CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When Racial Equality Becomes Racist

Wolfie

Congratulations to Stormzy, who's filling the papers today as Britain's first black solo artist to headline Glastonbury:

https://news.sky.com/story/its-only-the-beginning-stormzy-becomes-first-black-british-artist-to-headline-glastonbury-11751127

Surely, if racial equality is the notion, why advertise this fact at all? Throughout the past 30 years, the Glastonbury festival and music industry per se has, to my knowledge, never demonstrated prejudice against black artists – and precisely why so many are hugely successful.

Martin Luther King: 'I have a dream... where people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.'

What an irony the British media continues to create for itself!

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Congratulations to Stormzy, who's filling the papers today as Britain's first black solo artist to headline Glastonbury:

https://news.sky.com/story/its-only-the-beginning-stormzy-becomes-first-black-british-artist-to-headline-glastonbury-11751127

Surely, if racial equality is the notion, why advertise this fact at all? Throughout the past 30 years, the Glastonbury festival and music industry per se has, to my knowledge, never demonstrated prejudice against black artists – and precisely why so many are hugely successful.

Martin Luther King: 'I have a dream... where people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.'

Must admit, it was funny seeing all those middle class whiteys trying  to look cool, dancing to his music. Particularly the bits where he holds the mike towards the audience and gets a posh sounding rendition of that line coming back. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Must admit, it was funny seeing all those middle class whiteys trying  to look cool, dancing to his music. Particularly the bits where he holds the mike towards the audience and gets a posh sounding rendition of that line coming back. 

Although in fairness there are so few songs which express the frustration of inaccurate property surveys , the perils of corked Château de prétense or doshing out for a set of  BMW i8 tyres

• Like 2

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Here's an absolutely true story, Wolfie.

August 2003: I was on the piss in the town of Glastonbury. It was nearly midnight and I was stood in a chip shop waiting for the inbred serving to cook my chips. At the time I was still dumb enough to smoke, so I popped outside to smerk a tab. As I was smerking said tab, 2 tractors pulled up outside the chip shop. Both drivers out got and went inside. Both drivers were blacked up and sporting novelty afros. I went back inside the chip shop and not one of the staff, or customers had batted an eyelid at the black and white yokels. If this behaviour was deemed acceptable in Glastonbury as late as 2003, not only am I surprised that this Stormzy cunt is headlining, I'm utterly astounded that the locals haven't lynched the cunt.

23 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

August 2003: I was on the piss in the town of Glastonbury. It was nearly midnight and I was stood in a chip shop waiting for the inbred serving to cook my chips. At the time I was still dumb enough to smoke, so I popped outside to smerk a tab. As I was smerking said tab, 2 tractors pulled up outside the chip shop. Both drivers out got and went inside. Both drivers were blacked up and sporting novelty afros. I went back inside the chip shop and not one of the staff, or customers had batted an eyelid at the black and white yokels. If this behaviour was deemed acceptable in Glastonbury as late as 2003, not only am I surprised that this Stormzy cunt is headlining, I'm utterly astounded that the locals haven't lynched the cunt.

A couple of years ago I was in Bradninch in Devon .. all I could see was a Spar shop. I asked a local where the nearest chip shop was. All I got for a reply was "what the fuck do you variners want a chip shop for?".

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
35 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

And what do you see close to the north bound side of the M5?

Quite close to said town.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sure Michael Eavis said in the early days "better put the noirs on before sunset,no cunt will be able to see 'em"

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

You're probably in the unique position of brushing shoulders with Eddie well before the birth of this website, Olly.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're probably in the unique position of brushing shoulders with Eddie well before the birth of this website, Olly.

If it had been Eddie, he would have been defending the honour of a vulnerable young woman with a baby. His mate's a decent boxer you know.

Glasters is for cunts with too much money and too little good taste in music.

If that Stormzy cunt had been shit (as he probably was, I couldn't be arsed watching, I already spent £80 watching the Eagles in Manchester on Wednesday evening) the media would be too scared to say so, or they'd be accused of racism.

Fuck 'em!

Jay-Zzzzzzzz a cunt! (a rich cunt, but still a cunt)

Guest Khiwa

I don't like Stormy.

Not because he's black, but because he's fucking shite.

Or is that musicist?🤔

That'll probably be the next fucking ist!

Cunts.

On 29/06/2019 at 11:58, Wolfie said:

There’s never been a successful black darts player and perhaps more bizarrely a world class black javelin thrower.....

Guest Khiwa
7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

There’s never been a successful black darts player and perhaps more bizarrely a world class black javelin thrower.....

Fatima Whitbread world champion, Tessa Sanderson Olympic champion...

Guest Khiwa
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Whitbread and Sanderson ?

Not exactly black names are they....... nor were they entirely black...

Fuck off clever clogs.

What's a black name then, would they need to be called "Chicken George", "Winston" or something along those lines?

Nobody's entirely black anyway, most darker people have got teeth, eyes, fingernails, palms of hands, soles of feet etc.

If you cut someone, no whater what colour they are, we all bleed red.

Peace man.😎