to hurt my feelings is a bit like John Inman hitting Mike Tyson with his wrist flopped back.

How is the view from the balcony of your Tower Hamlets flat these days?

"lol" 

You mention John Inman then Tower Hamlets....

I’ll bet you can’t afford a tv licence either...

lol.

Guest Gronda Gronda
47 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You mention John Inman then Tower Hamlets....

I’ll bet you can’t afford a tv licence either...

lol.

I expect that I would be able to afford it, but then again I don't know how much the fee is as I never have and never will pay it.

I've ripped up every letter that they've sent me, kind of like how Ape rips you to shreds on CC, or how your sphincter muscle was once torn from the first time that you knew you had to have a different kind of BBC. 

I should say "lol" now, because doing so makes everything funny, right?

lol