CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley advert

Neil

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He has got plenty of time on his hands both to probe the internet and to think up his "rapid response" one liners. The shame is that he is not using his time to do anything useful.

With over 10,000 posts on this latest ID of yours, including more than 50 in the past two days, plus the 20,000 or so you wracked up under your previous incarnations, you're hardly in any sort of position to lecture me or anyone else on how to spend time usefully.

Anyone would think that you had no siblings, friends, children, other relatives or acquaintances to spend your retirement with. Oh wait, that's because you haven't!

Leave your house for five minutes and put down whatever massive-buttoned electronic device you use to post with, you blind, degenerate, cock-swinging freak of fucking nature

• Like 2

I see there's a game of reverse brinkmanship going on now, where Decs and Pen don't dare to post in case it adds ammunition to the other's case that they have no life.

Why oh fucking why didn't this happen years ago?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see there's a game of reverse brinkmanship going on now, where Decs and Pen don't dare to post in case it adds ammunition to the other's case that they have no life.

Why oh fucking why didn't this happen years ago?

Not I, I'd logged in a few times after but there was fuck all to comment on.

I've used this tactic on Pen many times before, though, and it often brings some brief respite. Expect it to enthral us later about its busy afternoon basking in the warm glow of family and friends. 

I wouldn't dream of suggesting that it's in fact spent the past four or five hours sat in some fucking awful, council run Torquay care home, squinting with its tiny mole eyes at the communal clock and wondering how long a fake family and friends get together can realistically last.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

I wondered about the Cheshire left-footer, is he banned at the moment? 

‘Indefinitely’ incarcerated by Roops for leaderboard manipulation and fingering his bishop’s hat whilst logged in. Been gone for three months now, ‘mitre’ been four.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

01/07/2019 at 18:55,  King Billy said:

Oh dear. Norwich’s self styled answer to Paddy Mayne has finished his jobsworth shift at the council. All guns blazing he’s lined up his first target. “That KB cunt. He’s not getting away with making me look a cunt, I shouldn’t have made up stories about him sending me PMs, and now every one can see what a bullshitter I really am. Fucking proddy cunt” I bet some poor backward job experience fucker felt the full wrath of the mighty Decimus today. He probably gave you a swift backhander and told you to fuck off if he had any sense. You mate are just a fucking two bob sad fuck little troll whose got away with manipulating and bullying punters here for too long. Well Dickweed You can go fuck yourself and have a quiet think about the substance of your pathetic existence. Just because you have been the recipient of a decent education, which you have made no fucking use of, having peaked at the heady heights of some fucking slightly above road sweeper or bin man pay grade at the council. It’s not exactly MI5 or Whitehall now. Is it? Although you prance around here like Napoleon or Stalin. You’re more ‘David Brent’ but without the humour. A pathetic self opinionated little egomaniac Pen pusher who sits at his little desk staring out the window all day, not even realising that everyone else in the building had you down as a fucking twat the first time they met you, and all laugh at you behind your back.    So Mr Frank Spencer sad little fantasist. Let’s all have a look at these PMs you were ranting about or just be reconciled to the fact that you’ve been rumbled.

Sad fucking wannabe cunt

Fuck off.

Expand  

On 01/07/2019 at 19:21,  King Billy said:

What a fucking hero. The big bad Decimus. Sticks up a post about me on some obscure nom and then scurries away and logs off before he can be exposed to any questions about his hissy fit the other night. Sad pathetic mug. You’ve been fucking found out. You’re finished. Hiding away is probably your best, if not only option. What a fucking mug. You’ve let everyone down, mostly yourself. You are a seriously pathetic individual and you have been found out as exactly that.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Good luck on mumsnet.

Fuckin ‘ell gents! Who brokered the peace between you two then? Eric?

If I recall, it ended in the usual way these things end, we both found someone we jointly despised and gave them a joint kicking. Nothing mends bridges more than making someone else's life a misery as a team. I think in this case it was SaltyPissFlaps, possibly the second biggest cunt to defile these pages after JohnnySaucePants.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If I recall, it ended in the usual way these things end, we both found someone we jointly despised and gave them a joint kicking. Nothing mends bridges more than making someone else's life a misery,l together, and I think in this case it was SaltyPissFlaps, possibly the second biggest cunt to defile these pages after JohnnySaucePants.

Correct. You gave me a pasting when I found my way here and I tried my best to defend myself, eventually as far as I’m concerned coming to at least a truce and then some level of mutual respect. That seemed to me the best way forward. Lying down and taking a kicking isn’t my style. I’m puzzled at why two year old shit would be relevant now anyway. I certainly don’t have any ill feeling towards you and hope the same is reciprocated. All old news, as we both know Decs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Correct. You gave me a pasting when I found my way here and I tried my best to defend myself, eventually as far as I’m concerned com

No hard feelings, Billy, it's a newbie thing we all had at one point, as far as I'm concerned you completely held your own. 

Look at us now, joint brothers in arms in absolutely fucking despising the Pen creature.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Correct. You gave me a pasting when I found my way here and I tried my best to defend myself, eventually as far as I’m concerned coming to at least a truce and then some level of mutual respect. That seemed to me the best way forward. Lying down and taking a kicking isn’t my style. I’m puzzled at why two year old shit would be relevant now anyway. I certainly don’t have any ill feeling towards you and hope the same is reciprocated. All old news, as we both know Decs.

It came up as that creature Tom Daley won a medal and someone resurrected the original post to comment on the vile little pervert. Your old squabble was on the same page.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No hard feelings, Billy, it's a newbie thing we all had at one point, as far as I'm concerned you completely held your own. 

Look at us now, joint brothers in arms in absolutely fucking despising the Pen creature.

It’s nigh impossible to have even the slightest negative thoughts about anyone else when Mrs. Doubtfire is lurking around the corner. Obviously Frank is the exception to that rule.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It came up as that creature Tom Daley won a medal and someone resurrected the original post to comment on the vile little pervert. Your old squabble was on the same page.

What’s sticky, tastes salty and stinks of chlorine?

The contents of Tom Daleys arsehole.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

With over 10,000 posts on this latest ID of yours, including more than 50 in the past two days, plus the 20,000 or so you wracked up under your previous incarnations, you're hardly in any sort of position to lecture me or anyone else on how to spend time usefully.

Anyone would think that you had no siblings, friends, children, other relatives or acquaintances to spend your retirement with. Oh wait, that's because you haven't!

Leave your house for five minutes and put down whatever massive-buttoned electronic device you use to post with, you blind, degenerate, cock-swinging freak of fucking nature

Now that the IOC rules regarding persons of dubious gender have swung (no pun intended) in his favour, I expect Pen will be training hard to make the 2024 Team GB female synchronised ticket collecting squad.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've been holding your own for years. Your missus won't touch the rancid thing.

• Like 2