CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley advert

Neil

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Now that the IOC rules regarding persons of dubious gender have swung (no pun intended) in his favour, I expect Pen will be training hard to make the 2024 Team GB female synchronised ticket collecting 

Laurel Hubbard has just been given the go ahead to compete in the Women's 87kg Weightlifting at the Tokyo Olympics.

Despite my eagerness to see this particular contest, on principle I shall no longer be watching it. 

6 hours ago, scotty said:

Laurel Hubbard has just been given the go ahead to compete in the Women's 87kg Weightlifting at the Tokyo Olympics.

Despite my eagerness to see this particular contest, on principle I shall no longer be watching it. 

I just googled the repulsive cunt and now I have to clear up my breakfast from the floor, Thanks.

17 hours ago, scotty said:

Just imagine being part of a live broadcast witnessing the first twisted testicle in the history of women's weightlifting. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just imagine being part of a live broadcast witnessing the first twisted testicle in the history of women's weightlifting. 

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

She's still more feminine that Fatima Whitehead.

...and you'd still fuck both. 👍

• Like 2

On 26/07/2021 at 18:11, Cunty BigBollox said:

He'll probably be marching around Norwich this Saturday, full of 'Pride'. 

Yes folks, the annual gayfest is coming to the interbreeding capital of the bog lands. 

Do the nation a favor Drew- smash a dozen cans, half a bottle of lidl vodka and rock up there with a 12 bore, selection of kitchen knives and some home made explosives 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do the nation a favor Drew- smash a dozen cans, half a bottle of lidl vodka and rock up there with a 12 bore, selection of kitchen knives and some home made explosives 

This isn't the first time that Drew has mentioned Norwich Pride. I wasn't aware it was happening, due to not being a cock chugging, Sam Smith worshipping, absolute fucking bender. 

You've got to ask yourself, as do I, why Drew seems to be all over this like cum on a queers copy of the Bros 1987 annual.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

This isn't the first time that Drew has mentioned Norwich Pride. I wasn't aware it was happening, due to not being a cock chugging, Sam Smith worshipping, absolute fucking bender. 

You've got to ask yourself, as do I, why Drew seems to be all over this like cum on a queers copy of the Bros 1987 annual.

“all over this like cum on a queers copy of the Bros 1987 annual”

Qualitah

@Cunty BigBollox answer the question. Are you a screaming poof? Why are you obsessed with gay pride marches? Do you really live in a bungalow?

Just now, ProfB said:

LIAR

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Michael Barrymore was said to be delighted when Tom Daley came out as gay - "...at last, someone who can stand a good buggering and keep swimming!"

Liar, liar your tits are on fire.

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Very, very good.