CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Hammond

Cunty BigBollox

36 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Surely it should be released into the Congo's lowland mountains for purposes of conservation. As an ecologist, Stubbs, I would expect you to know your climates. 

That might backfire Major- she might kill the lot, grill the gorillas and cover them in cheese for a light snack. If she goes veggie, she’d eat an area of rainforest ‘the size of Wales’ every week. Reawakening Godzilla with atomic weapons would be only way to stop it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That might backfire Major- she might kill the lot, grill the gorillas and cover them in cheese for a light snack. If she goes veggie, she’d eat an area of rainforest ‘the size of Wales’ every week. Reawakening Godzilla with atomic weapons would be only way to stop it

It wouldn't surprise me if Japan send Godzilla to sort out the chinks once and for all. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I watched an interesting documentary on the subject of Bigfoots, Yetis, and Snowmen. A fella called Lloyd Pye pointed out that only a small percentage of lowland forests had been foot surveyed. So the possibilities of solitary creatures living in these regions is possible. The Panda was thought to be a myth until the late 1800's, and the tales of similar creatures from other peoples unconnected can't be overlooked. I'm sceptical, but he made some interesting points. 

Until the late 1800s marks the emergence of your species Major Cunt and look where evolution has brought you. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Until the late 1800s marks the emergence of your species Major Cunt and look where evolution has brought you. 

Are you on a different branch of the evolutionary tree then, Harry? If you're the missing link, and I track you down, fames a certainty! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spacksquatch.

Bless him.

It certainly explains his incoherent ramblings. He makes Ratty look the poster boy of mental perfection. He's managed to run the gauntlet of abuse, and even made me laugh.

Definitely a spacker, but a spacker with some character. 

On 13/10/2020 at 19:23, Major Cunt said:

I watched an interesting documentary on the subject of Bigfoots, Yetis, and Snowmen. A fella called Lloyd Pye pointed out that only a small percentage of lowland forests had been foot surveyed. So the possibilities of solitary creatures living in these regions is possible. The Panda was thought to be a myth until the late 1800's, and the tales of similar creatures from other peoples unconnected can't be overlooked. I'm sceptical, but he made some interesting points. 

I’m sure he did make some interesting points Major, but calling himself Lloyd Pye hasn’t done him any favours if he’s trying to be taken seriously. He sounds like a right cunt to me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Is that 'The Earl of Spunkape' as your avatar? An inspired choice, btw. 

Lol if it were he’d have cocks on his fingers instead of syringes! Always been a big Boosh fan (though not as big as my wife and daughter) - The Strange Tale Of The Crack Fox is definitely my favourite episode.

• Like 2